Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, U.N. under secretary

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, U.N. under secretary

Received: from 218.214.11.202, Australia, M2 Telecommunications Group Ltd, [abuse@peopletelecom.com.au]
    Reply-To: <paulibe.cbn@globomail.com>
    Subject: REPLY BACK, AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE
    Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010
    Return-Path: [info@cenbank.org]
    From: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe - United Nations Under-Secretary [under.secretary.general@gmail.com]
    Subject: PAYMENT OF YOUR OVER DUE FUNDS - (UN-10/79)

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Carman L. Lapointe,UN Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services you can read my information { http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147 } your payment files has been laying here for many months now and nobody has ever told you the truth, the reason why you have not received your payment. When I was going through your payment file and found out that you have not even received any penny. All the top officials both men and women keep on exploiting your hard earned money. I do not want to go any further yet into details.

My question now is this, are you still interested in receiving your over due payment? I was mandated by the United Nation to complete all the unpaid contract/inheritance/lottery fund. To this effect the management of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has approved to pay to you the sum of FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$15.5m)

Mode of Payment:

Due to sercurity measures and several reports from unpaid beneficiaries, we have resolved that all beneficiary will recieve their funds via ATM CASH CARD which means that your funds will be loaded on ATM CASH CARD and shipped to you via a secured couiers service delivery.

Note that all relevant backup document including the legal statutory agreement has been secured today on your behalf and have been attached to your file. This documents will be sent along with your fully loaded ATM CASH CARD.

You are advise to response and with the information below.

1. Names in Full---------------------------------------
    2. Full Address--------------------------------------------
    3. Nationality----------------------------------------
    4. Age------------------------------------------------
    5. Occupation-----------------------------------------
    6. Phone----------------------------------------------
    7. Present Country------------------------------------
    8. Next of Kin----------------------------------------
    ================================================== ===================================
    Bear in mind that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct/communication, which is (UN-10/79) so you have to indicate this code on your subject as we correspond via email or telephone.

We anticipate your total compliance to this message immediately and urge you to keep every correspondence as confifential to avoid imperonation on your funds which might lead to cancellation of your funds remittance.

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L. Lapointe,
    United Nations Under-Secretary-
    General for Internal Oversight
    [under.secretary.general@gmail.com]
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

X-SID-PRA: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe <campstone1@aol.com>
    Received: from 69.175.6.214, US server, Servebyte, [abuse@singlehop.com]
    Reply-To: <mscarmann_un@w.cn>
    Subject: Reply immediately as soon as received.
    Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010
    Return-Path: [campstone1@aol.com]

There is an urgent need for affirmation concerning your account. Please read the attached message and respond as prompt.

Good day,

We need to confirm from you if JP Morgan Chase NA, London UK has credited your account, with the approved amount of US$11 Million dollars as instructed by United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)

The United Nation has instructed for an immediate transfer to all beneficiaries who has an outstanding payment from executed contracts, lottries and other
    funds to collect. The instruction came after our meetings with heads of States and governments on the need to settle outstanding customers,

We will be obliged to confirm from you if you have received the money from our corresponding bank the JP Morgan Chase NA London UK, to enable us close your file and put our record straight.

However, if you have not received your payment, please contact the zonal coordinator on his direct e-mail for more clarification.

Thanks for the anticipated cooperation.

Your faithfully,
    Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
    3 Whitehall Court London
    SW1A 2EL London UK
    +447024010028
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From UNITED NATIONS
    Return-Path: <lapoiinte.carmann@yahoo.fr>
    Received: from 64.233.145.246 US server, Arkansas, Ritter Communications
    Reply-To: <lapointe.carman2@yahoo.fr>
    To: [lapoiinte.carmann@yahoo.fr]
    Subject: ARE YOU DEAD?
    Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011

YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT IS ABOUT TO BE CLAIMED READ MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS FROM THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL AND COMPLY AS DIRECTED.

Dear,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. Open the following link to view my United Nations profile: http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message through this my private email address: [carlap@e-mail.ua] so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.
    General for Internal Oversight.

From [mrlemontunde77@gmail.com]
    Return-Path: <mrlemontunde77@gmail.com>
    Received: from 76.12.216.178, United States, San Francisco, Oda, [abuse@hostmysite.com]
    Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
    Subject: Intuity Medical, Inc. - link from Ms. Carman L. Lapointe

Intuity Medical, Inc. - link from Ms. Carman L. Lapointe

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division Good Day Beneficiary, This is to inform you that we came from United states of America to Africa yesterday under the authorization of the UN secretary General and world bank auditing after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the African Government for the rate of scam activities going on in this nation. We have met with The Secretary General of African Union (AU) Muammar Gaddafi and the Chairman of the Economic community of West African States (ECOWAS) Blaise Campaore who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure that all foreigners who has financial transactions in Africa as a hole must be paid off Immediately, Right now as directed by U.N secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Africa to effect your US$4.000,000 (Four Million United States Dollars) in to your Account as approved by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the United Nations (UN) into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay is (US$850) (Eight Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) been the Fee for waver clearance certificates to the United Nation through the assigned co-operating bank in Africa. Sincerely,you are a lucky person because we have just discovered that some top Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Minott Wendell to frustrate you by asking you to pay unnecessary charges and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. We have a limited time to stay in Africa here so we would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.We shall supply you with the details where the waver clearance certificates fee should be sent to in African Nation for immediate payment of your funds. http://www.un.org/depts/oios/pages/usg.html Sincerely yours, Ms. Carman L. Lapointe

This is an automated message please do not respond to it.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

From MRS. CARMAN LAPOINTE
    Return-Path: <notice55---9277@att.net>
    Received: from 41.58.42.2, Nigeria, Swift Networks Ip Range
    Abuse: Gabriel Oyeyemi or Bassey Enene Akan, Swift Networks Ltd. 31B Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria., Phone: +23417738138, fax-no: +23412700197, e-mail: [goyeyemi@swiftng.com]
    Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
    Reply-To: [contactemail1960@gmail.com]
    Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT YOUR FUND PAYMENT

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
    Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

To: Fund Beneficiary

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from America, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with the new President Good Luck Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your Accrued interest of ($2.5million) here in Nigeria approved by both the British government

The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account, is your Notarization fee $550 to the UN Agent in Nigeria

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 ours

For your own good Contact to this my direct Email: [contactemail1960@gmail.com]

Sincerely yours,
    Mrs Carma L
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.

Received: from [41.58.35.35] by web181418.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Mar 2011
    Country (per IP registrar): NG [Nigeria]
    Reply-To: [ms.carman.lapointe@ibibo.coml]

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division.

To: Fund Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that the UN has taken over every payment exercise here in Nigeria after innumerable complaints we received from FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I and the UN police that came with me have met with the President Good Luck Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed he has mandated the release of the amassed interest of your fund and wondered why you have not still received your fund, He has promised his maximum cooperation. Right now, as directed by the Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (E.F.C.C) to have your fund released to your possession. The UN has waived some of the accumulated charges clearance fees/Charges and Mandated the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your available Accrued interest of US$1.5 million which as a matter of fact has been approved and ready to be released to you after you have been certified the bona fide owner the fund.

You are hereby invited for clearance/approval as the legal owner of the said fund before it can be released to you or you send NOTARY / NONE APPEARANCE FEE, for the clearance and legal pursuit of your fund release by the officers in charge. The fee will be paid to the Ministry of Justice of the Federation for witness/endorsement of your payment file.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from UK to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria because i have other delayed funds and chemicals to deliver in other counties. I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours from the payee bank.

For your own good do do reconfirm the following information, FULL NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, MOBILE NUMBER, DATE OF BIRTH, OCCUPATION, NATIONALITY, IDENTITY CARD. You can reach my secretary on the number below for further details,

Tel: +234 708 123 2143.

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman Lapointe-Young.
    General for Internal Oversight.
    I've got a very primitive spam filtered email but very fruitful

Ms.carman l.lapointe

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary
    From UNITED NATIONS
    Return-Path: <mscarmanllaii4544843566@gmail.com>
    X-Originating-IP: [195.4.92.95]
    Reply-To: <mscar798@ibibo.com>
    From: "UNITED NATIONS"<mscarmanllaii4544843566@gmail.com>
    Subject: Dear Unpaid Beneficiary
    Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
    178.33.218.248 VPS services n/a France
    195.4.92.12 freenet.de GmbH Hamburg Germany

INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING,CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION

DEAR UNPAID BENEFICIARY

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I CAME TO NIGERIA YESTERDAY FROM LONDON,AFTER SERIES OF COMPLAINS FROM THE FBI AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM ASIA, EUROPE,OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY,AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA AND THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT FOR THE RATE OF SCAM ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THESE TWO NATIONS.I HAVE MET WITH PRESIDENT GOODLUCK OF NIGERIA WHO CLAIMED THAT HE HAS BEEN TRYING HIS BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

RIGHT NOW,AS DIRECTED BY OUR SECRETARY GENERAL MR. BAN KI-MOON,WE ARE WORKING IN COLLABORATIONS WITH THE NIGERIAN ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) AND HAVE DECIDED TO WAIVE AWAY ALL YOUR CLEARANCE FEES/CHARGES AND AUTHORIZE THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT OF YOUR COMPENSATION OF AN AMOUNT OF $10.5M APPROVED BY BOTH THE BRITISH/UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND THE UN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT IS YOUR COURT NOTARIZATION FEE TO THE UN.

SINCERELY,YOU ARE A LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED THAT SOME TOP NIGERIAN AND BRITISH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR FUND AND THEY ARE WORKING IN COLLABORATION WITH ONE MR. BEN S. BERNANKE AND OTHERS FROM USA TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND THEREAFTER DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO THEIR PERSONAL ACCOUNT.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY IN NIGERIA HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS,DIRECT PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN ADVISE YOU ON HOW BEST TO CONFIRM YOUR FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS.CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY ON THIS CELL PHONE:+234-708 5781753 OR EMAIL ME ON THIS [UNCARMAN@SKYMAIL.MN]

SINCERELY YOURS,
    MS. CARMAN L.LAPOINTE
    UNITED NATIONS UNDER-SECRETARY-
    GENERAL FOR INTERNAL OVERSIGHT.
    CELL PHONE:+234-708 5781753
    DIRECT EMAIL: [UNCARMAN@SKYMAIL.MN]

Smart Cookie

Post Ms."Lapointe" is still at it...

My husband received an email containing an attachment with the following words message:
    "From: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-General For Internal Oversight Services

To: Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations. For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.http://www.un.org/Depts/oios/pages/usg.html

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

You can reach me on my Cell Phone: +2347087629700

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
    General For Internal Oversight Services

Ms. Carman Lapointe, UN Oversight Services, eldo@adinet.com.uy

Date: 2011/4/6
    Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS

Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting and Investigations Division

Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
    General For Internal Oversight Services

To: Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations. For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web

browser.http://www.un.org/Depts/oios/pages/usg.html

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message

with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will
    use in sending the Notarization fee.

You can reach me on my Cell Phone: +2347087629700

Sincerely yours,

Ms.Carman L.Lapointe

Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services
    Received: from User (174.109.107.225) by smtp-s01.adinet.com.uy (8.5.124.03) (authenticated as eldo@adinet.com.uy)

Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young, United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight

Sender: (ID [webmaster@barbara-tedeski.de])

Date: 2011/4/11
    Subject: Re:This is to inform you..

Open the ATTACHED file for DETAILS about your FUNDS again..

Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

From Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with President Dr Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,000,000,00) approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account, is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Since my stay here in Nigeria, i have been holding series of meetings which makes it difficult for me to answer your calls, but you can call my assistant Mr. Sandy Williams who came to Nigeria with me, on the number which I just acquired in Nigeria today: +234-070-61-289-872.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Reply through this Email address only: [mrscarmanlapointe00@qatar.io]
    Phone: +234-070-61-289-872.

Sincerely yours,
    Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young.
    General for Internal Oversight

Received: from 65-117-71-34-client.wyom.net ([65.117.71.34]:10001 helo=User) by 12.mx.freenet.de

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast