Lilian Badara, from Ivory coast

from Lilian Badara <lilian_badara@yahoo.com>
    reply-to [lilianbadara2@yahoo.com]
    date Wed, Jun 2, 2010
    subject Hello,
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    signed-by yahoo.com

Hello,

my name is lilian badara am serching for a nice one like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other after reading your profile today i pick interest in you please respond to me so that i will send my picture to you and i will also like to see your picture too, am waiting for your respond i love you with faith and trust.
    Return-Path: <lilian_badara@yahoo.com>
    Received: from [41.208.144.136] by web120102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Lilian Badara, lilian_badara1@yahoo.com

from Lilian Badara <lilian_badara1@yahoo.com>
    reply-to [lilanbadara2@yahoo.com]
    date Thu, Jun 3, 2010
    subject Hello,
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    signed-by yahoo.com

Hello,

my name is lilan badara am serching for a nice one like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other after reading your profile today i pick interest in you please respond to me so that i will send my picture to you and i will also like to see your picture too, am waiting for your respond i love you with faith and trust.
    Return-Path: <lilian_badara1@yahoo.com>
    Received: from [41.208.144.250] by web113910.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

Lilian Badara, lilian_badara2@yahoo.com

from Lilian Badara <lilian_badara2@yahoo.com>
    reply-to [lilanbadara2@yahoo.com]
    date Fri, Jun 11, 2010
    subject Hello,
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    signed-by yahoo.com

Hello,

my name is lilian am serching for a nice one like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other after reading your profile today i pick interest in you please respond to me so that i will send my picture to you and i will also like to see your picture too, am waiting for your respond i love you with faith and trust.
    Received: from [41.208.144.248] by web114710.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

Lillian Badara

Reply-To: [lilanbadara2@yahoo.com]
    Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010
    Subject: Hello,

Hello,

my name is lilian badara am serching for a nice one like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other after reading your profile today i pick interest in you please respond to me so that i will send my picture to you and i will also like to see your picture too, am waiting for your respond i love you with faith and trust.
    Received: from [41.208.144.95] by web114718.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

Lilian Badara aka Lilian Saku

from lilian saku <lilan_saku@yahoo.com>
    date Mon, Jul 12, 2010
    subject Hello my dear
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    signed-by yahoo.com

Greetings

My Dear, My name is lilian Badara A loving and caring Lady, i saw your your contact at google search i am interested in you) i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (lilan_saku@yahoo.com)

I believe we can move from here! A I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.lilian Badara, (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

hear is my contact email address
    Received: from [41.208.144.156] by web63901.mail.re1.yahoo.com

Alexander from RUSSIA

Thumbs down letter to me

Dearest One.

I am more than happy to write you this mail today, I am Lilian Badara from Ivory Coast in West Africa, The only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs Frederick Badara. I love music as well, am 24 yrs of age single never married, 168m tall 58kg weight. Very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun, spending my time with love one.

I will like to know more about you, tell me, what do you do at your spare times? What are your likes and dis-likes? What is your present aim in life?

I will be waiting to hear from you, attached here is my picture, i hope you will get back to me with a picture, may God bless you.

Yours Lilian Badara.

Return-Path: <lilianbadara2012@yahoo.co.uk>
    Received: from 41.82.96.2, Senegal, Sonatel
    Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
    Reply-To: Lilian Badara <lilianbadara2012@yahoo.co.uk>
    Subject: i will like to know more about you, wetting for your reply today.

Dearest One.

I am more than happy to write you this mail today, I am Lilian Badara from Ivory Coast in West Africa, The only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs Frederick Badara. I love music as well, am 24 yrs of age single never married, 168m tall 58kg weight. Very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun, spending my time with love one.

I will like to know more about you, tell me, what do you do at your spare times? What are your likes and dis-likes? What is your present aim in life?

I will be waiting to hear from you, attached here is my picture, i hope you will get back to me with a picture, may God bless you.

Yours Lilian Badara.
    Go ahead, make my day.

+ Reply to Thread