+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigeria scammer Lukman Smith, aka luk00231

Nigeria scammer Lukman Smith, aka luk00231

Dating scammer, what else. Here he's in Australia http://luk00231.date-o-mat.com/
    luk00231
    Age 48
    Family status: Divorced
    City: sydney
    This one where he used a photo of a white male was deactivated when detected as a fraud
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a
    luk00231
    49 year old man
    "king searching queen"
    My name is John Jones i was born in Houston texas love to make friends and be loyal i hate telling lies or people lying just love loyalty i can say it my birth right...lol
    http://www.love.ca/userdetaillove.php3?puserid=luk00231
    My idea of romance includes: Walk on the beach under the moon, Looking for the right woman to be...
    In my spare time I enjoy: Ballroom Dancing, When am with my family
    USER Name luk00231 Membership Type Free Member
    Age 48 Gender M
    Height/BodyType 5.11 ft/Average
    Eye/Hair Color Blue/Brown
    Town/City toronto/Toronto Province/Country Ontario/Canada
    Race/Ethnic Bkgd Black/American
    The only place he used his real photo is on this Nigerian dating site. That's him on the right.
    http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/soc...?user=luk00231

luk00231's Profile
    Name: Lukman Smith
    Birthday: 19 December 1986
    (23 years old)
    Marital Status: single
    Contact InformationS
    Street Address: 4875 broad str
    City: lagos island
    State or Province: lagos
    Phone Number: 2347041833520

The scammer behind luk00231

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...v=info&ref=sgm
    Sex: Male
    Birthday: December 19
    Relationship Status: Single
    Lukman Smith
    luk00231@yahoo.com
    oncethereisdebthereisjohn@yahoo.com
    Mobile Phone: 2347041833520

Just think ladies, how lucky you are that you didn't connect with this loser.

Scrawny Nigeria scammer Lukman Smith, aka luk00231

Lukman Smith, aka luk00231

Nigeria scammer Lukman Smith, aka luk00231

What a horrible sight. Sorry ladies, I know this will probably revolt you (it did me) but the world needs to see what sort of foul creature stalks the dating sites.

Nigeria scammer Lukman Smith, aka luk00231. Well it seems that his "LUCK" just ran out.
    Welcome to the Internet scumbag, where everyone can see you and throw up in disgust.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

"The law in the book can go byte itself in the ass. Watch it byte mine!" - Chandra Sekhar Sathyadas.

Well, well, well, well! Welcome, welcome, welcome Nigeria scammer Lukman Smith, aka luk00231! So you have body image issues why you use other people's pictures? Not surprising from what I've seen physical fitness is not a priority of you lads! You really shouldn't be seen without a shirt or a skirt. I mean I've seen seen skeletons with more meat on their bones. Scarecrows will be telling you to man up!

It's getting crowded in here, but there's plenty of room for you inasmuch as you don't take up much space! I'm sure having a look at you will put many women off online dating or at least insist on a web cam!

Lukman Smith, aka luk00231. Low life Nigerian scammer.

What is it with these scammers? The Nigerian people are usually nice looking people, but I guess the evil in the hearts of the scamming scumbags must show in their faces.

We now have so many scammers that would qualify for the annual aesthetically challenged contest, it will be hard to choose a winner.
    It is quite amazing how many of them seem to have appearance problems as well as mental issues Ie= stupidity.
    To top it off most of them seem to be gay as well, and not lets get into the things that the scammers do with goats.

This current batch of scum will make poor offerings for Bubba, but I am sure he will RISE to the occasion and give to them all equally.
    Let the scammers come.
    To the wild and lonely places.
    There too we will hunt them down.
    And expose their evil faces.

"The law in the book can go byte itself in the ass. Watch it byte mine!" - Chandra Sekhar Sathyadas.

Lukman Smith, aka luk00231. Low life Nigerian scammer. tries his hand at some dating site scams.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

He probably gets lots of exercise running down to Western Union.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Nigerian scammer Lukman Smith

Welcome Nigerian scammer Lukman Smith, aka luk00231. Another disgusting piece of garbage to add to the heap!! Can't imagine how they think they look so good when they look so BAD. Are all the lads Princes....or is it just how they want to be treated? Bad luck mugus, no such luck.

+ Reply to Thread