Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Allen and Violet Large

I recieved a email almost identical to yours. I noticed that yours and mine are being sent from a school in New York.

Just got one today too

Why would people continue to do this? Evil, evil, evil

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:58 AM
    To: Diaz, Susie
    Subject: In Respect of Allen and Violet Large

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of
    $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then
    you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
    Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations (allen.v.large1@lssq.net)
    You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40009180...n-lottery-win/
    Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: allen.v.large1@lssq.net
    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.
    Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
    If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

after searching google about this fraudulent email, it led me here to which i registered. Today is November 15, 2011. The initial winnings for the couple was dated 11/4/2010 (1 year, 11 days ago)

Here is the email i received.

"From: Diaz, Susie
    Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:55 AM
    Subject: In Respect of Allen and Violet Large

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of
    $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then
    you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
    Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations (allen.v.large2@lssq.net)
    Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allen.v.large2@lssq.net]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.
    Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
    If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."

Its shameful to think there are individuals out there who are willing to spoil the good name of others for their own benefit.

I apologize for the date confusion, the winnings for the couple were on july 21, 2010. The post written about them was in November of 2010.

Re: CHARITY DONATION

Mine is almost the same . . . sickens me to see people doing this sort of thing.

----- Original Message -----
    To: [mbaldwin@lvusd.org]
    Sent: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:52:32 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: CHARITY DONATION

Good Day To You,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of

$500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own Charity Project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then

you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please you have to
    contact me with my private Email Address (violetallenlarge5@hotmail.com)

You can verify this by visiting the web page below.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40009180/ns/us_news-giving/t/retired-couple-gives-away-million-lottery-win/

Good luck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [violetallenlarge5@hotmail.com]
    This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or using this communication is not authorized and may be unlawful. This communication may contain nonpublic or personal information. It may be subject to the restrictions of the Family Rights Privacy Act, the right of privacy, and other federal or state laws. If you receive this communication in error or are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 11-23-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Security & Smilies

iGN

Question I replied it

I just gave them Apt address Not my room not my ID, I will be okay or not?

unknown
    I received this same email message this morning. So dissapointing to see such a good deed spoiled.

-----------------------------------------------
    Good Day To You,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own Charity Project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to then payout bank. Please you have to contact me with my private Email Address (allen.violetlargesa@hotmail.com)

Good luck, Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allen.violetlargesa@hotmail.com]
    -------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by iGN View Post
    I just gave them Apt address Not my room not my ID, I will be okay or not?
    It is a complex with a lot of buildings? If there's a lot of apartments that probably won't be a problem.

You probably won't have any problem with ID theft but you should keep the idea in mind that it could happen. Not likely but you never know with these people. They will steal anything.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Allen and Violet Large

Received: from [176.0.237.246], Germany, ORG-EMG1-RIPE, DE-E-PLUS-20110513, E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH
    date: Fri, Dec 2, 2011
    subject: EMAIL FOR YOU: !!!

Subject: (?harity Project)

Hi,

This is a personal email to you.I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $600,000 (Six hundred thousand dollars) to you as part of our own Charity Project to. This is to enable you help and improve the standard of living in your community. 3 individuals all over the world are going to bebfit from this project. If you have received this email then you count yourself among the few lucky one choosen. All you have to do is get back to us, so that we can direct you to the payout bank.email your contact to our private email address (allenlargesp@yahoo.com)

You can verify by visiting the web pages below. <http://www.examiner.com/people-the-news-in-national/lottery-winners-give-away-11-million-cnn-reports>

Regards,

Allen and Violet Large
    Note Email Back To: (allenlargesp@yahoo.com)

From Allen & Violet Large
    Return-Path: <aalbers@bu.edu>
    Received: from 109.200.97.254, Russia, Ekaterinburg Ugmk-telecom Llc
    Reply-to: [alen-large0111@hotmail.com]
    Subject: Personal

Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you. Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is Mr. Allen Large. I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $950,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the continents of the world. If you have received this email today then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please provide us your full name, Date of birth, telephone, address, country. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...cest-canadian-
    couple-in-world-doles-out-lottery-winnings

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...-violet-large-
    lottery-winning.html

Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast