Closed Thread

Thread: Patrick Chan, Hang Seng Bank, 2011

Patrick Chan, Hang Seng Bank, 2011

Received: from 62.65.2.39, Sweden, Ekenman Fastigheter AB, [abuse@tdcsong.se]
    Reply-To: <chankwpartrik@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: Treat as Urgent:
    Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011

Treat as Urgent:
    Hang Seng Bank Limited,
    Des Voeux Road 1983, Central.
    Hong Kong SAR.
    E-mail: [chankwpartrik@yahoo.com.hk]

Hello,
    This communication is in reference to an investment opportunity involving a lucrative business proposal for a common interest to share with you.

I am Mr. Patrick KW Chan Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, here in Hong Kong. I need you to assist me in dealing with a business project from Hong Kong to your country. This concerns the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything about this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

Once the fund has been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in proportion to be agreed by both of us. I will prefer that you reply me or mail back, through my private Email address: (chankwpartrik@yahoo.com.hk) and, finally, I shall give you more informations about this proposal, as soon as I receive your positive response.

Please, if you do not want this offer, delete this e-mail, because I am putting my career and my family's lives at stake in this matter. Although it ventured nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Mr Patrick K. W Chan
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Mon Feb 28th, 2011
    Subject: ATTN

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship. I am Mr. Patrick Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It involves the transfer of money. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. Contact me on my confidential Email address (pchan1370@kimo.com) I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation immediately I receive a positive response from you.

Kind Regards,
    Mr. Patrick Chan
    E-mail: [pchan1370@kimo.com]
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

From Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Wed Aug 12 14:46:34 2009
    Return-Path: <mrpatrcckchn@yahoo.co.hk>

X-Originating-IP: [211.47.69.163]

WHOIS - 211.47.69.163 = Today and Tomorrow, Seoul Guro-gu Guro-dong, 13F, Kolon Digital Tower, 222-7, 152-050, Republic of Korea

Reply-To: <mrpatrickchan@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
    Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:46:34 +0800 - Arrived in my email inbox Friday, June 17th, 2011 09:35 BST.

Wed, August 12, 2009 10:46:34 PM
    BUSINESS PROPOSAL
    Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan <mrpatrcckchn@yahoo.co.hk> [Chat now]
    To:

Attention,

I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong.
    I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you;
    it involves the transfer of a large sum of money.
    I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.
    If you are interested in working with me contact me through my private email (mrpatrickchan@yahoo.com.hk) for further details

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Mr. Patrick Chan
    E-mail: mrpatrickchan@yahoo.com.hk
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Patrick Chan and Heng Seng Bank

Return-Path: <noreply@chpatrick.com>
    Received: from cdptpa-mxlb.mail.rr.com ([10.127.255.89])
    by cdptpa-imta02.mail.rr.com with ESMTP
    Return-Path: <noreply@chpatrick.com>

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:54 PM
    To: undisclosed-recipients:
    Subject: ++estate beneficiary++

I am a banker and work for Heng Seng bank and I am in a position to make you claim a dormant deposit with my bank as a foreigner. It is legal and risk free as you will have legal documents to back up your claim. If you are interested kindly reply so I will give you more details and modalities and how we allocate the proceeds for our benefit.

Best Regards

Patrick Chan

Closed Thread