+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kelvin Williams, FBI in Nigeria

Kelvin Williams, FBI in Nigeria

The Joakin Compensation House. Seriously!

The Susan Derrick scam format at http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=23214 specifically see: http://antifraudintl.org/showpost.ph...9&postcount=25

From Mr. Kelvin Williams
    Return-Path: <kelvin.william77@gmail.com>
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-qw0-f65.google.com) (209.85.216.65) by mta1269.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP;
    Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010
    Subject: What you must do .

Good Day,

Greetings to you and your family, let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr Kelvin Williams a representative of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (fbi) Currently in Nigeria to fight against internet frauds.

I will advice you to stop dealings with those people because they are not who they say they are. Your funds worth the sum of $1.5 Million us dollars is in our custody and I will assist you in getting it, the same way I assisted Mrs. Susan Derrick.

Therefore I want to inform you that you are require to make a payment of $290 usd for the paper work as Mrs. Susan Derrick have informed you on her email.

Also be inform that your funds will be transfer into your local bank account as soon as you make the payment, So if you are ready to make the payment I want you to get back to me with the below information.

Full Names:
    Address:
    Zip Code:
    Telephone Number:

As soon as the above details have been confirmed by me, I will give you instructions on how to make the payment of $290 usd for the paper works and legal documentation. As soon as the payment is made, I will get the documents done then the bank will contact you, and they will give you a login into their website, so you can transfer your money into your account without delay.

Important Notice; Do not respond to any emails apart from myself, and forward all further emails you get from those scammers to me, so I can work with the local police, the FBI and Interpol to bring them down. They are imposters, and their fraudulent activities is bringing a bad name to this country, denting the image of honest people like us, that’s why we have to bring them down.

I await to hear from you today, on behalf of the members and staff of the JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE Award Authorities, I say Congratulations once more.

Yours in Service,
    Mr Kelvin Williams.
    ( F B I )representative
    (Compensation Officer)
    Telephone Number: (+234-7069164273)

From the mailbag, no headers.

Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUNDS
    Date: Sat, 8 May 2010

GOOD DAY,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT? I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS ASSIGNED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ( FBI ) DIRECTOR MR ROBERT S MUELLER TO COME TO NIGERIA AND HELP SCAM VICTIMS LIKE YOU RECEIVE THEIR MONEY WITHOUT THEM LOOSING MORE MONEY.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM THE REAL PERSON YOU ARE TO CONTACT REGARDING YOUR FUNDS WORTH THE SUM OF $15 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS, THE ONLY DELAY IN YOUR TRANSACTION IS THE LEGAL PAPER WORKS.

NOTE: THE LEGAL PAPER WORKS WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $290 US DOLLARS,IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT THE BANK ARE GOING TO CONTACT YOU AND THEY WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS WORTH THE SUM OF $15 MILLION US DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND DELAY.

I HAVE ATTACH MY (FBI) IDENTIFICATION CARD TO YOU FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM THE REAL PERSON YOU ARE TO CONTACT REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION.

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY, AND HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

Yours in Service,
    Mr Kelvin Williams.
    ( F B I )representative
    (Compensation Officer)
    Telephone Number: (+234-80-860-539-44)
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Return-Path: <kansas.city@ic.fbi.gov>
    Received: from 14.1.218.12, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Ytl Communications Sdn Bhd
    Reply-To: <www.fbi-gov@live.ca>
    From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <kansas.city@ic.fbi.gov>
    Subject: FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
    Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
    FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
    J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,
    D..C. 20535-0001
    NUMBER +234-808-184-8416
    www.fbi.gov/
    Date; 08/03/2011.

ATTENTION: THIS IS KELVIN WILLIAMS FBI AGENT IN CHARGE OF YOU FUND I AM SORRY FOR THE CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS, THIS IS MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS (kelvinwilliams_fbi2011@hotmail.com) OR CALL ME ON PHONE AT Tel: +234-808-184-8416

THANKS
    BEST REGARDES
    KELVIN WILLIAMS (FBI AGENT)
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

+ Reply to Thread