Is this a scam?
I got an email stating:
I'm addressing you on behalf of the HR department of a large company. Our enterprise is connected with a great number of various activities, like:
- consulting services
- bank accounts opening and maintenance
- private undertaking services
We are making a regional managers' team in Europe now:
- salary 2.500 dollars + bonus
- 1 - 2 working hours per day
If our offer is interesting for you send us the below information on our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! We need just the people residing in Europe.
Please provide you name and contact information in order we can find you for further communication.
Please receive this e-mail as a reply to your interest of our offer about job opportunity.
Nowadays there is a vacant Administrative position in our company. We hope to find an ambitious, steady-going and resolute colleague who is able to work over a distance. The compensation package we propose consists of the based wages in the amount of 2500 USD and 4 per cent of each big deal you succeed. The educational period for every applicant for this vacancy is 2 weeks. We don’t collect any initial charges for training. During the period of training the per cent rate will be paid once the task is fulfilled.
Please complete the form below in case you would like to try yourself in training.
Should you have extra questions, feel free to e-mail it to us and we will contact you in the near future.
1. The above website exists but it is a russian domain
2. However the email comes from "email@example.com"
Such website does not exist.
3. I received calls from people speaking with accents: US, British, eastern
At least 1 was calling fromthe US.
4. I have filled an application form along with signed signature and account information. No National ID.
Currently I am doing 2 week training. Waiting for a bank transfer, to be cashed out and sent via Western Union.
Can someone please tell me whether this is a scam?
I would appreciate any help.
Tags for this Thread