Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambassador Terence McCulley, American ambassador, Nigeria

Ambassador Terence McCulley, American ambassador, Nigeria

Return-Path: <am.tm004@mail.com>
    Received: from 195.4.92.93, Germany, freenet Datenkommunikations GmbH, [abuse@freenet.de]

Reply-To: <mrterenceembassynig@live.com>
    Subject: Urgent Mail.
    Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010

SO YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICED TO SEND YOUR REQUIRED BILLING.OPEN FOR MORE DETAILS

EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1075 Diplomatic Drive, 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Nigeria. Ref: FCC/10746/VCP3-07 DEAR SIR/ MADAM, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT APPROVED BY THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT FOR RELEASE TO YOU IS ONLY USD4.5 MILLION .WE HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS ISSUE UPON OURSELVES TO SAFEGARD YOU FROM THESE CRIMINAL MINDED INDIVIDUALS AND TO DESPATCH YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU WITHOUT MORE PROBLEMS AND FEES AFTER FEES ,OFTEN SUFFERED BY YOU IN THE HANDS OF DISHONEST OFFICIALS. THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE AGREEMENT I SIGNED WITH THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ON MY ASSUMPTION OF OFFICE AS THE USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,RESULTING FROM COMPLAINS WE RECEIVED DAILY ON SCAMS IN NIGERIA AND IN AFRICA,ASIAN AND EUROPE ETC. SO YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICED TO SEND YOUR REQUIRED BILLING INFORMATION,YOUR DIRECT PHONE/FAX NUMBERS THE NAME OF YOUR NEXT OF KIN AND A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVRES LICENSE IDENTIFICATION TO ENABLE US PROCESS AND TAKE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD. WE HAVE CALCULATED AND APPROVED THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR CARD TO BE WITHIN THREE DAYS UPON THE RECIPT OF THE ABOVE DETAILS. AMBASSADOR TERENCE McCULLEY

Return-Path: <terencemcculley5@superposta.com>
    Received: from 77.70.128.189, Lagos, Nigeria, Comgeo Services, site #1-5, [comgeotechsup@yahoo.com]
    Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010
    From: "Matthias Schlichter" <terencemcculley5@superposta.com>
    Subject: Re: ABOUT YOUR FUND

Atten

This is to inform you that i come to Nigeria On Monday after my confirmation as New USA Ambassador To Nigeria on November 2, 2010, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the rate of scam/fraudulent activities going on in their country.

The stopping instruction from the office of the presidency came to our notice to stop the out going transfer which your Fund was among the list. The stopping instruction came as a result of the new Beneficiary and the new bank account, with this new development the Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee and the Finance Minister has set up a verification Panel on your due contract payment file which has been endorsed and approved for payment awaiting for your final confirmation in view of this sudden changes you have to get back to this office to confirm the new account submitted to Central Bank for this transfer on your behalf.

(1) This Office has just received a registered sworn affidavit, to re-route your payment into a new Bank account number as stated: Bank Address: BANK OF AMERICA..101 TYRON ST. CHARLOTTE ,NORTH CAROLINA..28202. Account number 325018895, Routing Number 900786654 Beneficiary name Mr. Gregory Dennis. The Amount is US$10.5m USD.(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) This is the only reason why you have not received your fund.

(2) You have to get back to this office with the copy of confirmation letter or power of attorney if you have instructed Mr. Gregory Dennis the right to change and appoint a new Attorney on your behalf thereby asking that they receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It has come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized Individuals in respect to your payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and be warned that it is at your own risk if you continue with this contact.

The Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee have to contact you to verify the relationship between you and Mr. Gregory Dennis as he tried to change all your details through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account details . You are advised to call me or email back upon the receipt of this mail to enable this office know and advice you on how to handle this matter without any hitch.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Noted: Reply to my Private E-mail Address. [terencemcculley4@superposta.com]

Sincerely yours,
    Terence P. McCulley
    New American Ambassador To Nigeria
    on November 2, 2010

Warning: Failure to adhere to this Mail with the Instructions you will be doing so at your own risk and should not hold this Office responsible for the non-payment of their Foreign Exchange
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

From Ambassador Terence P. McCulley.
    Return-Path: <usambassadorterencepmcculley@yahoo.co.jp>
    Received: from 82.128.58.130, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
    Reply-To: <usambassadorterencepmcculley@yahoo.co.jp>
    From: "Ambassador Terence P. McCulley."<usambassadorterencepmcculley@yahoo.co.j p>
    Subject: Receive Your Long Awaited Package Now..
    Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011

I am the present US. Ambassador to Nigeria by name Terence P. McCulley. I received a report about the delay of the delivery of your Inheritance ($5.5M).The past US ambassador (ROBIN SANDERS) failed in her attempt to delivery the package to you in your residential address.

Before the package is released to you, we have to conduct our own verification to confirm that you are indeed the beneficiary of the package. After the verification Process, the package will be delivered to you through the aid of a very Experienced Diplomat.

In order to conclude the verification Process on time, we need to reconfirm the following information.

Full Name: Surname/Middle Name/ First Name
    Date of Birth: Month / Day/ Year
    Telephone/Mobile Numbers:
    Country/State/Nearest Airport to your city of Residence:

We do not intend to keep this package longer than necessary and your compliance will facilitate the quick release of this inheritance to you.

Ambassador Terence P. McCulley.
    U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Post MR. TERENCE P. McCULLEY

ATTENTION SCAM VICTIM!!!!!CALL ME WITH THE NUMBER: +234-708-185-6618.
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:02 PM
    From McCULLEY P. TERENCE Thu Jan 13 2011
    Return-Path: <ambassadoroffice00134@web.de>
    Received: from [41.138.171.8] (helo=User) by smtp03.web.de with asmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2) id 1PdUn6-0007Um-00;
    Reply-To: <ambassadormcculey@gmail.com>
    From: "McCULLEY P. TERENCE"<ambassadoroffice00134@web.de>
    Add sender to Contacts
    Subject: ATTENTION SCAM VICTIM!!!!!CALL ME WITH THE NUMBER: +234-708-185-6618.
    Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011
    Sender: [ambassadoroffice00134@web.de]
    X-Sender: [ambassadoroffice00134@web.de]
    41.138.171.8 Visafone Communications Limited Lagos Nigeria

ATTENTION SCAM VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM MR. TERENCE P. McCULLEY, UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY HAVE RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF ALL THE SCAM VICTIM.

IT HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN OUR MEETING TODAY TO PAY COMPENSATION OF USD$5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) TO ALL SCAM VICTIM. IN OUR MEETING TODAY WITH DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) ETC.

I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR NAME HAVE BEEN SHORT LISTED IN THE LIST TO RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF USD$5,000,000. AFTER THE MEETING, THE PRESIDENT ORDERED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF USD$5,000,000.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE:
    1) YOUR FULL NAME: ---------------
    2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: ---
    3) DIRECT TELEPHONE: -------------
    4) OCCUPATION & AGE: -------------

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND RECEIVE

YOUR PAYMENT.

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO SPENT HERE IN

NIGERIA

CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL: +234-708-185-6618.

BEST REGARD
    MR. TERENCE P. McCULLEY.
    AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
    EMAIL: [ambassadormcculley@gmail.com]

Return-Path: <info@lee.com>
    Received: from 89.106.17.230, Turkey, BNET Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
    Reply-To: <ambas.terencemc@gmail.com>
    Subject: ADVICE/GET BACK TO ME
    Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
    ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN:

I AM AMBASSADOR TERENCE P. MCCULLEY I WAS APPOINTED AS THE NEW AMBASSADOR OF UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN TO NIGERIA I WAS REPLACE AFTER AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS OUTGOING, WELL EVENTUALLY AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT I SAW YOUR NAME IN THE LIST OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THEM FUNDS RELEASE AND YOU HAVE SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO GET THIS DONE BUT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND BUT I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO
    NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.

AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOURCELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $155.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,ONCE AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THESE PAYMENT YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME ON: (ambas.terencemc@gmail.com)

RECEIVER'S NAME: FRANK PATRICK
    ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: WHO?
    ANSWER: SENDER
    MTCN NUMBER:
    AMOUNT $155

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

AMBASSADOR TERENCE P. MCCAULEY.
    UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011
    Subject: RE: $500,000.00 USD Compensation Fund

United States Consulate General Lagos
    2 Walter Carrington Crescent
    Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria.
    Date: 4th March 2011

Attn:

Thank you for the diligence and promptness of your response. It is indeed an honor and a pleasure to receive a response from you this evening. However, I wish to assure you 100% that the compensation sum of $500,000.00 USD will be paid out to you successfully via ATM CARD drawn on Standard Chartered Bank without any hindrance or additional cost to you aside from the $100.00 dollar fee, which is required to obtain the "Custom Clearance Certificate" from the Nigerian Customs. Please be informed that my name is contained in the US database as a U.S Ambassador to Nigeria. Please visit the website below to read my profile as the new US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
    http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/ biography.html

In any case, we all know that it is our values as people that define us as a nation … freedom … liberty … justice and democratic principles. These are the values that are core to the American people, values that inspire us, that emotionally move us. They are also universal values as they go to the essence of the rights in a democracy. We must never forget this.

However, be informed that there are no additional cost associated with the delivery of the bank draft or any other cost aside from the $100.00 dollars. The most important thing is for you to obtain the "Custom Clearance Certificate" from the Nigerian Customs for a fee of $100.00 dollars, so that the "Custom Clearance Certificate" can be packaged together with the ATM CARD for immediate delivery to your designated address as will be confirmed by you. Hence, if the delivery of the bank draft must be successful without any stoppage or hindrance, the "Custom Clearance Certificate" must be obtained and packaged together with the ATM CARD before delivery to your home. Therefore, the $100.00 dollar fee must be paid within 24 hours upon your receipt of this notification via MoneyGram or Western Union, so that all neccessary arrangement can be made ahead of time. Please be noted that I cannot cover the fee of $100 dollars on your behalf, because it is a breach of diplomatic protocols. Therefore, it is your responsibility to secure and send the $100.00 dollars.

In any event, I wish to assure you that you have an 100% money-back guarantee should I fail to effect the delivery of your ATM CARD to you after you have paid the $100.00 dollars for obtaining the "Custom Clearance Certificate". I am an outstanding US citizen. Hence, I urge you to take me for my words and you will be convinced that I truly have the American spirit in me.

Finally, I wish to inform you that the fee should me sent directly to the "Embassy Protocol Officer" with the below information:

Recipient's Name: JOHN MICHAEL
    Destination: 2 Walter Carrington Crescent Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria.
    Test question: Present Year
    Test answer: 2011
    Amount: $100.00 dollars

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Respectfully yours,

Terence P. McCulley
    US Ambassador to Nigeria
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

Terence Patrick McCulley, American Ambassador, Nigeria

Date: Wed, Apr 13, 2011
    Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU......READ CAREFULLY

Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Dear ,

Sir/Madam

My name is Terence Patrick McCulley, the new United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The United States Senate had confirmed my nomination on August 5 2010 after being nominated for this position by U.S. President Barack Obama on June 28, 2010. My credentials as the new Ambassador appointed were presented to His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Nigeria, on November 2, 2010. I am a career member of the senior Foreign Service with the rank of Minister-Counselor whose diplomatic career has been spent mostly in Africa or working on African issues.

I served most recently as the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen, DenmarK. Prior to this, I was the U.S. Ambassador to Mali, and I have served as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassies in Tunisia, Senegal and Togo. Other overseas postings include Niger, South Africa, India and Chad. In Washington, I was the senior desk officer for Zaire (now Democratic Republic of the Congo), and Deputy Coordinator for Iraq Assistance. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in European history and French language and literature in University of Oregon in Eugene, and I also attend the Universit? de Haute Bretagne in Rennes, France, from 1979-1980 as a Rotary Foundation Graduate Fellow, and also attend the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. My identity can be verified by simply clicking on the URL link below:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

PLEASE SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE.

(1)Full Name:................
    (2)Address:..................
    (3)Phone Number:.............

However, following the resolution of the meeting held with His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja yesterday with some members of the Federal House of Senate, an agreement was reached that the sum of $500,000.00 USD must be paid out to you in the form of a compensation for all the years you have wasted in waiting for your funds to be released. Hence, the $500,000.00 USD compensation fund has been instructed to be paid out to you in the form of a CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT drawn on Standard Chartered Bank. The said BANK DRAFT will be packaged inside a U.S Embassy Official Envelope to be sent to you via Postal Mail at no cost to your mailing address. And the time frame for delivery is 72 hours, which is 3 days since it would be sent via a Postal Mail Service.

Meanwhile, a "Custom Clearance Certificate" must be obtained from the Nigerian Customs Authority at a fee of $150 for a full clearance certification on the BANK DRAFT. Hence, the $150 dollar fee must be paid within 24 hours upon your receipt of this notification via western union or Money Gram, so that all necessary arrangement can be made ahead of time.

Below is my contact details.

Name: Mr. Terence Patrick McCulley
    Email Address: [terencepmcculley@yahoo.cn]
    Contact Telephone Numbers: +2347043147925

Please take note that the "Custom Clearance Certificate" and the BANK DRAFT will be packaged together inside the U.S Embassy Official Envelope for immediate dispatch to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to comply as requested to enable me discharge my official duty accordingly.

Reciever's Name:............. David Ebo
    Destination:..................Lagos - Nigeria
    Test question:................Year
    Test answer:..................2011
    Amount: ......................$150.00 dollars
    Mtcn: ..............

Waiting to hear from you soonest

Congratulations!!!

Respectfully yours,
    Terence Patrick McCulley

Received: from User [187.4.81.153] by mail.9cnc.com

Received: from 41.85.161.2, Benin, Office des Poste et Telecommunications aka Benin Telecoms SA
    Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
    From: "Mr. Terence Patrick McCulley" <chrisparmenter1943@yahoo.co.uk>
    Reply-To: [usaembassy16@w.cn]
    Subject: United States Consulate General Lagos
    Return-Path: [chrisparmenter1943@yahoo.co.uk]

Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Happy Easter My Dear

My name is Terence Patrick McCulley, the new United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The United States Senate had confirmed my nomination on August 5th 2010 after being nominated for this position by U.S. President Barack Obama on June 28, 2010. My credentials as the new Ambassador appointed were presented to His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Nigeria, on November 2, 2010. I am a career member of the senior Foreign Servicewith the rank of Minister-Counselor whose diplomatic career has been spent mostly in Africa or working on African issues. I served most recently as the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen, DenmarK. Prior to this, I was the U.S. Ambassador to Mali, and I have served as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassies in Tunisia, Senegal and Togo. Other overseas postings include Niger, South Africa, India and Chad. In Washington, I was the senior desk officer for Zaire (now Democratic Republic of the Congo), and Deputy Coordinator for Iraq Assistance. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in European history and French language and literature in University of Oregon in Eugene, and I also attend the Universit? de Haute Bretagne in Rennes, France, from 1979-1980 as a Rotary Foundation Graduate Fellow, and also attend the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. My identity can be verified by simply clicking on the URL link below:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

PLEASE SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE.
    (1)Full Name:...............
    (2)Address:..................
    (3)Phone Number:.
    Please deliver............

However, following the resolution of the meeting held with His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja yesterday 21st April 2011 with some members of the Federal House of Senate, an agreement was reached that the sum of $500,000.00 USD must be paid out to you in the form of a compensation for all the years you have wasted in waiting for your funds to be released. Hence, the $500,000.00 USD compensation fund has been instructed to be paid out to you in the form of a CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT drawn on Standard Chartered Bank. The said BANK DRAFT will be packaged inside a U.S Embassy Official Envelope to be sent to you via Postal Mail at no cost to your mailing address. And the time frame for delivery is 72 hours, which is 3 days since it would be sent via a Postal Mail Service.

Meanwhile, a "Custom Clearance Certificate" must be obtained from the Nigerian Customs Authority at a fee of $220.00 USD for a full clearance certification on the BANK DRAFT. Hence, the $220.00 dollar fee must be paid within 24 hours upon your receipt of this notification via western union or Money Gram, so that all necessary arrangement can be made ahead of time.The fee should me sent directly to the "Embassy Protocol Officer" with the below information:

Recipient's Name:............. Mr. John Nze
    Destination:..................Lagos - Nigeria
    Test question:................Year
    Test answer:..................2011
    Amount: ......................$220.00 dollars
    Mtcn 10 digits fill in here: ..............

Please take note that the "Custom Clearance Certificate" and the BANK DRAFT will be packaged together inside the U.S Embassy Official Envelope for immediate dispatch to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to comply as requested to enable me discharge my official duty accordingly.

Congratulations!!!
    Respectfully yours,
    Terence Patrick McCulley
    US, AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Return-Path: <felix_a14@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.138.188.129, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [simon@cybaaspace.net]

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011
    From: UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR <felix_a14@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: [ambassadorterence_usaembassy.usaembassy@hotmail.co m]
    Subject: GOOD NEWS////
    To: [felix_a14@yahoo.com]

Victoria Island, Lagos
    Nigeria.

Dear Sir

Attention:

My name is Terence Patrick McCulley, the new United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The United States Senate had confirmed my nomination on August 5 2010 after being nominated for this position by U.S. President Barack Obama on June 28, 2010. My credentials as the new Ambassador appointed were presented to His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Nigeria, on November 2, 2010. I am a career member of the senior Foreign Service with the rank of Minister-Counselor whose diplomatic career has been spent mostly in Africa or working on African issues. I served most recently as the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen, DenmarK. Prior to this, I was the U.S. Ambassador to Mali, and I have served as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassies in Tunisia, Senegal and Togo. Other overseas postings include Niger, South Africa, India and Chad. In Washington,

I was the senior desk officer for Zaire (now Democratic Republic of the Congo), and Deputy Coordinator for Iraq Assistance. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in European history and French language and literature in University of Oregon in Eugene, and I also attend the Université de Haute Bretagne in Rennes, France, from 1979-1980 as a Rotary Foundation Graduate Fellow, and also attend the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. My identity can be verified by simply clicking
    on the URL link below:http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

However, following the resolution of the meeting held with His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja yesterday with some members of the Federal House of Senate,an agreement was reached that the sum of $3,500,000.00 USD must be paid out to you in the form of a compensation for all the years you have wasted in waiting for your funds to be released. Since i am having an officiall meeting with my government comes next week i decided to bring the package to your home and deliver them to you in cash. My first flight will land at washington DC, before i take another trip to your destination.

You are urged as well to provide me your current telephone numbers to call you as soon as i get to U.S, possible you reconfirm your present address or where you want me to meet with you to hand you over the package. I beleive that after reading my website you will understand more about me, you can as well call me on my cell numbers to talk more, but try as much as possible to send the fees so that i can have your package registered as an ambassadoral package to avoid all odds. i give you my word that you will receive your fund as soon as possible.

The fee should me sent directly to the "Embassy Protocol Officer" with the below information:

NAME ------------- KASEY ESO
    ADDRESS -------- LAGOS NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION ----- IN GOD
    TEXT ANSWER ------- WE TRUST
    Amount---------- $120

Congratulations!!!

Respectfully yours,
    Terence P. McCulley
    US Ambassador to Nigeria
    TELL: +234 805 550 8281
    Mob: +234 7028 28 2563
    Email: (ambassadorterence_usaembassy.usaembassy@hotmail.c om)
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <jorge@io.gov.mo>
    Received: from 80.13.14.20, France, France Telecom, [abuse@orange.fr]
    X-Return-Path: [jorge@io.gov.mo]
    X-Envelope-From: [jorge@io.gov.mo]
    Reply-To: <guostar59@hotmail.com>
    Subject: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACH FILE TO VIEW THE LETTER.
    Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011

DOWNLOAD THE ATTACH FILE TO VIEW THE LETTER.

My Name is Ambassador Terence P. McCulley born in Medford, Oregon and currently the U.S Embassy Ambassador to Nigeria.

I received an update from the FBI and Home Land Security Agent in regard to the shipment of your Visa Credit Card which contain $20 Million usd and Mr. Dennis who work as an official agent to the embassy was assigned to make sure the package is delivered to you.

After Several investigation and verification i found out it will be a risk if the package is shipped through courier service and the Insurance will not show any concern if the package get lost or not delivered due to the content and the amount the visa credit card contain.

I also found out you have spent a lot toward this transaction and i want to use this means to let you know everything will be over and you will recover all you have spent all i want you to do is to abide to my instruction in this email to make everything successful OK

I told Mr. Robert of FBI and Mr. Janet of Homeland security i explained to them the best option to enable a secure delivery of the package to you is through diplomatic means and Mr. Dennis Okonkwwo will stand as your agent and use the evening flight today to deliver the package to you and we all agree to this option which will be the best and stand as security.

There will be an International flight to U.S.A today evening and the flight fee will be on the Embassy care and your package will be delivered to you by Mr. Dennis as your Diplomatic agent and this will stand as security to your package because Mr. Dennis is an AMERICA Embassy official agent.

The charge fee you need to send $100 will be used to pay the DHL SECURE TERMINAL for the security service render fee all this while and this will be the only fee because the U.S EMBASSY IS IN CHARGE NOW SO EVERYTHING IS LEGIT.

USE MR. DENNIS WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND THE $100 REQUIRED FROM YOU VIA WESTERN UNION ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL.

RECEIVER NAME: DENNIS OKONKWWO
    STATE: LAGOS
    ZIP-CODE:23401

NOTE: Your Visa credit card which contain $20 Million usd and can be used to withdraw or transact world wide with it security pin and back up document you have nothing to worry about.

The flight Mr. Dennis will use will take off this evening so i want you to try your best and make sure you send the $100 today and get back to me with the payment required confirmation details so i can forward it to Dennis and i will make sure everything is done today also.

Have a wonderful day.

Send the payment confirmation details as reply back to my personal office email address for easy access for me to see it early.

(atcha2011@hotmail.com)

Ambassador Terence P. McCulley
    U.S.A EMBASSY
    U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria
    About Me Click Link: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast