Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Allen and Violet Large

Angry allen & violet large lottery winners - email scam

I received the following e-mail and I did respond to it, NOT giving any info of course. Just how low people go is beyond me

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 9:57 PM
    To: [notce@domain.org]
    Subject: Charity / Doantion

Dear Sir/Madam

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. You prayer has been answered. and you have to tell us what you will do with the money.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/n...-winnings.html

You have to contact me at my private email address (allen.largeviolet@live.com)

Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allen.largeviolet@live.com]

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The email and any files may also be privileged or otherwise protected by legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Pocono Mountain School District. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Pocono Mountain School District accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Is this scammer real?

You won $500,000.00 in charity donation.contact me for details.Email:allen.violetlarge@live.com

Message flagged
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:33 PM
    This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then contact me for more details. allen.violetlarge@live.com

NOTE - I replied to both Margarita Walkup <mwalkup@mountainstate.edu>) and allen.violetlarge@live.com and enquired if this was genuine and received another length reply; supposedly from Mr Allen's live.com mail. Details as follows :

Dear Friend

TO: ME [email]

Message flagged
    Friday, October 14, 2011 5:12 AM
    Dear Friend,

This is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate and that's why I and my wife violet had to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. My wife has cancer and as you could see from the webpage.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...y-winning.html

I am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the $11Million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with Barclay's, the payout bank of this charity donation scheme. We have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds [ $500,000.00 USD ] which have been donated solely to you, please send us your full name,telephone number, contact address,occupation and a valid identification of your self so that we can forward your details over to the payout bank immediately. We are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. We will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.
    We anticipate your earliest response.

Regards,
    Allen and Violet Large.

Note - I haven't reply yet and searched whatever info on Mr Allen & Violet Large on the Net. It seemed that they have given ALMOST everything to charities etc.

MY QUESTION IS ?

What's the catch this time? Money from me to expedite this so called transaction? I think I will play along with this; of course not giving any REAL info about myself..

Is this wise, anybody? Feedback/comments appreciated TQ

It's not wise to do anything with it if you don't know how to do this safely. Otherwise, delete it. It's advanced fee fraud.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Smile Allen & Violet Large donation

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    It's not wise to do anything with it if you don't know how to do this safely. Otherwise, delete it. It's advanced fee fraud.

Thanks for the advise Kit Kat, appreciate it.

Covtucker

I did reply to this.

I gave them my phone number and my name, but no other information. I hope this was not wrong. They asked for some form of identification and I refused to give anything but my name and number (this is public knowledge anyway). But I am sorry it appears to be a scam.

They may try and call you. I'd hang up on them. They may call you with other scam formats too and you're going to get a lot more scam mails. Just delete those.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Ticked Off

Another

Here's mine .... received today!

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:21 PM
    To: Chuck Pedersen
    Subject: On Behalf Of Allen and Violet Large

Good Day To You,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own Charity Project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to then payout bank.Please you have to contact me with my private Email Adress (avlarge01@hotmail.com)
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40009180...n-lottery-win/

Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [avlarge01@hotmail.com]

mk79

I received this today.

Almost seems like they know when you'll need it most and therefore be the most vulnerable!

from Allen And Violet Charity Project [alenviolet@ccs.ufpb.br]
    reply-to [allenvioletlarge44@gmail.com]
    date Mon, Oct 17, 2011
    subject Re:
    mailed-by ccs.ufpb.br

Dear sir/madam

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...ttery-winnings
    http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...y-winning.html

Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allenvioletlarge44@gmail.com]

Dreams

Allen & Violet Large Scam - BEWARE!

Original Message Received:
    Subject: Letter Of Blessings

Dear sir/madam

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please do help me with prayers for my wife for quik recovering,
    __________________________________________________ ________

I sent a response to see what type of validation I'd receive, this is what I got:

Good Day

This is a life time oppurtunity and 100% legitimate. Violet my wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. My wife has cancer and as you could see from the webpage, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the $11Million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with Halifax, the payout bank of this charity donation scheme. We have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to ourself for the raining day.

To fascilitate the disbursement process of the funds [ $500,000.00 USD ] which have been donated solely to you, please send us your contact address and a valid identification of your self so that we can forward your details over to the payout bank immediately. We are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. We will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed greatful.
    We anticipate your earliest response.

Regards,
    Allen and Violet Large

bguyer

Exclamation Scam alert!!

Sent: Tue 10/18/2011 4:37 PM
    To: Moyer, Samantha
    Subject: Charity/Donation

Dear Sir/Madam

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/n...-winnings.html

You have to contact me at my private email address (allenvio-large@hotmail.com)

Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allenvio-large@hotmail.com]

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast