+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tecnopanel International FZE

Tecnopanel

Quote Originally Posted by Lizmuirhead View Post
    When you say, "two companeis who have been took in for £200k", do you been taken in by a scan?

Secondly, where can I find more information on the "fabricated financial documents"?

I know someone who may have to pay Tecnopanel International FZE a deposit to borrow in the long term, and I am trying to find out whether it is a genuine offer or a scam.

Thanks.
    Do Not Let your client part his Money nothing only fabrications and lies

Tecnopanel

When you say, "two companeis who have been took in for £200k", do you been taken in by a scan?

Secondly, where can I find more information on the "fabricated financial documents"?

I know someone who may have to pay Tecnopanel International FZE a deposit to borrow in the long term, and I am trying to find out whether it is a genuine offer or a scam.

Thanks.
    The administrator has my email address (DO NOT PART FUNDS)

Tecnopanel

Thanks for the quick responses. I have taken everything on board and will let my friend know immediately.

Administrator - in relation to the google link you included in your post. Are there comments relating to Tecnopanle in it. None terms like Tecnopanel were highlighted and there are over 800 comments so quite a lot to get through if I wanted to find them. Can you point me in the direction of where the comments are if there are any?
    Go into Google Type in High Yield Finance Tecnopanel

Also another site Tecnopanel Financiers

Tecnopanel

I have been informed by a contact he is aware of people who have paid out 200K twelve months ago, Tecnopanel is just stringing them along with promises of dates of payment & false documents, never paid out anyone the broker and compliance officer involved have lossed all creditability, by trying to defend lies.
    Until such time as they pay out (in my opinion never) stay away keep your funds.
    This whole scam as it looks should be brought to the public domain VIA an item in a Narional News Paper so as to ascertain how many People have been sucked in.

Tecnopanel

Quote Originally Posted by UK Client View Post
    Hi, a business partner of mine was offered a loan from a company called Tecnopanel International FZE. They asked for €40k upfront setup followed by €160k upon receipt of MT799 showing funds blocked on account for their loan. The company contact is Rosemary Bushell from Yorkshire, Leeds, UK. They claim to have access to very wealthy clients who they organise trades in private placement programmes and fund their own loan programmes from their cut of the profits. Does anyone know if this is a real programme or just a fraud or scam. The loan was offered some months ago and we have been waiting to see if they are for real.

Private Client UK.
    Has your Business Partner Paid out Funds??

Run.........

Run,

Do not pass Go, Just Run.
    I tego arcana Dei !

Tecnopanel

Just had a telephone conversation with my contact, I am informed nothing happening in regards to Tecnopanel International FZE releasing funding, same old lies and promises.
    So until such times there is something positive to report stay away!!

STAY AWAY REPORT FRAUD:

UK Client
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate Rainey View Post
    Has your Business Partner Paid out Funds??
    My partner has not paid out any money yet. He has been offered to travel to Dubai to meet the people behind the company. Everything to date checks out. May travel early next week to meet these people and move forward then.
    You seem to know more about this loan. Can you mail me directly with what you know. Mod edit. Email removed for safety. DMY

UK Client

Requests by new members.

@Cate Rainey. Please do NOT attempt to contact this new member, he is not what he seems to be.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

Quote Originally Posted by UK Client View Post
    My partner has not paid out any money yet. He has been offered to travel to Dubai to meet the people behind the company. Everything to date checks out. May travel early next week to meet these people and move forward then.
    You seem to know more about this loan. Can you mail me directly with what you know. Mod edit. Email removed for safety. DMY

UK Client
    Yes I do through a contact of mine, sorry your email was removed maybe you can contact me through the administrator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast