+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abcele com

Hello,

www.solomobi.com is not a scam. I have ordered from there many times and it is a good site.
    I am now planing to order from www.abcele.com. How can I guarantee tha it's a scam site? If I take it logically then nobody would bother to go trough all this trouble and put up so many products and work 3 years as a working site if it would be scam right?

Help please

But abcele.com. Has enybody orderd from there? You do not belive but I orderded from solomobi.com and I recieved my goods wiyhout a problem. I do not know but I got the pictures just by asking I didn't had to pay for them or anythin I ordered 800 USD.

Ok But How o I know if abcele.com is a scam. I do not want to belive if somebody just says. It is a SCAM. I need more proof.

Hope you can help me.

He just told you it's a scam. The proof is when you lose your money.
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

@Owe.
    I do not want to belive if somebody just says. It is a SCAM. I need more proof.
    A simple search will reveal a lot of information about this company.

If you do business with a company it is a good idea to do your own due diligence search.

Why are you so insistent that these two companies you name are ok?
    Are you connected to them?
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

I am not insistent that both are ok.
    I am sure that solomobi is ok because I ordered from there and I recieved my goods that I prdered, the custom took some away but I got full money back + 2 dollar discount further on when I buy from the from vip price.

I need to know about abcele.com if its okay. I need to know if somebody has ordered from there and got cheated because if I asked pictures made by camera and my password would be on the picture also then I got them. So It looks okay but I need to know has anybody ordered.

I doubt that anyone had ordered from them. None of us would. Probably no one who finds us on the web would do that. We know it's a scam. Why do you have so much trouble accepting that?
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Abuse Sent

solomobi.com
    abcele.com
    I tego arcana Dei !

Good. Let's just kill those things and save "owe" his time and money. He seems determined to lose it.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

@owe. Thank you for pointing these two sites out to us and bringing them to our attention.

When they are closed you will have a clear answer.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast