+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barrister Michael Gill Holonis or Hasan Mmohamad

Barrister Michael Gill Holonis or Hasan Mmohamad

Barrister Michael Gill Holonis or Hasan Mmohamad, +234-806-062-0774.
    <mohammadechambers@lawyer.com>
    ISP: 83.229.90.79, Nigeria, Lagos, Supernet

Cancer victim,

Mrs. Felica Okeh,

Note that this fund is deposited as a family treasure; the fund is in one box/consignment, deposited by Sheik W., from Afghanistan.
    Last edited by Kat; 12-18-2007 at 11:12 AM.

First mail.
    From Hasan Mmohamad
    Return-Path: <mohammadechambers@lawyer.com>
    Received: from 83.229.90.79, Nigeria, supernet
    abuse report to: Supernet, 8th Fl 21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria, e-mail: [admin@supernet300.com] phone: +23414775960, phone: +23418987918
    Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006
    Subject: From Mrs. Felica Okeh's Attorney

Attn:

I am Barrister Michael G. Holonis, an attorney to Mrs. Felica Okeh I have been athourised by my client Mrs. Felica Okeh to inform her security company to transfer the consignment/donation of $10 million to you immediately all documents are presented to them (security company) as a gift to develop your local churches and take care of less privileged, which I have immediately written to the security company's head office in Switzerland, given them your name and address for the immediate changes to be effected.

Note that this fund is deposited as a family treasure; the fund is in one box/consignment, deposited by Sheik W., from Afghanistan, with the kg of 48.9 kgs. Below are the details of the deposited consignment in the security vault are as blow:

Vault registered no: vko-23-67-00-0kk 99
    Access number: 14r12nn2004
    Vault pin: 45-78-66-004-akk-076
    Consignment no. Ww20klog3453
    Date of Deposit: 01-11-1998.
    Depositor: late W.Sheik

On my today's arrangements with the Security Company, I concluded plans with the Security Company to deliver this fund in Donation/Consignment to you at your country. this arrangement is to cut down all the unnecessary protocols so that this donation will be with you on time according to my client wishes. So going with the arranged plans, the Security Company will contact you for their modalities and conditionsof the delivering of this Donation to you.

With this arrangement you are expected to pay the total sum of $120,000 to the First National Finance & Security Company Diplomats who will deliver this Consignment to you in your country, because this fund/Donation has attracted the First National Finance & Security Company demurrage charge of $120,000 due to long stay in their Treasury. But I want you to know that an agreement was also signed today that you will be allowed to pay this expected $120,000 when this consignment/donation of $10m is delivered to you and that you can even pay this Demurrage fees of $120,000 from the money in the delivered Consignment, that means that the First National Finance & Security Company Diplomats will allow you to inspect the contents in the delivered consignment and then pay them this $120,000 from the delivered Consignment.

Please note that your urgent response to issues at this point will be highly appreciated as I wish to conclude this transaction next week before leaving for Jordan.Call me immediately as an oral discussion is very important at this point. +234-806-062-0774.

Await your response.

You’re faithfully
    Barrister Michael Gill Holonis

Second mail.

From Hasan Mmohamad
    Return-Path: <mohammadecchambersss@gmail.com>
    Received: from hu-out-0506.google.com ([72.14.214.225])
    Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007
    Subject: IMPORTANT ADVICE, URGENCY

I got your mail and the content is well understood. Yes I always close my mail box any time I suspected fowl play with my young barristers. Meanwhile, the security company can transfer the donation of $10m into your husband's account, please forward the account number to me and the bearer's name for me to send it to the security company with shot note. And also to transfer the $10m into the account, for you to start up with Mrs. Felica Okek's dreams for humanity. Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Barrister Michael Holonis.

Yes I got your mail and the content is well understood. You most know that as soon as I receive you mail I quickly contacted the doctor as you know Mrs. Felica okeh is no more alive. And the doctor told me that since no one is there to pick up the duty for humanity. That is why he tries reach out for help in order to continuo with Mrs. Felica Okeh's dreams for humanity.

Meanwhile, I advice him to apologies to you I am sorry for that and I hope you can understand ok? Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Barrister Michael Holonis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Beach View Post
    Yes I always close my mail box any time I suspected fowl play with my young barristers.
    Fowl playing with his young barristers?
    Yahoozee = lielie man wey dey come talk lie lie for internet

"This is a big mess and high level character deformation." - Clem Iyke, in the Canadian parts of Nigeria

"Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN)"

Mr Charles Uzodinma

Maybe it is pigeons?
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

Could be

If it is, I think it would be much better to close the dovecote than the mail box. Unless we're dealing with post pigeons of course.
    Yahoozee = lielie man wey dey come talk lie lie for internet

"This is a big mess and high level character deformation." - Clem Iyke, in the Canadian parts of Nigeria

"Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN)"

Mr Charles Uzodinma

+ Reply to Thread