+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worlwide Express Courier Malaysia/London

Worlwide Express Courier Malaysia/London

I was trick by this scam, after somebody befriend with me at WAN site were to find friends...after they will hooked u up they will tell u that they have sent a parcel for u with some money, jewelries and valuable things and a picture of the parcel You can't even see the details. After some time there will be a call from Malaysia that you have penalty, and you must pay the charges through western union money transfer, it seems so real because your hooked up with the guy that exchanges sweet messages ( to good to be true),I was fooled and have paid the said amount after sometime they will ask u to fax it (but u cannot fax the message) and will asked u again the parcel will be hold again because money and valuable things are scanned and it is prohibited, u will be asked to pay the insurance and be told they will refund the money after you have received the parcel. They don't choose anyone...they will use different random names and pictures. And they give you he address of the courier, the username and password of it.

here is the attached letter from the Worldwide Express Courier Services Malaysia

WELCOME

Further to our correspondence, I am pleased to inform you that your Package is in possession of the Authority awaiting clearance due to the Money detected in your package.

To expedite the process of releasing your package please locate and do Payment through Western Union Money Transfer with the name And information appears below.

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER / RECEIVER to the sum of $500 United State Dollars only.

Name: MS. MILDRED ABORDO
    Address: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Immediately after payment is done, please call or send to this e-mail: [worldwide_express@live.com]
    1. Name of Sender
    2. Address of sender
    3. Western Union MTCN (10-digit)
    4. Test question and answer (if any)
    5. Amount sent

If possible Fax a copy of the transfer slip, for office documentation.

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within few hours to your designated address.

The expected time of delivery will be send to you.

Thank you for using World wide express Courier Services for your package delivery and For your business needs.

For more enquire: Tel: +60173969881, Fax: +60-321784045, Email: [worldwide_express@live.com]

Present your order number when calling so that we may honour your calls.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.
    Ms. Anne Azlan
    South East Asia Regional Co-ordinator
    World wide express Courier Services Malaysia.
    Tel: +60173969881
    Fax: +60-321784045

(Here's the other letter)
    Octomber 26, 2010

Welcome!

WORLD WIDE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
    Email: [worldwide_express@live.com]
    Malaysia Tel: +60173969881

Delivery Address: <removed> Bangkok, Thailand

ORDER NUMBER: SCS/ WFD /2010(Thailand).

USER NAME: <removed>
    TRACKING NUMBER: 003366wwcs

Madam,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your Notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some Reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel. Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the “status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Authority. You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the Release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination Address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.

Outstanding Charges:
    Administrative: $250 USD
    Clearance: $250 USD
    TOTAL: $500 USD

A total of (500 USD) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the Release of your package. Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as Directed by the management. Thank you for using world wide express Courier Services for your delivery packages and for your business needs.

For more enquiry call Malaysia Tel: +60173969881 Email: [worldwide_express@live.com]

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls. We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.
    Ms, Anne A
    Asian Regional Co-ordinator
    World wide express Courier Services .
    Malaysia Tel: +60173969881

(the guy's letter to me, too good too be true)
    Donald Kandy <donaldkandy@yahoo.co.uk>
    to <removed>
    date Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 1:53 AM
    subject LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET IT
    signed-by yahoo.co.uk

Hi Darling!

I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the Gift that I promised, I have sent the parcel containing a gold Ring,neck-less with My Pictures, Greeting card and the sum of 4,600 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from me. Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with my picture and the Greeting Card rightin the same laptop pack and the gold Ring and neck-less.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me

Name: <removed>
    Address: <removed> Bangkok, Thailand
    Tel: <removed>
    Email: <removed>

From my enquiry the pack will arrive to Your destination 3 to 4 days time . below is the tracking Number and the company website.

Username: <removed>

Password: 003366WWCS

Click here> http://worldwidexpress.page.tl

Below attached is a picture of the pack containing the items so that you can identify it. Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you . I will always be here for you. I have to go in a hurry now .I will Call you when i get home at night bcos i will be traveling tomorrow.

With love
    Donald
    Last edited by De Master Yoda; 10-27-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: removed personal information of poster

Red face Tnx for replying

I have met this Donald Kandy at WAYN website....after I have posted my story there nobody have tried to befriend with me..I think most of the guys are scam...because before that Donald Kandy..there are some old UK guys wants to be friend with me...and they want to invest business, for a short communication I doubt it.

Withing that week I have wrote my scam story, my friend's aunt were victimized by another fraud courier namely Global Express Courier here in Bangkok, Thailand. She'd met the guy online and became in relationship for three months, the guy is kinda old, Engineer who work on ships...and have told her that she have a parcel containing some valuable items, to claim the parcel she have to flew here in Bangkok because the Parcel was in the container of the warehouse near MBK Mabongkrung Area a famous mall for tourist in Bangkok and she need to pay 4,500 dollars and the money was not enough she have to fly back in Japan, and on Saturday October 30, 2010 she'll be arriving from Japan to pick up the parcel, she have paid 5,000 dollars to claim the said parcel, it was given by two Black African males, things went fast, after my friend and her aunt open the luggage, OMG! folded papers are only the the things inside, they went to the police station and filed a report of the case.

I have never filed a report yet...according to my friend there's a lot of the same cases.

Hw to track the culprit and put them in prison?

Thailand/Malaysia/Laos/Myanmar/Viet Nam/Kampuchea/Singapore/India/Bangladesh/Nepal
    I busted a guy in Bangkok from GLOBAL SECURITIES COMPANY LIMITED, do you have more details of the scam ? Telephone number names emails etc?
    ur enemies free madness 2 go kolomental n say wahala dey u must not sing owusagi cos idi ok anyone dat sees u will shout Oyoyo, u b God's Pincode n u must Yahooze on d lord cos eno easy 2 b God's screensaver?

gagay

thanks for the post

thank you so much me too i receive emails like that ..and im very excited because it shows it is true because the man there is my bf he is his name is azzo eliza he engener from enland london he email me like that then the vessel worldwide company in malaysia sent that they same email that you post ...

leiram
    OMG! Thank you for this post. Today, I received a call from Malaysia saying that I have a package from UK. I have been chatting with a guy named John Anderson. He said that he works at the ship, has a daughter but never married. We have been exchanging messages for more than a month now. Yesterday, he sent emaied me saying that he have sent a packge for me containing his private documents, a diamond ring, a laptop, ipad and money amounting to 45000 UK Pounds. He even gave me the website, the reference id and the tracking number. Then told me to let him know if I got the package. Then today, I got an email from cargo world shipping agencies saying that my package was put on hold by Malaysian authorities because there was money inside. So, I was asked to pay 780USD for the penalties and that after doing so, the package will be released. It seems so real because they a website and everything. But I still have a doubt because it sounds too good to be true. Thank God I found this post. Now I know that it's just a scam!

Reposting the story of a guest. The guest used their email account.
    I also received the same style of communication for at least 3 times, the first one was with the name of TONY LION who was from UK and been working in Australia(?). He even called me up and made some proposals. After a week of mailing each other he told me that he will send me a package, after 2 days I received the confirmation about the parcel, with its receipt and pictures of it. I really doubted it because he enclosed $10,000 inside.After a day, somebody called me ud and told me that the parcel was hold by the Malaysian costums and required me to pay the penalty of $350. Mr Tony Lion also called me up and told me to pay them or else the package would be confiscated. My friend who is a Lawyer adviced me to look for the WORLDWIDE COURIER and its address so that we could find a way in retrieving it thru her sister in Malaysia. But the sasid courier service doesn't exist in Malaysia.So I called them (The courier services and Mr Tony Lion) about it, and they just drop my call and block my message for they found out that I already knew about their scam.
    After 3 days, another man just mailed me in my fb account, and after sometime, he told me that he would send me an engagement ring and some documents. I told him that I won't believe it anymore not unless I will receive it. I told him the story, anf after a minute, I just found out that I can no longer sent him a message, His name was EUGENE BARRON(?) A marine biologist(?).

I also got ym mails in my ym account with the same story, and they automatically cancelled everything after I asked them where did they got my account.

Before mailing up to you, I ws able to find too many complaints like mine. And found out that they are using THE SAME RECEIPT, only 1 receipt, but they are changing the Senders and receivers name and also the payment made and what is inside the package. Even the senders signature is the same.

I am asking in behalf of the other victims, to please locate the person who is liable for this. He is using names and profile of too many people and victimized poor women. I know that there are possiblities to locate this moron person, who doesnt work but instead fool and swindle women.

Mitia

SCAM

I also just receive the same cases as the other cities at the top, I made a dating site and we had a good deal and he told me he will come to my country before coming and he said me sent gifts, an HP laptop, jewelry and money built, then someone called me from Malaysia and told me that I had paid $ 950 so I can get my package. The guy called me if I received the package, I can not believe that this is a scam because it's too good to be true. And I looked on this site so I can see the truth and that I fell so in this kind of scam. I do not know what to do because it has my address and phone number, but thank you to you.

putri.bali99

Smile thanks

thanks for the post. now I know its only scam so am not lose anything.
    so thank you for you

Angry Fresh info regarding this scumbags!

This guy sent me message on the website that I have a profile about a month ago then we started exchanging emails thru YM he's such a sweet, poetic guy! Funny thing is I know where he gets the poems he's sending me! LOL!
    Then, last week he send me email asking for my address aso he can send me gifts before he fly to Venezuela for 2 weeks. Then this morning got a call from him saying that the package he sent me was held in Bangkok due to unpaid insurance coverage and that he tried to pay via credit card but the cargo company doesn't accept credit card and that Western Union is not allowed in Venezuela, all this stuff. He then said that he will send me email so he can explain everything, which he did. Stating all the details regarding the package, he said if I can pay the insurance for the meantime then he'll make it up to me when he come to see me.
    I called the cargo company in Bangkok - American Express Cargo - http://americanexpresscargo.es.tl/contact-us.htm, this is the website. Another funny thing is the man who answered the phonecall sounds exactly like William! (this is the name of the guy who's got the sweetest tongue! LOL), that's when I started to suspect that something fishy is going on! So I've asked the guy to answer the email I've sent theit office because I can't understand what he's saying on the phone. Got the email a few minutes later with the complete description of the package, to my amazement! it contains gold necklace, flowers, perfume and 15K Pounds bank draft! whoa! Who's on his right mind will put money on a package? Stupid tactic! Send him an email after this, telling him to F_ ck Off!

Fake website so we can take care of that. It's amazing how many lies they can tell you in one email.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast