+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Capt. Anita Kirk, U.S. Army USARPAC Medical Team

xreny

Capt. Anita Kirk, U.S. Army USARPAC Medical Team

Greetings,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Capt. Anita Kirk , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and thatyou have understood my intentions? I will like you to get back to me with with the following information,

1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3.Occupation
    4.Age

I do not need your telephone number because i cannot call you, we can only communicate through email.

I will await your thoughts via my email.

Thanks,

Best Regards
    Capt. Anita Kirk

Captain Anita Kirk, US Army USARPAC Medical Team

From Captain Anita Kirk
    Return-Path: <captankirk@ymail.com> <---beam me up Scotty
    Received: from 94.242.206.15, Luxembourg, root eSolutions, [abuse@as5577.net]
    Reply-To: <anita.kirkweeks193@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: Message From Capt.Anita Kirk
    Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010
    Message contains attachments
    1 File (3KB)

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. View below message and reply immediately.
    Capt Anita

Greetings,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Capt. Anita Kirk , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.

Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and thatyou have understood my intentions? I will like you to get back to me with with the following information,

1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3.Occupation
    4.Age

I do not need your telephone number because i cannot call you, we can only communicate through email.

Thanks,
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Capt. Anita Kirk, US Expeditionary Force, Iraq

Received: from 82.128.82.114 - Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria; Multilinks Telecommunications Limited, abuse@multilinks.com

reply-to: [anitakirkworks@yahoo.co.jp]
    date: Sun, Nov 14, 2010
    subject: AWAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY

Dear Friend,

How are you doing my friend, great I guess Now I know this mail will definitely Come to you as a huge surprise, but please kindly take your time to
    go through it carefully as the decision you make will probably go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

First, let me introduce myself. I am Capt. Anita kirk an assigned to 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, 3rd Marine Expeditionary Force, western Anbar Province in Iraq. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $8,570,000 (Eight million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
    visit this site. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in690763.shtml

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money Be shared amongst us. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out !of Iraq for you to pick up.

I do not know for how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive two suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

For more details you have understood my intentions? I intend to transfer the funds to you for safe keeping before joining you for further investment.

I will like you to get back to me with the following information,
    1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3. Occupation
    4. Age
    5. Telephone Number.

Thanks,
    Best Regards
    Cpt. Anita Kirk

Captain Anita Kirk, US Army USARPAC Medical Team

reply-to: [anitacaptain071@yahoo.com.hk]
    date: Tue, Nov 23, 2010
    subject: CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE

My name is Captain Anita Kirk, a member of Us army, i used this medium to write to you this private and confidential note for a mutual cooperation and assistance.

I implore you to view below message and reply back to me so we can both execute this deal together.

Message Details:

Greetings,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Capt. Anita Kirk, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will like you to get back to me with with the following information,

1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3. Occupation
    4. Age

Thanks,

Received: from [94.242.206.205] by 12.mx.freenet.de

Received: from 41.203.79.249, Nigeria, Globalcom Nigeria customer
    Abuse: Globalcom, Peter Schubert, 25 Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria, phone: +234-805-557-9000, e-mail: [eabajue@yahoo.co.uk] or Muyiwa Adeliyi, 25 Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria, phone: +234-805-557-1011, e-mail: [mydely02@yahoo.com]
    From: "Western Union Money Transfer" <western.uion.moneytransfer@live.com>
    Reply-To: [western.union.money02@hotmail.com] <--------They become more clever over time!
    Subject: Re: YOUR PAYMENT IS READY TO PICK UP GET BACK TO US NOW
    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011

Greetings,

My name is Capt. Anita Kirk. I am a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team,currently in Irag due to service deployment since the beginning of the Iraqi war.I would like to share some information about my personal experience and the role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which has been at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

I must say that I am very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing if you would misconstrue its importance and possibly decide to go public. I would therefore be holding back certain information for security reasons until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you believing that it would be of your desired interest one way or the other.

With the hope that you have visited the above news site, I like to inform you that I am one of the privilege US army officers who were involved in

counting and safe-keeping of the stashed funds reported in the BBC News story.I was one of the five officers questioned by military authorities as also reported in that news story. I will be vivid and very explicit in my next message but before I do so I will appreciate your sending me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions.This is to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding, bearing in mind that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit for both of us and nothing more. The amount involved is very huge but I rather duel more on the issue of your acceptance to collaborate with me, your capability, trust, honesty and reliability without which we cannot succeed. I do assure you that we both stand to gain enormously from this deal if we both receive the cooperation desired for the success of a transaction of this nature.

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you proposing a sensitive business transaction of this nature. Send me just your name and contact address, your age and profession/occupation for consideration to enable me give you more details .Let us communicate through only email for now. I will await your thoughts

via my email. [capanitakirk49@w.cn]

Thanks and Best Regards
    Capt. Anita Kirk
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

tidepride

capt.kirkanita65@usarmy.com

Well today is May 2nd, 2011, an it looks like she is still trying to find someone to help her steal some money or better yet steal your money an identy, this person should be taken out an horse whipped if she is in the military which i doubt that she is, there maybe a real Capt Anita Kirk, but this person is useing her name i think just to try to find out information about someone, if not any money she is trying to get to someone from what was found an it would be stolen, an that would mean jail, so i would not give her any information, if i were you.

corie

Thumbs down

Greetings,
    I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because based on what is going on in the internet world one has to be very careful because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.

lf you willing to show me your honest and trust i think i will be able to work with you. Am an American and you should be resr assure that i cannot be invovled in scam.

My name is Capt. Anita Kirk , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC MedicalTeam, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended but i was among of those that were as to stay behind because of my profession.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving

under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will like you to get back to me with with the following information,

1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3.Occupation
    4.Age

Thanks,
    Best Regards
    Capt. Anita Kirk

Anon-X

Latest message - with full headers in case that's of interest

From Capt. Anita Kirk
    X-Originating IP: 213.165.64.23
    Return-Path: <harry.william@gmx.de>
    Reply-To: <quelleandre5@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: From Capt. Anita Kirk
    Date: Wed, 11 May 2011

Greetings,

I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because based on what is going on in the internet world one has to be very careful because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.

lf you willing to show me your honest and trust i think i will be able to work with you. Am an American and you should be resr assure that i cannot be invovled in scam.

My name is Capt. Anita Kirk , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC MedicalTeam, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended but i was among of those that were as to stay behind because of my profession.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving
    under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

http://www.jonathanforeman.com/milit...003_chest.html
    http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archi...-04-20-1-1.cfm (VOA NEWS)

1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3.Occupation
    4.Age

Thanks,

Best Regards
    Capt. Anita Kirk

Capt. Anita Kirk

From Capt. Anita Kirk
    Return-Path: <capt.ankir784@gmail.com>
    Received: from [195.4.92.16] (helo=6.mx.freenet.de)
    Reply-To: <capt.anita4@rediffmail.com>
    Subject: Message From Captain Anita Kirk
    Date: Sat, 28 May 2011
    Location of the IP address
    178.162.224.188: in United Kingdom.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career servingunder the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq. Below details is complete message, read and respond back to me.

Greetings,

1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3.Occupation
    4.Age

Thanks,

Best Regards
    Capt. Anita Kirk :hyena:

From Capt. Anita Kirk
    Return-Path: <capt.anitakirk8us@aol.com>
    Received: from 178.162.150.197, U.K. Netdirect, [abuse@santrex.net]
    Reply-To: <capt.anita19@rediffmail.com>
    Subject: Message From Capt. Anita Kirk
    Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq. I implore you to view below message for full details, read and respond immediately.

Greetings,

1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3.Occupation
    4.Age

Thanks,
    Best Regards
    Capt. Anita Kirk
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast