+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Bank Negara Malaysia

Mrs Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Bank Negara Malaysia

Received: from bcl02221.empresas.ya.com (bcl02271.empresas.ya.com [62.151.176.2])
    Received: from 77.229.211.41.client77.directonpc.net (HELO User) (41.211.229.77)
    Reply-To: <mrszetiazizemailcontact@gmail.com>
    From: "MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<mrszetiakhtar.cbncontact@gmail.com>

Bank Negara Malaysia
    Jalan Dato' Onn
    P.O. Box 10922
    50929 Kuala Lumpur
    Telex : MA 34137 / MA 34138 ,
    REF..............CBN/MALAYSIA,
    TEL/FAX NUMBER;+6016343680,603-2691-2991
    12TH OF october;2010

URGENT ATTENTION OF YOUR FUND,

QUITE INTERESTING,WELL MY NAME IS MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ,THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN MALAYSIA,SURPRISINGLY TO OUR NOTICE SOME MEN CAME TO OUR CUSTUDY IN MALaYSIA CLAMING YOU SENT THEM TO COLLECT YOUR FUND OF $11.5 MILLION US DOLLARS AND THEY TENDERED VITAL DOCUMENTS AS STATED BELOW...

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
    2. HIGH COURT INJUCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

NOW AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN MALAYSIA,I HAVE ALL PROFILES OF ALL OUR BENEFICIARIES WHOSE FUND IS LIEING IN OUR ORGANISATION AND I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY LETTER OF APPROVAL YET FROM ANY ANYBODY RIGHTFULLY OK,

GET BACK TO ME URGENT SO WE CAN CLERIFY ALL ISSUES CONCERNING RELEASING YOUR TRANSACTION FUND OF $11.5 MILLION US DOLLARS BECAUSE THOSE DOCUMENTS SHOWS ALL PROOVE AND AUTHENCITY THAT YOU ACTUALLY SENT THEM TO COLLECT THESE FUND OK,

DID YOU AUTHORIZE ANYBODY?

YOUR'S SINCERE,
    MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Bank Negara MalaysiA,
    SIGNED SEALED.
    I've got a very primitive spam filtered email but very fruitful

URGENT NOTIFICATIOPN OF YOUR FUND

From: MRS ZETI AKHATR AZIZ [mrsakhtaraziz.cbnmalaysia.co@gmail.com]
    Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010

Bank Negara Malaysia
    Jalan Dato' Onn
    P.O. Box 10922
    50929 Kuala Lumpur
    21STH OF October;2010

QUITE INTERESTING,WELL MY NAME IS MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ,THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN MALAYSIA,SURPRISINGLY TO OUR NOTICE SOME MEN CAME TO OUR CUSTODY IN Malaysia CLAIMING YOU SENT THEM TO COLLECT YOUR FUND OF $11.5 MILLION US DOLLARS AND THEY TENDERED VITAL DOCUMENTS AS STATED BELOW...

2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

NOW AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN MALAYSIA,I HAVE ALL PROFILES OF ALL OUR BENEFICIARIES WHOSE FUND IS LIEING IN OUR ORGANIZATION AND I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY LETTER OF APPROVAL YET FROM ANY ANYBODY RIGHTFULLY OK,

GET BACK TO ME URGENT SO WE CAN CLARIFY ALL ISSUES CONCERNING RELEASING YOUR TRANSACTION FUND OF $11.5 MILLION US DOLLARS BECAUSE THOSE DOCUMENTS SHOWS ALL PROVE AND AUTHENTICITY THAT YOU ACTUALLY SENT THEM TO COLLECT THESE FUND OK,

TOUR'S SINCERE,
    MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Bank Negara Malaysia,

SIGNED SEALED.

MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ

Received: from User ([41.211.232.108] helo=User) with IPv4:90 by
    Reply-To: <gov.cbnmalaysiacontact@gmail.com>
    From: "MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<mrszetiakhtarcbnemailcontact@yahoo.com>

Bank Negara Malaysia
    Jalan Dato' Onn
    P.O. Box 10922
    50929 Kuala Lumpur
    30TH OF October;2010

QUITE INTERESTING,WELL MY NAME IS MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ,THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN MALAYSIA,SURPRISINGLY TO OUR NOTICE SOME MEN CAME TO OUR CUSTODY IN Malaysia CLAIMING YOU SENT THEM TO COLLECT YOUR FUND OF $11.5 MILLION US DOLLARS AND THEY TENDERED VITAL DOCUMENTS AS STATED BELOW...

3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

NOW AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN MALAYSIA,I HAVE ALL PROFILES OF ALL OUR BENEFICIARIES WHOSE FUND IS LIEING IN OUR ORGANIZATION AND I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY LETTER OF APPROVAL YET FROM ANY ANYBODY RIGHTFULLY OK,

GET BACK TO ME URGENT SO WE CAN CLARIFY ALL ISSUES CONCERNING RELEASING YOUR TRANSACTION FUND OF $11.5 MILLION US DOLLARS BECAUSE THOSE DOCUMENTS SHOWS ALL PROVE AND AUTHENTICITY THAT YOU ACTUALLY SENT THEM TO COLLECT THESE FUND OK,

TOUR'S SINCERE,
    MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Bank Negara Malaysia,

SIGNED SEALED.

Bank Negara Malaysia

Received: from 153.229.211.41.client153.directonpc.net [41.211.229.153] by mail.studiocontrolcenter.com with SMTP;
    Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:02:44 -0500
    Reply-To: <gov.cbnmalaysiacontact@gmail.com>
    From: "mrs zetiakharaziz"<mrsakhtar.mrsakhtarcbnmalaysia@gmai l.com>

Bank Negara Malaysia
    Jalan Dato' Onn
    P.O. Box 10922
    50929 Kuala Lumpur
    22TH OF NOVEMBER;2010

3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

TOUR'S SINCERE,
    MRS ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Bank Negara Malaysia,
    SIGNED SEALED.

Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia, banknegaramalay@bnm.co.my, +601-9374-0308

Reply-To: <banknegaramalay@yahoo.co.jp>

Date: 2011/3/24
    Subject: Governor, Bank Negara Malaysia (US$3,500,000:00)
    BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA (BNM)
    Central Bank Of Malaysia
    Jalan Dato' Onn P.O. Box 10922
    50929 Kuala Lumpur
    TEL: +601-9374-0308
    Ref: BNM/SGH/231/01
    Date: 23rd March 2011.

ATTN: Beneficiary PAYMENT FILE NUMBER: A

Release/Transfer Notice for your due Funds (US$3,500,000:00)
    Payment File No: A.
    24Hrs Service

It is very important that the recipient of this Letter should call this office in other to confirm it to us that this very Letter was received by the true beneficiary.

You are advised to read this Letter very carefully because every paragraph explains what you need to know about the Release and Transfer of your due Funds.

At this point, we wish to remind you to stop all further contact with any person or person(s) whom is not recommended by this bank. Our Intelligence Monitoring Unit (I.M.U), Code of Conduct Bureau, Legal Unit and The Royal Malaysian Police Force have already apprehended some of those suspects whom attempted to divert your Funds.

You are advised to stop all further contact with some scammer you have been dealing with, that have defrauded you of huge sums because they are WANTED criminal suspects.

As the Governor Of the Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) , I work on behalf of the Paying Bank, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) under the supervision of the honourable President of Malaysia

We are glad to announce it to you today that the honourable President of Malaysia and the Accountant General of the
    Federation have collectively Approved and signed the Order to Release and Transfer being the certified documentation authorizing us Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) to credit your nominated Bank Account..

A copy of the Order to Release and Transfer have been forwarded to our international remittance department for the onward crediting of your Funds.

In other words, we put it to you that we are ready to remit your said Funds into your choiced Bank Account because we have a 3-4 working days time constrain to Pay-off each beneficiary short-listed to be Paid by this Bank. Our Legal Unit have already reviewed your Payment Files and they have passed it on to my desk for me to Pay you accordingly, so be rest assured that you will receive your due Funds as soon as possible.

Officially, you will receive your due Funds via an "Electronic Wire Transfer" which will enable your Funds reflect in your choiced Bank Account within 48hrs after effect. This mode of Payment is defined as one of the best and safest mode to remit huge Funds internationally as it is absolutely different from the usual swift transfer which takes longer time. Most Banks within the United States of America, Europe and other developed countries operate with the "Electronic Wire Transfer" for international transfers because it is a recent innovation in the Banking industry.

Certainly we shall transfer your valued US$3,500,000:00 from the Sundry/Suspense Account of the Bank Negara Malaysia being the official Account for international/foreign Payments/debts. A Sundry/Suspense Account can be defined as a secret Account owned by a government and operated by certain assigned government officials being the authorized signatories whom must sign before Funds can be remitted from such account. For this very account no form of direct withdrawals can
    be made from it except a Bank to Bank wire transfer which must be Approved by the honourable President being the principal signatory to the account.

Consequent to the fact that I am responsible to Pay you, it is still my duty to enlighten you on the accurate steps to take in order for you to gain full possession of this said Funds being Approved in your name.

In the combat against fraud, Funds divertion and Funds delay, we have re-lenghtly ensured that several foreign beneficiaries have been Paid accordingly in order to retain and rekindle our country's reputation on the global map because this recent government dispensation is focused and targeted to relieve all foreign debts as mandated by The Senate, The Federal Executive Council (F.E.C), Code of Conduct Bureau and Bank Negara Malaysia.

Already, alot of foreign beneficiaries have been Paid by Bank Negara Malaysia so yours will not be an exception considering the fact that the honourable President have Approved your due Funds today dated 23rd March 2011.

In accordance to section (1) paragraph 9 of the Settlement Edict Law of Malaysia Government of 1992, it is imperative that you provide us with the below listed information so that we can Pay you.

We already have some of your information in our database , but we need your banking details also for the transfer,

1. Full Name:
    2.Bank Name and Address:
    3. Bank Account Number.
    4.Routing Number/Swift Code (very important).
    5. Your Residential Address:
    6.Your mobile or home telephone Number:

A form of identification (I.D Card or Driver's License) is also required
    for official references.

The TRUTH is what we stand for. Tel: +601-9374-0308

This Official Letter is being issued to you by "Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)" in collaboration with The Presidency.

Copied to:

The Accountant General of Malaysia.
    Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
    The President's office.

Yours Sincerely,
    DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Governor,
    Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
    Direct Tel: +601-9374-0308
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) (203.166.129.84) by 25-224-234-66.transbeam.com
    Last edited by Avenger; 03-29-2011 at 05:25 AM.

Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia, banknegara@email.com

from DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ <banknegara@email.com>
    reply-to [centralbnkmalaysia@secretarias.com]
    date Mon, Mar 28, 2011
    subject Release/Transfer Notice for your due Funds ..Call +60193147283

Office of the Presidency,
    Central Bank of Malaysia
    The Governor of CBM,
    Bank Negara Malaysia
    P.O. Box 10922
    50929 Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia
    Tel: +60193147283

Our Ref: CBM/OHG/OXD1/11
    Telex: CENBANKMY
    Payment File: CBM/BNM/11.

ATTENTION: ,

Definitely, I know that this letter will be surprising to you.

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz.The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Malaysia (CBM). You are been officially contacted by me today because your inheritance Fund was re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBM last week, because you did not forward your claim as the rightful beneficiary. Well known to all, The Central Bank of Malaysia is the Mother Bank of all Commercial Banks here in Malaysia.

Really, these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of ($7.5million) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Malaysia for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Fund on your behalf. Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your inheritance Fund is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBM, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Fund on your behalf without notifying us.

This Bank still do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Fund on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank.

They actually tendered some vital documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Fund. Honestly, it really baffled me that you took such decision without my consent. Here are the documents which they tendered to this Bank today:

3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank Negara(CBM) is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Fund for you. Finally, I told them to come back on certain date and they promised to be back.

