Miller Young, MJ Premiers Construction Limited
From: [email@example.com] [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 16 December 2010 09:24 AM
Subject: MJ Premiers Construction Limited Employment Approval Letter
We have pleasure in confirming your appointment with MJ Premiers Construction Limited, subject to the terms and conditions of your Contract of Employment as well as the Company's Policies and Procedures. We urge you to familiarize yourself with all the relevant documents and to keep these in a safe place for future reference. Any changes will be communicated to you in writing. Listed below are the working terms and conditions, you are hereby requested to study the details very well before signing the contract and agreement forms, if you accepts the terms and conditions to take up employment with MJ Premiers Construction Limited kindly fill and sign the contract forms immediately to enable us commence with the processing of your traveling documents, On the above subject, MJ Premiers Construction Limited wishes to congratulate you on the success of your application.
Your contract and appointment Letters are included in this Email, please kindly go through the details if you find our terms and conditions acceptable to take up employment with our Construction company, kindly fill and sign the forms and return them to me via Email or by fax.
The Information listed must be filled into the contract letter form Your Resumption Date, Monthly Salary Contract Appointment Number and Position.
MJ Premiers Construction Limited APPOINTMENT NUMBER MJ-CONSTRUCTION MJ-CON062760676809932
Employee Full Name:
Monthly Salary: GBP £4, 000.00 Pound Sterling (Tax Free)
MJ PREMIERS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED WORKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. JOB LOCATION: All our construction projects you will be working on are located here in Scotland with full accommodation attached throughout the contract terms, accommodation will also be provide for every accompany persons.
2. Contract Duration: The contract is valid 24 Months and it can be renewed after the end of the 2 years if only you wish to remain with our company. Contract can also be terminated after 3 months if you are not satisfy with the working conditions or environment.
3. Food: We will also provide times meal during and after working hours (EVERY DAY)
4. Insurance: Full insurance cover will be provided for employee and all accompany family member.
5. Transportation: MJ Premiers Construction Limited will also provide transportation that will transfer all workers from one place to another during and after working hours
6. Accommodation: MJ Premiers Construction Limited will provide single-double room workers lodge room for all workers and also all accompany family member that will be staying with the employee throughout the 24 months contract terms.
7. Arrival-Pick Up: Our Admin Manager and other personnel will be at the air port to welcome you upon your arrival into United Kingdom
8. Traveling Documents: All traveling papers like entry visa approval letter, work permit and others will be provided by our reliable travel agent here in United Kingdom.
9. Leave : You will be given 4 weeks paid leave after 6 Months, all leave expenses will also be paid by our company.
10. Working Hours-Days: You will be working 6 times every week, Seven (7) hours every day with full overtime paid where necessary, you will also be giving 1hour resting time every day.
11. Training: You will be enrolled in a 4 weeks training upon your arrival here in Scotland, during this training you will be tutored about your duties and all other working activities, job description will be provided after the training.
Yours in service,
MJ Premiers Construction Limited
Miller Young (Mr.)
Address: Clarence Street Aberdeen Aberdeenshire Scotland AB11 5BH United Kingdom
Fax: +44705 382 0394
Fax: +44705 382 0395
Tags for this Thread