Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Lamido Sanusi, 2011

Dr Lamido Sanusi, 2011

Received: from 173.252.203.199, California, Take 2 Hosting, Inc.
    Reply-To: <sanusilamido60@rediffmail.com>
    Subject: We apologize, for the delay of your payment.
    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011

FROM THE DESK SANUSI LAMIDO
    NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK (CBN)
    INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS GARKI- ABUJA, NIGERIA.
    EMAIL: [sanusilamido60@rediffmail.com]

ATTN: Valuable Contractors:

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT: CBN/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010
    We apologize, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulge you through.However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100%assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments. We apologies once again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal government of Nigeria, your name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments.I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in our file your outstanding contract payment is $10,000,000.00 United State Dollars.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
    1) your full name.
    2) Phone, fax and mobile
    3) Company name, position and address:
    4) Profession, age and marital status.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you via telegraphic swift transfer into your designated Bank Account or an ATM CARD will be issue to you directly from Central Bank of Nigeria. Thanks for your good understanding, Hope to have your response shortly.

Regards,
    Dr. Sanusi Lamido
    New Executive Governor Central
    Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
    Email:sanusilamido60@rediffmail.com

Now using: [off------643216@att.net]
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

IP= 173.162.145.237 Location Unknown.

Email= lamido.sanusi305@gmail.com

FROM THE DESK OF MR LAMIDO SANUSI
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2010
    YOUR REF:.................
    TELEX: CENBANK.
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/010

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr Lamido Sanusi the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered that your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $10 million and has been approved already for Payment. yesterday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom you send to collecting your Funds for you.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum,at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
    2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally,I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
    MR LAMIDO SANUSI.
    GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

IP= 41.211.232.87

Email= drsanusilamidoxxx1011@gmail.com

rrrr3@navegalo.com

From The Desk Of:
    Dr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
    Executive Governor,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
    Direct line. +234-702-811-5205

RE: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT/BENEFICIARY PAYMENT: AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/11

On behalf of the entire Staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the
    Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with IMF and World Bank. We
    apologize for the delay of your beneficiary/Contract Payment and all the
    Inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

Following my findings upon my resumption as the Current Executive Governor
    of Central Bank Of Nigeria, I realized that your funds US$10,700,000.00
    (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has not yet
    been paid to you due to what may be your inability to meet up with the
    requirement to finally have your funds transferred to you.

I want to inform you that your funds will be transferred to you as soon as
    your ready to work according to my directives which leaves you with
    options on how you want your funds to be transferred to you And note that
    it is only me as the Current Executive Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria
    have the veto power to transfer your funds.

So I urge you to stop sending your hard earn money to imposters that use
    different names in exploiting money from people, listening careful, the
    only way your fund can get to you is through me the governor and bear it
    in mind that the current president of Nigeria [DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN] has
    mandated me to pay out every unpaid beneficiary, After the death of
    former president, Please do not send money to anybody again or group of
    people regarding to this transaction, The only one you have to contact is
    the Current Executive Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria, DR SANUSI
    LAMIDO SANUSI.

The entire members of central bank of Nigeria wish to apologize to any
    person or persons that this imposters has scammed , we are also doing
    everything humanly possible to nail this people.

*Do you wish to have it Processed into An ATM CARD ?

*Do you want it to be transferred to Account Of Your choice ?

*Do you want us to issue you a BANK DRAFT worth of US$10,700,000.00 ?

*Do you want your fund to be transfer to you through Diplomatic method?

If you want to have your funds, do get back to me with the below
    information to enable me reconfirm with what I have in my Central Data
    Computer in my Office.

Your Full Name: ______________________________
    Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code not P.O.BOX)
    :______________________
    Name of City of Residence:_______________________________
    Direct Telephone Number:________________________
    Mobile Number:____________________________________
    Working Identity Card/:________________________________

Please kindly choose one of the funds transfer options above to enable us
    to start the processing of your payment.

YOURS SINCERELY,
    DR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI (CURRENT)
    GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
    Direct line. +234-702-811-5205

Forward

IP= 41.217.65.11 Mobile IP Lagos, Nigeria

Email= sanusilamid4@yahoo.com.hk

randallwelch2@gmail.com

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Central Business District,
    Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal
    Capital Territory, Nigeria.
    Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2011

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Definately, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr. Sanusi Lamido, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).You are being officially contacted by me today because your Unpaid Funds were Re-depositted into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not complete your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary.Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the Head Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria.

I was visited in my office TODAY by three foreigners, really these gentlemen were unexpected by me because their visit was imprompto.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they came to collect your Inheritance/Contract funds bill sum of US$11.5 Million which rightfully belongs to you as shown in your file with us, on your behalf and by your authorization.

Note that they actually tendered some vital documents which proved that you actually sent them for the collection of these funds. Below is the list of the documents which they tendered to this bank today:

1. Letter of Administration.
    2. High court Injunction.
    3. Order to release.

Due to the nature of my job,I cannot afford to make any mistake in releasing these funds to anyone except you who is the recognized true beneficiary to these funds. I Finally,told them to come back Next Week so that I can verrify this from you first. Kindly clarify us on this issue if they are from you before we make this Payment to them.

Note that for security reasons you have been assigned a code/password which is {TT72071CBN}, please note that this code is the reference number for your transfer and it’s being disclosed to you alone, guard this with jealously and all your email response should carry this code as the subject.Contact me immediately with your phone number via email cbn0ffice7@inMail24.com and you can reach me on +234-80-96871566
    I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Sanusi Lamido
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN

IP= 124.239.211.41

Email= myprivateboxo1@wss-id.org

admin@peopledaily.com.cn

From The Desk Of
    Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
    New Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Dear Friend,

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your contract/inheritance funds claim, which has been programmed for transfer into your designated bank account through my department. I hereby apologize to you for the delay in releasing these funds into your account, which was caused by Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo because of breach of agreement between Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo and your so called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into the business.

Your Nigerian partners approached Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo that they want to present you as a beneficiary of this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING made when transferring contract/inheritance funds into various bank accounts abroad. So after the negotiation, they unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo the sum of US$400,000.00 (CASH) on acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account.

When he accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to him for onward transfer. Immediately he made some fruitful effort on the business and demanded his US$400,000.00 as agreed. Your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International Remittance Department at his back and make a change of some vital documents in other to disappoint him and you also not knowing that the International remittance Department is also under his control. Then he got the knowledge of their evil plans and proves their illicit efforts abortive.

That is why you may have to been pursing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals and impostors in Nigeria who claimed to be in charge to release your fund. Though they now parade themselves as staffs and managements of various banks, some even claim to be a Barrister of different types and some also go as far as claim staffs of the Central bank Of Nigeria; they are all deceiving them selves and will not be able to get the fund out of the Central Bank for you.

I want to re-emphasis to you that the fund of which you are the rightful beneficiary as acclaimed, is still with CBN and under my control as the new governor Central Bank. Now with my whole heart I want to enter into real business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed you and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim.

1. On an agreement, I assure you that I will transfer the funds US$35.9 million into your account. (Thirty Five Million, Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars). That is the original sum, not previous as mentioned by your so called partners.
    2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy because of my position in the government.

3. You will promise to give me 40% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you.
    4. I will assist you in making a proper documentation to make your claim genuine as a bona-fide foreign beneficiary to the said fund.

5. You are to Re-forward me your contact address, phone and fax number, along with an account where you would like the fund to be transferred, if possible a virgin account.

I am also aware that some fraudulent individuals have been impersonating this office to contact you and other beneficiary as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria security department.

I henceforth advice you to suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution / prostates in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction to avoid them using it as an advantage to scam you again or even make you lose your money.

Also on no account must you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the funds. Because they will not get this fund and also on no account must you let them know of my contact with you.

Please reply this message urgently for further details.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction.

I await your favorable response.

God bless you.
    Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
    New Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    Reply To: myprivateboxo1@wss-id.org

IP= 41.211.232.149

Email= MRSANUSI.LAMIDOSCBNNG@gmail.com

admin@pecgroup.co.za

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,
    THE HONORABLE, GOVERNOR OF CBN.
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS- NIGERIA.
    Date 23RD OF JANUARY;2010
    Official Web
    Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2010 Your
    Ref:.................................
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/06.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr.Sanusi Lamido, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). You are been officially contacted by me today because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the \"Federal Suspense Account\" of CBN last week, because you did not forward your Claim as the Right beneficiary. Well known to all. The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria. Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of (US$9.7Million) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf. At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf.
    They actually tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of these Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent. Here is the Document which they tendered to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
    2. HIGH COURT INJUCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank are a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
    MR.SANUSI LAMIDO.
    GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

IP= 59.99.233.39

Email=sanusimallamsanusilamido2@gmail.com

centralbanknigggg@yahoo.es

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (KTT) -DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU OR THROUGH ANY OF OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK NOMINATED BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.

MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER, CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE. HERE ARE HER INFORMATION’S FOR YOU TO CONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE IF THIS WOMAN IS TRULY FROM YOU OR NOT SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO ANY WRONG ACCOUNTS.

CLAIM’S NAME: JANET WHITE BANK NAME: CITI BANK ARIZONA, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809428. PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FILL AND SEND THIS INFORMATION’S FOR VERIFICATIONS PURPOSES SO THAT YOUR FUND VALID US$18.5MUSD (EIGHTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) WILL BE REMITTED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT ANY WHERE. THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF. INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU FOR VERIFICATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

1.YOUR NAME:..............................
    2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS:...................................
    3. YOUR TELEPHONE ..................................
    4. FAX............................................... ....
    5. AGE............................................... .......
    6. SEX:....................................
    7. YOUR OCCUPATION:......................................
    8. YOUR BANKING DETAILS:...................................

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS, WE WILL COMMENCE WITH ALL NECESSARY PROCEDURES IN OTHER TO REMIT THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF) EXECUTIVE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE/FOREIGN OPERATIONS, TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL FOREIGN INHERITANCE FUNDS THIS FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR 2011.

HOWEVER, WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.WHITE, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THE DELAY IN TRANSFERRING OF THIS FUND MUST HAVE CAUSE YOU. CC: ALL FOREIGN INHERITANCE FUNDS CC: SENATE PRESIDENT CC: BOARD OF DIRECTORS [FPD] CC: ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA. CONGRATULATION.

MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI,
    GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

Lamido Sanusi

Usual email but with these details:
    reply-to sanusii@blumail.org

IP= 41.217.65.11

exec555533@mail.com

Received: from [94.242.206.181]
    Country Luxembourg
    ISP Root SA.
    Latitude & Longitude 49.610004 6.129596 MapG MapV
    Domain AS5577.NET

Reply-To: <sanusilamido1077@yahoo.es>

From Executive Governor.Read the attachment below and get back to me‏
    Sent: Wed 2/23/11

FROM THE DESK SANUSI LAMIDO
    NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK (CBN)
    INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS GARKI- ABUJA, NIGERIA.
    EMAIL: [sanusilamido10@globomail.com]
    ATTN: Valuable Contractors:

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT:CBN/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010

We apologize, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulge you through.However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments. We apologies once again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal government of Nigeria, your name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments.I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.

Also note that from the record in our file your outstanding contract payment is USD10,000,000.00 United State Dollars.

1) your full name.
    2) Phone, fax and mobile
    3) Company name, position and address:
    4) Profession, age and marital status.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you via telegraphic swift transfer into your designated Bank Account or an ATM CARD will be issue to you directly from Central Bank of Nigeria.

Thanks for your good understanding,

Hope to have your response shortly.

