+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Elizabeth D. Etters, Part 2

Uncanny

Mrs. Elizabeth D. Etters, Part 2

Mrs.Etters picked your email for $2Million.For details email: [etterselizabeth@rogers.com<mailto:etterselizabeth@ rogers.com]>
    This email was sent securely from the LGHealth Email Service

Confidentiality Notice:
    This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
    of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
    privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
    prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
    reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

lmfao

QWERTY34SX
    March 23, 2011 The price is going up ...

Mrs.Etters picked your email for $18Million.For details EMAIL:
    [etters.elizabeth@rogers.com]

and they must have hacked this person
    Alison Alden <aalden@mit.edu>
    because that is where in came from.

From Jacob, Beth
    Return-Path: <eajacob@fcps.edu>
    Received: from 151.188.18.25, Virginia, Fairfax County Public Schools
    To: "Jacob, Beth" <eajacob@fcps.edu>
    Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
    Subject: RE: Please Respond via email: [mrsetters081@rogers.com]

Mrs.Elizabeth Etters picked your email for $2Million dollars unfinished project For more details contact her via email: <mrsetters081@rogers.com>
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

holy moly

she's still at it

just received this email

Mrs. Etters picked your email for $18Million.For details EMAIL: [etters.elizabeth@rogers.com]

sireless1

recieved june 6th 2011, new zealand

I am Mrs Elizabeth Etters, a devoted christian. I have a foundation/Estate uncompleted {worth sum of USD 2,142,728.00 Dollars} and need somebody to help me finish it because of my health,Everything is available. Please contact me for more details. Contact Email: [etterselizabeth@bitscn.net]

From Williams, Shellie [BSD] - MED
    Return-Path: <swillia2@medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu>
    Received: from 128.135.242.16, United States server, Chicago, University Of Chicago, [security@uchicago.edu]
    Subject: RE: Hello
    Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
    From: "Williams, Shellie [BSD] - MED" <swillia2@medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu>
    To: "Williams, Shellie [BSD] - MED" <swillia2@medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu>

Mrs. Elizabeth picked your email for an inheritance of $18Million. For details email: [etters.helpetters.elizerbirth3@rogers.com]

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Wed, Jun 29, 2011
    Subject: RE: Notice

Mrs. Etters picked your email for $18Million.For details EMAIL: [etters_elizabeth@rogers.com]
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

Mrs. Etters sure takes her sweet time if she dying. I just got an email today from her, and probably many times over. Why don't they give up and get a life and get REAL jobs like a normal human being? This is getting old. hahahahaha

Rachel

Thumbs down This is so wrong in so many ways

Good day to you,

Greetings and thank you for your response to my mail. Like I said before, I am Mrs. Elizabeth Etters from Iceland, married to Late Engr Brown Etters {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 20 years before he died on the 22nd August 2009. We were married for twenty four years, without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of USD 18M Dollars with a bank In UK and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to hand over this funds to someone who can help me reach out to the needy, and with this, I assure you that you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we are knowing each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as i prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Microsoft EMAIL owners list and picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, I and my late husband labored for it, I as the next of kin has the sole power to donate the funds to who ever I want. I am a born again Christian and take delight only in the things of our father and i have prayed a lot on this already and i believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that i know he will not fail me and I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {almighty} will surely strengthen you. My husband's relatives are not Christians and they have used my husband's wealth and property left behind for worldly things. As i am here in the hospital they are around me and they have sold virtually all I have here in Solomon Island and my husband and i labored for and what they wait to hear is that i am dead so that they lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth, But that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal and there is an eternal home for me which there is enough enjoyment. I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why i am communicating with you only on email and i am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament.

All i need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because i want to see my late husbands vision fulfilled before i leave this sinful world. My spirit directed me to you as i prayed and searched over the internet for someone to help me since I can no longer trust my family members and friends and i do not want this particular deposit to be used for things of the world. I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which is located in UK and finalize all necessary formalities as to the release of the fund to you. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your life, your spiritual life what you do for a living so as for me to know you will be able to complete this. At the moment i cannot write much because of my health and i do not know when my time will be up so i require your urgent response if you are trustworthy and willing to help me finalize this transactions that i will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as i sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document I will require your full names and address. With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you. As soon as you have received the fund then you will help me set up charity or distribute it to charity organizations and hospitals and also for community development God permitting i pray to be alive when you receive this fund and start this project so that you can visit me here if you wish to.

Elizabeth Etters.

bernard210

Etters Elizabeth, mailed me just today

Good day,

God bless you for your zeal and seriousness to help me out in this charitable course and God will surely bless you and i want you to know that i am a very devoted Christian and do only the things directed by my father. I contacted you purely on divine instruction and i want you to know that so far i prayed about this divine direction to you then God has appointed you for this project to bless you and your family,all i need is absolute trust and honesty when this funds get to you that it will be used to accomplish the purpose for which it was made. When my late husband was alive we were so much in love and fond of ourselves that we combined our first names john and Alice to become Joyce which we always used to call our selves and i will want you to set up a charity home or foundation with this name when the fund has been released to you. Dear you are now my only source of strength and hope and you alone can make me happy if only Joyce dreams come to pass then i shall wait upon the lord with joy in my heart.Please do not disappoint me because you know what it takes to entrust so much money on you.

I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm regarding my appointing you as my beneficiary and you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling $2,142,728.00 USD and you have to keep 20% for your services for you and your family. As i told you in my last email my health is not too good now which means sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages and my prayer and blessings is with you. Also as soon as the funds get to you let me know so that i can still advise you on things to do.

The contact details and email of the finance firm is below and you have to contact them immediately via email"account-centr@citibkof-london.co.cc" as i have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to you.You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the bank stating only my deposit File No: Reference: CT/201/678/51829/UK for easy trace of my file, and also note that you “MUST” open an online account with this branch of CITI BANK before my deposit willed to you will be credited in your name and thereafter you can transfer to anywhere you want in the world, if you follow the instructions from the bank directly within the next 3 working days you will have this funds transferred to you and available for use.
    Address and contact email of my bank branch and head office below:
    CITI BANK LONDON
    Citigroup Centre, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB
    Mr. Bharat B. Sarpeshkar
    Global Head of Bank Services
    Citi Global Transaction Services
    Direct Tel: +44-702-401-5741
    EMAIL: [account-centr@citibkof-london.co.cc]

The agreement i signed at the point of depositing this funds states that who ever i authorised to inherited this deposit will complete it through the use of an online account that MUST be opened by the new customer, therefore note that your contact with the CITI BANK will involve the opening of a new private account in your name which automatically credit the deposit into your account. That is the CITI e-banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact. Make sure you contact them through their Bank email (account-centr@citibkof-london.co.cc) I will look forward to hearing from you as you claim the money from the bank.
    Thank you.
    Elizabeth Etters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast