+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nora L. Wong

Nora L. Wong

Return-Path: <mrchenguangyuan55@gmail.com>
    Received: from 110.159.124.124, Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia Berhad, [abuse@tm.net.my]
    Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:55:46 +0200 (EET)
    Subject: I HAVE A SECURED BUSINESS FOR YOU
    From: "Bank of China Hongkong" <mrchenguangyuan55@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: [w810001@yahoo.com.hk]

I AM Mrs Nora L. Wong HAVE A SECURED BUSINESS FOR YOU SHOULD YOU BE

INTERESTED PLEASE REACH ME ON MY PRIVATE E- MAIL (mrs.noral.wong70a@gmail.com)

From nora l wong
    Return-Path: <info@norawong/proposal.hk>
    Received: from 130.132.50.146, USA, Connecticut, Yale University.
    Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010
    Reply-to: [mrsnoralwon.hk@hotmail.co.uk]
    Subject: HELLO:::

I AM MRS. NORA L WONG HAVE A SECURED BUSINESS FOR YOU SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED PLEASE REACH ME ON MY PRIVATE E-MAIL (mrsnoralwon.hk@hotmail.co.uk)
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

beck56

Angry scammers

4mrs. nora wong is also mrs.zengqzen email zen2zhengmail.com she has nothing to do with banking and is nothing but a lier ,a cheat, a dishonest person after your money she tells a good stroy but if you pay attention to her emails you will find errors in gthem first its one thing then its another thing and she is no where in hong kong she most likey in some back room with many others trying to rip people off and what goes around comes around she will get her just desserts because GOD does not sleep.

Nora Lee Wong, Business Proposal, lee@info.gmx

Date: Sun, Apr 17, 2011
    Subject: PROPOSAL

AN I TRUST YOU I HAVE A BUSISNESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU IF INTERESED REPLY
    VIA (noraleewong@hksaps.coms.hk).

Received: from 186-201-27-66.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br (186-201-27-66.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br [186.201.27.66]) by webmail.med.yale.edu

Mrs Nora L.Wong, Business Proposal,

(SquirrelMail authenticated user maguirre)

From: "maguirre@fcpolit.unr.edu.ar" <maguirre@fcpolit.unr.edu.ar>
    Sent: Thu, April 28, 2011
    Subject: Contact email: <mrsnoralwong5@gmail.com>

I am Mrs Nora L.Wong,I have a secured business proposal for you. Should you be interested please reach me on my private email <mrsnoralwong5@gmail.com>.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs Nora L.Wong
    Received: from 41.138.171.203 by webmail.fcpolit.unr.edu.ar

Mrs. Nora L. Wong, <sales@dav-tech.com.cn>

Received: from [61.164.87.130], China, BEILUN-POLYTECHNIC-COLLEGE, Ningbo Polytechnic College, [anti_spam@mail.nbptt.zj.cn]
    Reply-To: <mrsnoraleew@yahoo.com.hk>
    Date: 2011/7/21
    Subject: SECURED BUSINESS......

DEAR FRIEND,

CAN I TRUST YOU I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU IF INTERESTED REPLY VIA (mrsnoraleew@yahoo.com.hk).

Mrs Nora L (Lin) Wong, <Info@gmx.org>

Received: from [108.62.211.63], USA, Nobis Technology Group, LLC, [abuse@nobistech.net]
    Reply-to: <mrsnoraleewong@one.co.il>
    Sent: Mon, July 18, 2011
    Subject: SECURED BUSINESS

I AM MRS. NORA LIN WONG, I HAVE A SECURED BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU. IF INTERESTED REPLY VIA (mrsnlwong@hotmail.com.hk) FOR DETAILS.

Return-Path: <mrsnoralw4@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-pz0-f68.google.com (mail-pz0-f68.google.com [209.85.210.68])
    Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
    Subject: My Response:

Dear Friend ,

I want to thank you for your response, I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me in this transaction, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues because this transaction highly sensitive, I have my principles which will profit the bother of us.

I know you might be wondering where I got your email contact but to be honest with you, I got your contact email discretely on the internet during my search for a reliable partner who would be of assistance to me in order to have the funds transferred out, if you read my previous emails properly I have explained the why I need your assistance, I did consider what you might think about my kind of person but the risk was worth taken and the fact remains that I cannot transfer the funds in my own name, this is the main reason your assistance as a foreigner is required.

Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly and I do not expect you to trust me that easy too, so I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity and I will also prove my integrity to you. With regards to the legality of this transaction, I want to inform you that the attorney I am using will prepare the affidavits which shall legally put you in place as beneficiary; will obtain the necessary clearances which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the Hong Kong authorities including the Justice department. Every document will be done to meet all international beneficiary claim standards and I will be responsible for his payment so done think about that.

I must also inform you that you will not have to travel to anywhere for any reason, because the attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, you will be duly represented here by the attorney, he is an accredited lawyer with vast experience in issues of inheritance here in Hong Kong. He will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents he shall come forward to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to you. i do not need you to send any money to me for any reason as I will take care of all expenses that will come my way on my end..

What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance, and as a banker for many years I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 12 working days without any question.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, as a result of which I shall be waiting for your response and assurance, you need to be someone whom I can rely upon, at least for absolute commitment.

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Nora L

Return-path: <info@cafuc.net>
    Received: from 203.169.186.37, Hong Kong, Tseung Kwan O Hknet Company Limited
    Reply-To: <mrsleewongbnk@cafuc.net>
    Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
    Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012

BUSINESS PROPOSAL DO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL (mrsleewongbnk@cafuc.net)

Regard,
    Mrs Nora L Wong
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From Mrs. Nora Wong
    Return-Path: ~info@yahoo.hk>
    Received: from Giza, Egypt, All Zone
    Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012
    Reply-to: [mrs.nora.wong888@qatar.io]
    Subject: kindly reply,..
    X-Forwarded-For: 41.35.45.159

I Am Mrs. Nora Wong. I have a secured business transaction for you. kindly reply for more info.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast