Thread: Favour Koneh

Favour Koneh

from favour koneh <favour4koneh@att.net>
    reply-to [favorgodwin62@yahoo.in]
    date Wed, Sep 1, 2010
    subject hello
    signed-by att.net

Dearest one

How are you today,l am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship,my name is Favor,l just went through your profile and am interested in relationship with you,age,distance does not matter,love matters allot on life,write to me with my email (favorgodwin62@yahoo.in ) so l will send you my picture, hope we can move from here, with love Favor.
    Received: from [41.214.32.100] by web180205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

From Favor Koneh
    Return-Path: <goodness98godwill@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.214.104.117, Dakar, Senegal, Sonatel, Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal, [abuse@orange.sn]
    Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
    Reply-To: [konehfavor1@gmail.com]
    Subject: hello dear

Hello my dear new friend. How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Favor, I just went Through your profile I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (konehfavor1@gmail.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above Miss Favor. (konehfavor1@gmail.com)Yours Sincerely
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

+ Reply to Thread