+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scammer busted for drugs in THailand

Thailand/Malaysia/Laos/Myanmar/Viet Nam/Kampuchea/Singapore/India/Bangladesh/Nepal

Scammer busted for drugs in THailand

This scammer used mobile phones to follow up scam leads for bulk mailer Prince Kevin -

A Nigerian, Iyiobi Ifeanyi, was detained on Monday at the Thai-Cambodian border province of Sa Kaeo with 367 grammes of heroin, valued at $47,000, according to Thai police officials.

Ifeanyi was arrested in Thailand’s Aranyaprathet district on the Cambodian border after security agents suspected that he had ingested some banned substances.

Bangkok Post reports that the 38-year-old Nigerian was arrested by police and army rangers when they discovered that he had an unstamped passport, further checks revealed that he had stomach lining protector pills, raising suspicion that he might have ingested some illegal drugs.

He was later taken to Aranyaprathet Hospital for an x-ray, which revealed over 20 packages of suspicious objects.

Consequently, he was directed to a toilet to excrete objects and the officers found 26 packages of heroin weighing 367 grammes and having an estimated street value of $47,000.

Ifeanyi had reportedly claimed that he flew from Cameroun to Cambodia and then swallowed the drug packages, saying that he smuggled heroin into Thailand through the Cambodian border town of Poi Pet to deliver it to his customers in Bangkok.
    ur enemies free madness 2 go kolomental n say wahala dey u must not sing owusagi cos idi ok anyone dat sees u will shout Oyoyo, u b God's Pincode n u must Yahooze on d lord cos eno easy 2 b God's screensaver?

Thailand/Malaysia/Laos/Myanmar/Viet Nam/Kampuchea/Singapore/India/Bangladesh/Nepal

Wink Picture for the record

Last edited by ThaiPol; 11-20-2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: poor link
    ur enemies free madness 2 go kolomental n say wahala dey u must not sing owusagi cos idi ok anyone dat sees u will shout Oyoyo, u b God's Pincode n u must Yahooze on d lord cos eno easy 2 b God's screensaver?

YEAH

Must of had little bulging lumps In his abdomen sticking out from his scrawny body for them to spot the drugs. Well done authorities!

I hope this gets publicised as widelty as possible.

Thailand has what I consider to be a good attitude towards drug trafficers. (Note this is my personal opinion, and is not to be taken as anything else, or as representative of AFI opinion or policy.)There is an excellent write-up at http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p.../cis_1040.html which I have taken the liberty of quoting here:
    Penalties for possessing, using, or trafficking in illegal drugs in Thailand are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences under harsh conditions and often heavy fines as well. Thailand has a death penalty for serious drug offenses and has executed convicted traffickers. The U.S. Embassy frequently does not learn of the arrest of U.S. citizens for minor drug offenses, particularly in southern Thailand, until several days after the incident. If you are arrested for a minor drug offense, you may be jailed for several weeks while lab testing is done on the drugs seized with you. Pre-trial jail conditions may be more severe than prison conditions.

Thai police occasionally raid discos, bars, or nightclubs looking for underage patrons and drug users. During the raids, they typically check the IDs of all customers in the establishment and then make each person provide a urine sample to be checked for narcotics. Foreigners are not excused from these checks, and anyone whose urine tests positive for drugs is arrested and charged. Although some Thai civil libertarians have questioned the constitutionality of these forced urine tests, the Embassy is unaware of any successful challenge to the practice, and customers can be jailed if they do not cooperate
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Perhaps I am not saying this

Somethings are supposed to not be spoken about.

The police may be relectant to work sometimes but if they are too slack then in some societies we see the emergence of the PEOPLE'S COURT.

In Thailand the PEOPLE'S COURT can be quite nasty.

Check it out on Google and you may think you cannot find it! Look again how many "suicides" are there here, how many tourists "jump" from their balconies.

How many have a tranquiliser slipped into their drinks before....

Believe me 419 scammers would love to be arrested by police rather than be terminated by the PEOPLE.

When 419ers commit suicide it might now always be because Smith drove them raving bonkers.

Most people do not know what 419ers are so they get away with it relatively easily. If you are a known rapist or pedophile then sometimes you might wish that you were nice and safe in a prison cell. Just the other day I stopped a scammer from giving some loose change to a beggar that was dragging his broken body along the pavement. I explained to him that the guy had his bones, teeth and eyes smashed by the people for his crime and there should be no pity for him, yes my African scammer learn about Thai Ways and you might realise the deeper meanings of the words "Buddhist Karma!" What goes round comes round.

+ Reply to Thread