As the Governor of this Bank, i was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing this Fund to anyone except you whom is the recognized bonafide Beneficiary of this Fund.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to notify this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

You will be required to re-confirm the following information to enable the Central Bank of Malaysia begin the process of the transfer of your Funds
    into your bank account.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Full name:
    2) Phone number:
    3) Home Address:
    4) Bank Name And Address:
    5) Bank Telephone Number:
    7) Account Name And Number:
    8) Routing Number And Swift Code:
    4) Occupation:
    5) Date of Birth:
    6) Scanned copy of International passport/Identification card:

Officially Signed...
    Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
    Bank Negara Malaysia
    CENTRAL BANK OF MALAYSIA @bnm.gov.my
    Received: from User (61-91-126-158.static.asianet.co.th [61.91.126.158]) by dns1.dstrading.com.tw

Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)

reply-to: <banknegaramalay@yahoo.co.jp>
    date: Tue, May 24, 2011
    subject: Release/Transfer Notice for your due Funds (US$3,500,000:00)

Central Bank Of Malaysia
    50929 Kuala Lumpur

Date: 25th May 2011.

24Hrs Service

It is very important that the recipient of this Letter should call this office in other to confirm it to us that this very Letter was received by the true beneficiary.

You are advised to read this Letter very carefully because every paragraph explains what you need to know about the Release and Transfer of your due Funds. At this point, we wish to remind you to stop all further contact with any person or person(s) whom is not recommended by this bank. Our Intelligence Monitoring Unit (I.M.U), Code of Conduct Bureau, Legal Unit and The Royal Malaysian Police Force have already apprehended some of those suspects whom attempted to divert your Funds. You are advised to stop all further contact with some scammer you have been dealing with, that have defrauded you of huge sums because they are WANTED criminal suspects.

As the Governor Of the Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) which serves as the Central Bank of Malaysia, I work on behalf of the Paying Bank here in Malaysia HSBC Bank, under the supervision of the honourable President of Malaysia We are glad to announce it to you today that the honourable President of Malaysia and the Accountant General of the Federation have collectively Approved and signed the Order to Release and Transfer being the certified documentation authorizing the HSBC Bank which is the paying bank to credit your nominated Bank Account.

A copy of the Order to Release and Transfer have been forwarded to the international remittance department for the onward crediting of your Funds. In other words, we put it to you that we are ready to remit your said Funds into your choiced Bank Account because we have a 3-4 working days time constrain to Pay-off each beneficiary short-listed to be Paid by the HSBC Bank. Our Legal Unit have already reviewed your Payment Files and they have passed it on to my desk for me to Pay you accordingly, so be rest assured that you will receive your due Funds as soon as possible.

Officially, you will receive your due Funds via an "Electronic Wire Transfer" which will enable your Funds reflect in your choiced Bank Account within 48hrs after effect. This mode of Payment is defined as one of the best and safest mode to remit huge Funds internationally as it is absolutely different from the usual swift transfer which takes longer time.

Most Banks within the United States of America, Europe and other developed countries operate with the "Electronic Wire Transfer" for international transfers because it is a recent innovation in the Banking industry.

Certainly we shall transfer your valued US$3,500,000:00 from the Sundry/ Suspense Account of the Bank Negara Malaysia being the official Account for international/foreign Payments/debts. A Sundry/Suspense Account can be defined as a secret Account owned by a government and operated by certain assigned government officials being the authorized signatories whom must sign before Funds can be remitted from such account. For this very account no form of direct withdrawals can be made from it except a Bank to Bank wire transfer which must be Approved by the honourable Prime Minister being the principal signatory to the account.

Consequent to the fact that I am responsible to Pay you, it is still my duty to enlighten you on the accurate steps to take in order for you to gain full possession of this said Funds being Approved in your name.

In the combat against fraud, Funds divertion and Funds delay, we have re-lenghtly ensured that several foreign beneficiaries have been Paid accordingly in order to retain and rekindle our country's reputation on the global map because this recent government dispensation is focused and targeted to relieve all foreign debts as mandated by The Senate, The Federal Executive Council (F.E.C), Code of Conduct Bureau and Bank Negara Malaysia. Already, a lot of foreign beneficiaries have been Paid by HSBC Bank so yours will not be an exception considering the fact that the honourable President have Approved your due Funds today dated 25th May 2011.

In accordance to section (1) paragraph 9 of the Settlement Edict Law of Malaysia Government of 1992, it is imperative that you contact the office of HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad and provide the Paying bank with the below listed information so that they can Pay you.

1. Full Name:
    2.Bank Name and Address:
    3. Bank Account Number.
    A form of identification (I.D Card or Driver's License) is also required for official references.

Here is the Contact of the HSBC Bank Malaysia Officer in Charge of the Transfer of your US3,500,000:00 :

FUNDS REMITTANCE OFFICER, HSBC BANK MALAYSIA
    NAME: Mr Fred Ibrahim Omar
    TELEPHONE: +601-9374-0308
    EMAIL: [hsbcbank.malay@accountant.com]

The TRUTH is what we stand for.

This Official Letter is being issued to you by " Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)" in collaboration with The Presidency.

Copied to:

The President's office.

Yours Sincerely,
    DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Governor,
    Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)

Received: from User (unknown [216.215.111.2]) by koikatsu.info

unknownmail

Mail from Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz, GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF MALAYSIA (CBM) on funds

REF: CBM/IRD/CBX/021/11
    IMMEDIATE PAYMENT

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS DEPOSITED IN YOUR NAME AND IT IS NOT A SALES SOLICITATION.

I am Professor Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, The Central Bank Governor (CBM). The mentioned bank is known for the safekeeping of special and valuable packages and baggage in trust for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.

We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various countries as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions and Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

A benefactor whose identity can not be disclosed now, because of the Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement that was signed with the said benefactor when the funds were being deposited in the Central Bank of Malaysia, made you the beneficiary of a package containing some amount of money and stated clearly that you should only be contacted when the time signed for it to be in our care elapses and the time has already elapsed that is why you are being contacted.

The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement signed with the benefactor mandates us to fully divulge and disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months after you; the beneficiary has received the funds.

The funds totals $5.000, 000 (Five Million Dollars) i shall reconfirm to you are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and non-criminal origin and are available in the form of CASH.

You are hereby advised to reconfirm your Full Contact Information for verification with information contained in our computer database as well as other relevant information in the format stated below so that the funds would be arranged by the diplomats who will be moving the funds from the Central Bank of Malaysia to be brought to you.

I would also inform you clearly here that you must procure an affidavit of claim of ownership before the commencement of the diplomat bringing the funds to you, this you will be informed as soon as your information is received.

The Diplomats shall accompany you to your bank (if you want them to) to deposit the funds in your name and submit all documentations of proof of the origin of the funds in other to exonerate you from any form of investigations or interrogation and to authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it should be forwarded

In the manner stated below:

Your Full Name:
    Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code not P.O.BOX):
    Name of City of Residence:
    Direct Telephone Number:____________________________________
    Mobile
    Number:
    Fax Number: ___________________________________

Finally your age and sex very important too please note this.

The Contact Numbers are very necessary because the number would be called before the funds would be handed over to the Diplomats so as to ensure that the package is handed over to the right person. So it is mandatory you send your Direct Telephone Number preferably your Mobile or Cell Phone Number.

Complete the above and send back to me through my E-mail address below as soon as possible.

Congratulations in advance.

YOURS SINCERELY,
    Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz,
    GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF MALAYSIA (CBM)

****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL*****
    This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged.
    If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Bank Negara Malaysia, <info@bnm.gov.my> +601-9374-0308

Reply-To: <banknegaramalay@yahoo.co.jp>
    Date: 2011/6/21
    Subject: Release/Transfer Notice for your due Funds (US$3,500,000:00)

Central Bank Of Malaysia
    50929 Kuala Lumpur

Date: 21st June 2011.

24Hrs Service

You are advised to read this Letter very carefully because every paragraph explains what you need to know about the Release and Transfer of your due Funds.

At this point, we wish to remind you to stop all further contact with any person or person(s) whom is not recommended by this bank. Our Intelligence Monitoring Unit (I.M.U), Code of Conduct Bureau, Legal Unit and The Royal Malaysian Police Force have already apprehended dome of those suspects whom attempted to divert your Funds.You are advised to stop all further contact with some scammer you have been dealing with, that have defrauded you of huge sums because they are WANTED criminal suspects.

As the Governor Of the Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) which serves as the Central Bank of Malaysia, I work on behalf of the Paying Bank here in Malaysia HSBC Bank, under the supervision of the honourable President of Malaysia We are glad to announce it to you today that the honourable President of Malaysia and the Accountant General of the Federation have collectively Approved and signed the Order to Release and Transfer being the certified documentation authorizing the HSBC Bank which is the paying bank to credit your nominated Bank Account.

A copy of the Order to Release and Transfer have been forwarded to the international remittance department for the onward crediting of your Funds. In other words, we put it to you that we are ready to remit your said Funds into your choiced Bank Account because we lave a 3-4 working days time constrain to Pay-off each beneficiary short-listed to be Paid by the HSBC Bank.

Our Legal Unit have already reviewed your Payment Files and they have passed it on to my desk for me to Pay you accordingly, so be rest assured that you will receive your due Funds as soon as possible.

Officially, you will receive your due Funds via an "Electronic Wire Transfer" which will enable your Funds reflect in your choiced Bank Account within 48hrs after effect.

This mode of Payment is defined as one of the best and safest mode to remit huge Funds internationally as it is absolutely different from the usual swift transfer which takes longer time.

Most Banks within the United States of America, Europe and other developed countries operate with the "Electronic Wire Transfer" for international transfers because it is a recent innovation in the Banking industry.

Certainly we shall transfer your valued US$3,500,000:00 from the Sundry/Suspense Account of the Bank Negara Malaysia being the official Account for international/foreign Payments/debts. A Sundry/Suspense Account can be defined as a secret Account owned by a government and operated by certain assigned government officials being the authorized signatories whom must sign before Funds can be remitted from such account. For this very account no form of direct withdrawals can be made from it except a Bank to Bank wire transfer which must be Approved by the honourable President being the principal signatory to the account.

In the combat against fraud, Funds divertion and Funds delay, we have re-lenghtly ensured that several foreign beneficiaries have been Paid accordingly in order to retain and rekindle our country's reputation on the global map because this recent government dispensation is focused and targeted to relieve all foreign debts as mandated by The Senate, The Federal Executive Council (F.E.C), Code of Conduct Bureau and Bank Negara Malaysia.

Already, alot of foreign beneficiaries have been Paid by HSBC Bank so yours will not be an exception considering the fact that the honourable President have Approved your due Funds today dated 21st June 2011.

In accordance to section (1) paragraph 9 of the Settlement Edict Law of Malaysia Government of 1992, it is imperative that you contact the office of HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad and provide the Paying bank with the below listed information so that they can Pay you.

1. Full Name:
    2.Bank Name and Address:
    3. Bank Account Number.
    A form of identification (I.D Card or Driver's License) is also required for official references.

Here is the Contact of the HSBC Bank Malaysia Officer in Charge of the Transfer of your US3,500,000:00 :

FUNDS REMITTANCE OFFICER, HSBC BANK MALAYSIA
    NAME: Mr Fred Ibrahim
    TELEPHONE: +601-9374-0308
    EMAIL: <hsbcbank.malay@accountant.com>

The TRUTH is what we stand for.

This Official Letter is being issued to you by " Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)" in collaboration with The Presidency.

Copied to:

The President's office.

Yours Sincerely,
    DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Governor, Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
    Received: from User ([74.63.232.134]) by oilfarm.boardroomlimited.com

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=softfail (sender IP is 59.60.11.83)
    X-SID-PRA: DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ <governornegramalay@yahoo.co.jp>
    X-SID-Result: SoftFail

Received: from mail.zinus.com.cn ([59.60.11.83]) by BAY0-MC1-F33.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
    Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:32:19 -0700

Origin IP Address = 59.60.11.83 = Institute of Computer, Ramkhamhaeng University, THAILAND

Reply-To: <governornegaramalay@yahoo.co.jp>
    From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<governornegramalay@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA (BNM)
    Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:40:00 -0700
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: governornegramalay@yahoo.co.jp

Central Bank Of Malaysia
    50929 Kuala Lumpur
    TEL:+601-9398-5205

Date: 22nd August 2011.

Release/Transfer Notice for your due Funds (US$7,500,000:00).

24Hrs Service

It is very important that the recipient of this Letter should call this office
    in other to confirm it to us that this very Letter was received by the true
    beneficiary.

You are advised to read this Letter very carefully because every
    paragraph explains what you need to know about the Release and
    Transfer of your due Funds.
    At this point, we wish to remind you to stop all further contact with any
    person or person(s) whom is not recommended by this bank. Our
    Intelligence Monitoring Unit (I.M.U), Code of Conduct Bureau, Legal
    Unit and The Royal Malaysian Police Force have already apprehended
    some of those suspects whom attempted to divert your Funds.
    You are advised to stop all further contact with some scammer you have
    been dealing with, that have defrauded you of huge sums because they
    are WANTED criminal suspects.

As the Governor Of the Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) , I work on behalf of the Paying
    HSBC Bank, Malaysia under the supervision of the
    honourable Prime Minister of Malaysia

We are glad to announce it to you today that the honourable Prime Minister of
    Malaysia and the Accountant General of the
    Federation have collectively Approved and signed the Order to Release
    and Transfer being the certified documentation authorizing us (Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) to credit your nominated Bank Account..

A copy of the Order to Release and Transfer have been forwarded to our
    international remittance department for the onward crediting of your
    Funds.

In other words, we put it to you that we are ready to remit your said Funds
    into your choiced Bank Account because we have a 3-4 working days time
    constrain to Pay-off each beneficiary short-listed to be Paid by this
    Bank. Our Legal Unit have already reviewed your Payment Files and
    they have passed it on to my desk for me to Pay you accordingly, so be
    rest assured that you will receive your due Funds as soon as possible.
    Officially, you will receive your due Funds via an "Electronic Wire
    Transfer" which will enable your Funds reflect in your choiced Bank
    Account within 48hrs after effect. This mode of Payment is defined as one
    of the best and safest mode to remit huge Funds internationally as it is
    absolutely different from the usual swift transfer which takes longer time.
    Most Banks within the United States of America, Europe and other
    developed countries operate with the "Electronic Wire Transfer" for
    international transfers because it is a recent innovation in the Banking
    industry.

Certainly we shall transfer your valued US$7,500,000:00 from the
    Sundry/Suspense Account of Malaysia being the official Account for
    international/foreign Payments/debts. A Sundry/Suspense
    Account can be defined as a secret Account owned by a
    government and operated by certain assigned government officials being
    the authorized signatories whom must sign before Funds can be remitted
    from such account. For this very account no form of direct withdrawals can
    be made from it except a Bank to Bank wire transfer which must be
    Approved by the honourable Prime Minister being the principal signatory to the
    account.

Consequent to the fact that I am responsible to Pay you, it is still my duty
    to enlighten you on the accurate steps to take in order for you to gain full
    possession of this said Funds being Approved in your name.

In the combat against fraud, Funds divertion and Funds delay, we have re
    -lenghtly ensured that several foreign beneficiaries have been Paid
    accordingly in order to retain and rekindle our country's reputation on the
    global map because this recent government dispensation is focused and
    targeted to relieve all foreign debts as mandated by The Senate, The
    National House of Assembly, The Federal Executive Council (F.E.C),
    Code of Conduct Bureau and The Federal Ministry of Finance Malaysia.
    Already, alot of foreign beneficiaries have been Paid by this Ministry so
    yours will not be an exception considering the fact that the honourable
    President have Approved your due Funds today dated 22nd August 2011.

In accordance to section (1) paragraph 9 of the Settlement Edict Law of
    Malaysia Government of 1992, it is imperative that you provide
    us with the below listed information so that we can Pay you.

1. Full Name:
    2.Bank Name and Address.
    3. Bank Account Number.
    5. Your Residential Address.
    6.Your mobile or home telephone Number.

A form of identification (I.D Card or Driver's License) is also required
    for official references.

The TRUTH is what we stand for. Tel: +601-9398-5205

This Official Letter is being issued to you by "Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)" in collaboration with The Presidency.

Copied to:

The President's office.
    Yours Sincerely,
    DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
    Governor,Bank of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
    Direct Tel: +601-9398-5205
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast