LAGOS - NIGERIA
Office Tel./Fax:- 011-234-803-308-2046
Official Email Address:- [info_telexcredit@sify.com]
OR [info_cbn@centralbank.org.ng]

Date: 07/06/2010
Attn. Beneficiary

CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY

CONGRATULATION:

The Federal Government (via Office of the Presidency) yesterday approved the sum of US$6,500.000.00 (Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as first batch payment in your name and the fund was supposed to be transferred into your account immediately, but to my surprise one Mr. TIMMY CROSS U.S.A of Florida group Inc, came along with some representatives to file in an application today that you sent them to receive the same payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following banking information submitted to us by him and inform us if you are aware of this new development or do have any knowledge about the application he came with.

Though we have ask them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any LETTER OF AUTHORITY from you which is suppose to serve as a proof that you actually sent them, I did this to enable me buy time in-order for me to contact you as quickly as possible.

1. Did you instruct Mr. TIMMY CROSS of USA Florida Group Inc. whose information's is stated below, to claim and receive your fund on your behalf?
2. And did you as well sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favor thereby making him the current SOLE BENEFICIARY to your fund with the following account details?

Account Name: Timmy Cross Group Inc,
A/C #USD114-1025567-8,
Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank
Florida Swift Code: SCBL 11K1114
Routing No.: 94612H

Finally, you are hereby advised to get back to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. Timmy Cross to come for the claim of your first batch payment of your fund worth of US$6,500.000.00 (Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), your total (net sum) fund was divided into two batches, the first batch is what had been endorsed for the payment APPROVAL ORDER now on his behalf.

PLEASE do endeavor to send your reply to my office Direct Email Address:- [pwilliams_ukbank@sify.com] for our urgent attention, because your fund is still with us in our Bank's Vault and will be telex wired into his above stated bank account within the next 72 hours if you should give us the GO-AHEAD to do so, we contacted you because we do not want to be held responsibly if your fund should get into the WRONG account.

We shall be waiting for your urgent and prompt response.

Sincerely,
Rev. (Dr.) Paul Williams
Director - Telex & Credit Department
Central Bank of Nigeria
Office Tel./Fax.:- 011-234-803-308-2046
Mobile Tel:- 011-234-709-046-6473
Official Email Address:- [info_telexcredit@sify.com]
OR [info_cbn@centralbank.org.ng]
Signal code:- XXXXCBNTELEXCABLEXXXX
Received: from unknown 82.128.18.128 by rediffmail.com