+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samuel Smith, Oceanic Bank, Burkina Faso

Samuel Smith, Oceanic Bank, Burkina Faso

From samuel smith
    Return-Path: <samuell.smith2010@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.203.232.51, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    Abuse report to: Jacques Arsene Louari, 01 BP 10000 Onatel Ouaga BF, phone: +226 33 64 76, fax-no: +226 31 03 31, e-mail: [jacques.louari@onatel.bf] or Ali Drissa Badiel, 01 BP 10000 Onatel Ouaga BF, phone: +226 30 74 14, phone: +226 20 10 35, fax-no: +226 30 74 14, e-mail: [badiel@onatel.bf]
    Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010
    Reply-To: [samuell.smith2010@gmail.com]
    Subject: CONFIDENTIAL TRUST BUSINESS DEAL

FROM THE DESK OF MR SAMUEL SMITH.
    AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
    OCEANIC BANK( PLC ) OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

CONFIDENTIAL TRUST BUSINESS DEAL
    I KNEW THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM THE AUDITING MANAGER IN OCEANIC BANK( PLC ), OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO IMPOSE ON YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF OUR FAMILIES.

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF (USD$37.6) MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT ANY BODY CLAIMING THE FUND.

I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER (THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT) BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER (MR.HATEM KAMIL ABDUL FATAH WHOM UNFORTUNATELY LOST HIS LIFE BY SHOOTING FROM UNKNOW PEOPLE IN IRAQ, YOU MAY READ MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT ON VISITING THIS BBC NEWS WEBSITE: http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/h...st/3970619.stm http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979

I DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURER ACCOUNT AS AN ABANDONED FUND. SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU SO THAT THE BANK CAN RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE 30% OFTHE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS WITH ME. AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT ARISES ON THE PROCESS BEFORE THE FUND GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUCH AS TELEPHONE CALLS BILLS (ETC). REPLY AND CALL

THANK
    SAMUEL SMITH
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

@ Guest who posted here. Please do not post your personal information. You cannot claim any money because there is no money to claim. This is a scam format as it says at the top of the forum
    Next of Kin Not related? You can't be the next of kin no matter what.

Samuel Smith, Oceanic Bank, Burkina Faso

Received: from [41.203.238.180], Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, ONATEL, [jacques.louari@onatel.bf], [dialga@onatel.bf]
    Reply-To: <samuell.smith2010@gmail.com>
    Sent: Mon, July 18, 2011
    Subject: FROM SAMUEL SMITH

FROM THE DESK OF SAMUEL SMITH
    AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION OF
    OCEANIC BANK PLC (OCB).
    OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA-FASO
    WEST AFRICA

GOOD DAY,

I WISH TO KNOW IF WE CAN WORK TOGETHER BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY TO A DECEASED CLIENT MR. HATEM KAMIL ABDUL FATEH WHO MADE SOME DEPOSIT SUM OF ($37.6M USD) THIRTY SEVEN MILLION AND SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS IN MY DEPARTMENT IN OCEANIC BANK PLC BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA BEFORE HIS DEATH.

HE DIED WITHOUT ANY REGISTERED NEXT OF KIN. AS IT IS NOW THE FUND HAVE AN OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE. UPON YOUR REPLY I WILL GIVE YOu DETAILS ON HOW THE TRANSACTION WILL BE EXECUTED, AND I’AM ASSURING YOU THAT IT IS 100% RISK FREE HENCE YOU CO-OPERATE WITH ME.

BEST REGARDS.
    SAMUEL SMITH

================================================== =============================
    A second same email note received the same day:
    Received: from [41.203.237.54], Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, ONATEL, [jacques.louari@onatel.bf], [dialga@onatel.bf]

================================================== =============================
    Another email note received:

Received: from [41.203.233.186], Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, ONATEL, [jacques.louari@onatel.bf], [dialga@onatel.bf]

from: samuel smith <samuell.smith2010@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
    reply-to: <samuell.smith2010@gmail.com>
    date: Fri, Oct 7, 2011
    subject: FROM SAMUEL SMITH
    signed-by yahoo.com
    Last edited by bigmama; 10-08-2011 at 09:01 PM. Reason: add a 3rd email note

+ Reply to Thread