+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love scammers Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline - Nigeria

Love scammers Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline - Nigeria

Criminal Erubami Lukmon, aka Erubami Caroline is another pathetic thief who makes a living by impersonating a female and scamming dating sites.

His victim posted the following which is a classic love scam scenario with repeated advance fee requests.
    http://www.nigeriapolice.org/index.p...e_sifr=disable
    need to know
    floyd stovall (97.81.228.xxx) 2009-08-17
    on the 19thor 20th of april the landmark hotel was robbed some of the lady workers was raped and some was killed my future wife was lucky all she had done her passport and money was stolen so she says her name is susan smith a american citizen the hotel was located on156 yussuf drive kollington ikeja lagos i have never seen her i sent her apox.900.00usd so she could come home to me a erubami caroline always pick money up at the western union- after the incident she was moved to the land mark hotel at140 yussuf drive kollington room 114 in ikeja lagos i told her how to get help red cross- churches so she can get taxi money to the american embassy to get repatriation loan but she says she cant get help to get to the embassy and still insist i send more money and i told her i cant the number she called from was +2348083453643 i would like to know if this person is real and has been to the embassy cause i sent her money to get her passport and visa updated and she said she went there you...
    Couldn't be more clear. Here's the thief who owns 2348083453643 - He obviously worked his victim with the complicity of a girl friend
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000201740396
    Erubami Lukmon
    Basic Info
    Sex: Male
    Relationship Status: In a Relationship
    Interested In: Women
    Men
    Looking For: Friendship
    Dating
    A Relationship
    Current City: Alagbado, Ogun, Nigeria
    Hometown: Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria
    Political Views: I hate Hate It.
    Religious Views: All
    Work and Education
    College
    * igando
    High School
    * igando community high school '06
    Email lukmon005@yahoo.com
    Mobile Phone +234 8083453643
    Other Phone +234 8056962330
    Address Alagbado, Nigeria
    Yahoo lukmon005

The shame of Nigeria, criminal Erubami Lukmon, aka Erubami Caroline boasting about is very expensive Tissot wristwatch and various gold jewelery.

As usual, digging a little bit and we find more frauds underneat these thieving crud. erubami lukmon also does electronics scams
    http://www.9918.info/trade_b2b/compa...-products.html
    Lukmon electronics company
    Contact Person: Mr. erubami lukmon Upload your photo to attract more business!
    Street Address:834 kings way
    Citycala
    Province/State:Florida
    Country/Region:United States
    Zip:34471
    Telephone:1-206-6374454
    206-637-4454 is a free VoIP forwarding number so loved by Nigerian scammers.

As I mention in my original post, the love scam reported involved a female who "worked" the victim over the telephone and picked up the Western Union, that invariably means the scammer's accomplice girlfriend. Here are some photos of the thieves

Nigerian scammers Erubami Lukmon and his accomplice Erubami Caroline. Dey B the maga now.

Welcome Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline to the "perp walk".
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline. SCAMMERS

Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline. I have a particular dislike for romance scammers as they leave despair and heartache in their wake.

It is only fitting that they be exposed, so that the whole world can see what a pair of disgusting parasites actually look like.

I hope the team expose more of you two scumbags and I will do my best to push your names up in the Google search engines, so more people can see who you two pieces of filth are.
    Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline

*What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

Erubami Lukmon I just did a Google search for your name and guess who is already at the top of the list?
    Your exposure in this website shows at the very top.
    There scumbag, that should help all your pals see how low you have sunk as a human being.

Erubami Lukmon likes:
    Other Music Television Movies

* Facebook
    * Mafia Wars
    * Barack Obama
    * Red Bull
    * iTunes

* Lady Gaga
    * Eminem
    * Lil Wayne
    * AKON
    * T.I.

* Prison Break I am glad to see this as you may need to have an idea of what life will be like for you when they take you to prison for scamming.
    * The Oprah Winfrey Show
    * Pimp My Ride
    * ABC Family
    * Mtv Base Nigeria

* Horror film

Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline. Two low life scumbags who are a disgrace to their country.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

Indeed welcome Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline! It is so thoughtful of you two to pay us this little visit. Actually, visit might be inappropriate, its more like you're reference books in a library. Many will read you but you will never leave the confines.

Just need to bump Erubami Lukmon and Erubami Caroline up in the search engines.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Bump with a bonus, more photos to help the EFCC identify these two thieves.

Nigerian criminals Erubami Lukmon and his accomplice Erubami Caroline.

+ Reply to Thread