+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. Robert Smith, Standard bank South Africa

Mr. Robert Smith, Standard bank South Africa

From Standard Bank
    Return-Path: <standard_bank_za@rocketmail.com>
    Received: from 41.245.52.58, South Africa, Telkom SA Limited, <abuse@saix.net>
    Date: Fri, 27 Aug 201
    Subject: From: Mr.Robert Smith

Credit Control Manager
    Standard bank Jhb Branch South Africa

Attn:

My: Name is Robert Smith and I wish to inform you that I have a meeting with Her Excellency Ms. Susan Shabangu,and I have verify about late Mr. Ndebele Shabangu and the verification regerding the $30.5M is aunthenct, i have proceeded with the transfer documents.

I want to inform you that if I proceed in this transfer without the court order to change the beneficiary / Affidavit to your name, it will be a waste.

I have also informed Her Excellency Ms. Susan Shabangu,on the need to make the Payment by tomorrow to the court and She promised to do so. As soon as the court approved the Affidavit, there is also the need to insure this fund, to avoid any problem while transferring the fund.

So please do send to me your Bank details via by our bank form attached below to avoid wrong payment of this fund.

As soon as you reconfirm this bank details, please do call me on my private line for further clarifications

Kind regards,
    Mr. Robert Smith
    International Transfer Services
    Manager Johannesburg
    Tell + 27-73-987-6809
    Fax + 27-86-602-9066
    email : [standard_bank_za@rockemail.com]
    Visit International Transfer Services at
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Fraud: Mr. Robert Smith

Here is the scam that i recieve last 5 days ago, the same format as yours. see below...

3 Files View Slideshow Download All
    STANDARD BANK FORM.JPG (50KB); E PLAN 01(1)(2).jpg (1214KB); CODE OF BANKING PRATICE02.jpg (782KB)
    Internatio nal Transfer Services Manager
    Standard bank Jhb Branch South Africa

Attn:

My: Name is Robert Smith, I wish to inform you that I have a meeting with Her Excellency Ms.Kabira Khumalo ,and I have verify about her late Husband's Fund Mr.Zuma Khumalo and the verification regarding the $30.5M is authentic, i have proceeded with the transfer documents.

I want to inform you that if I proceed in this transfer without getting the court order to change the beneficiary of the fund to your name, it will be a waste.

I have also informed Her Excellency Ms.Kabira Khumalo regarding the court order to change the beneficiary of the fund to your name and she advise me to Further on. As soon as the court approved the changing of ownership in your name, there is also the need to insure this fund, to avoid any problem while transferring the fund.

So please do send to me your Bank details via by our bank form attached below to avoid wrong payment of this fund.

As soon as you send your bank details, please do call me on my private line for further clarifications

Kind regards,
    Mr. Robert Smith
    International Transfer Services
    Manager Johannesburg
    Tell + 27-83-975-9607
    Fax + 27-86-602-9066
    email : [robert.smith@accountant.com]
    Visit International Transfer Services at
    http://www.standardbank.co.za/pdfs/pricing2010/forex

+ Reply to Thread