Regards,
    Dr. Sanusi Lamido
    New Executive Governor Central
    Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
    Email: [sanusilamido10@globomail.com]

"He (she) who does not prevent a crime when he(she) can, encourages it." Seneca

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (office--------4cb7@att.net)

Received: from User (office--------4cb7@82.128.4.108 with login)
    City Lagos
    State or Region Lagos
    Country Nigeria
    ISP Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited.
    Domain MULTILINKS.COM
    Reply-To: <www.centralba.nkoffceng.orgn1@w.cn>
    Did You Authorize Mr. John T. Kehoe To come For Your Claim??‏
    From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (office--------4cb7@att.net)
    Sent: Sat 3/19/11 11:56 AM

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    FROM THE DESK OF:
    DR. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    EMAIL: www.centralba.nkoffceng.org@w.cn
    TEL:+ 234-802-273-6789.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

YOUR URGENT CONFIRMATION IS NEEDED FROM YOU.

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. In our office today, was a present of One Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864 filing application contrary to your pending fund transfer. The above mentioned person visited this Bank yesterday with a power of attorney given in his favor by your good self, granting him the benefit to process and claim your inheritance of $5,000,000.00( Five Million United States Dollars Only) for personal reasons. He further Stated that the online account be Terminated while the fund should be wired to his Bank account with Bank Of America, Routing Number 121000358,Swift Code number BOFAUS3N.Our office have ask Mr. John T. Kehoe return back to the Bank within 48hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund since we must adhere to the mod us operand of this honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney. Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter Direct Tel:+ 234-802-273-6789.

Await your urgent attention to this.

Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Sanusi Lamido
    Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.
    Direct Cell + 234-802-273-6789.

The return of Frank Eze. <frank----eze22@att.net>
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

CBN BANK (office_mail136@virgilio.it)

X-Originating-IP: 41.206.12.31
    City Abuja
    State or Region Abuja Capital Territory
    Country Nigeria
    ISP Afrinic.
    Domain VGCCL.NET
    RECONFIRM YOUR INFO‏

Sent: Fri 3/25/11

Do you sign a document to Jennet Write to come and represent you and receive your $7.5 let me know because she said that she is your junior sister that you sent her to come and represent you and receive the fund. If you did not reconfirm your info once again for the transferring of your fund

From CBN bank
    Nigeria
    MR. SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU

she said that she is your junior sister that you sent her to come and represent you and receive the fund.
    Good joke..LOL

Sanusi Lamido, Central Bank of Nigera Contract Payment, <cbnexecutive89438@gmail.com>

Reply-To: <cbnexecutive1@globomail.com>
    Sent: Tue, March 29, 2011
    Subject: YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED (Open Attachment For Details)

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
    TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR.

FROM THE DESK OF MR. SANUSI LAMIDO
    CHIEF EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
    Email: [sanusilamidos.cbnexecutiives@gmail.com]

ATTENTION: OUR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR,

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT
    CONTRACT #: AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/2010

We Apologize, for the delay of your payment and all the Inconveniences that we might have indulge you through. However, we were having Some minor problems with our payment system, which was Inexplicable, and had held us stranded and Indolent, not having the aspiration to Devote our 100% (percent) Assiduity in accrediting foreign Contract Payments.

From the Records of out standing contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Contractors who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to Inform you now that your payment is being processed and will be released to you, from the record in my file; your outstanding Contract payment is US$10.500,000.00 (Ten million, five hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Just follow my instructions and I promise you, you will be glad you did; just get back to me with the below information so that we can proceed on your award Contract Payment.

1) Your full name:
    2) Phone#, fax#:
    3) Company name, position:
    4) Profession, age and marital status:
    5) Working/Int'l passport:

As soon as this information's is received, your payment will be made to you in a Certified Bank draft or wired Transfer directly into your nominated bank account directly from central bank of Nigeria.

Best Regards,
    MR. SANUSI LAMIDO.
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE PAYMENT.

Received: from [178.33.218.248] by 15.mx.freenet.de (ID webmaster@turbo-orkanspaltung.com)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast