+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. Peter Ferguson, Atlanta Airport

Mr. Peter Ferguson, Atlanta Airport

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
    6000 N Terminal Pkwy
    Atlanta, GA 30320

Attn: Consignee,

This is to inform you that we Intercepted your Consignment Box Tagged house Hold Personal effect on Transit from London City Airport (LCY). When scanned it revealed 450Bundles of $100Dollars Bills which is estimated to be $4.5Million Dollar. The consignment was intercepted because it was not properly declared by the private delivery company as money rather personal effect.

The details on the consignment tagged.

Type: SUITCASE
    Wheels: 4 wheels
    Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
    Dimensions: Height: 70cm, Width: 50cm, Depth: 30cm
    Weight: 80.1KG.

We need a reconfirmation;

1. Your Name.
    2. Home phone & Cell Phone
    3. Home delivery address
    4. Occupation.
    5. Any form of Identification either Drivers license or International Passport.
    6. Email address.

So you are expected to come for the normalization of your shipping Documents and pick up of your Consignment here in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
    Get back so that l will advice you on what you have to come with.

Best Regard.

Mr. Peter Ferguson.

I see they finally learned the name of that airport.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From Mr. Peter Ferguson
    Return-Path: <pet57@gmail.com>
    Received: from 46.105.173.119, France, Ovh Systems, [abuse@ovh.net]
    Reply-To: <peter0022@globomail.com>
    Subject: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )
    Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
    6000 N Terminal Pkwy
    Atlanta, GA 30320

On routine Examination we discovered False Declarations on your Consignment Bill of Entry. The Cash Consignment was intercepted because in the Manifest information it was declared as house Hold Personal effect, rather than Valuable Cash and discharged from Air Cargo Africa (ACA) to our Terminal here in ATL.

The details on the consignment Manifest.
    a). Destination: Hold for pickup in Atlanta GA by the Consignee.
    b). Type: SUITCASE
    Dimensions: Height: 2.30 ft, Width: 1.64 ft, Depth: 0.98 ft
    Weight: 177lbs.

You and ACA have been cleared of illegal shipment and ATL wants to compensate you for being victim of (a) false consignment declaration.・

So you are expected to come personally and reconcile the Manifest information on the new Bill of Entry and pick your Consignment. Get back so that l will advice you on what you have to come with.

Respond with, Your Name, Regular Phone number and delivery address.

Best Regard.
    Mr. Peter Ferguson

Post Peter Ferguson Tele:(404) 826-3181

From Mr. Peter Ferguson
    Return-Path: <peterferguson1993@info.com>
    Reply-To: <peterferguson1993@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: VIEW THE ATTACHEMENT AND RESPOND URGENTLY
    Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
    Message-ID: <1QzyGY-0000Wt-W3@5.mx.freenet.de>
    46.166.129.203 Santrex UK VPS Services n/a United Kingdom

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
    6000 N Terminal Pkwy
    Atlanta, GA 30320
    Tele 404) 826-3181

Dear friend(Consignee),

During my last inspections of all various intercepted consignments in my department,i found an abandoned and unclaimed Consignment Box Tagged house Hold Personal effects" on Transit from London City Airport (LCY),which belonging to uknown identification.

And after carrying out a personal investigation and scanning as the(Chief Inspector of Cargoes)it was revealed US$100 dollars bill in cash,and after much confirmation of the exact contained amount it was a total sum of US$4.746,000.00 dollars(Four million seven hundred and forty six thousand united states dollars).

The consignment was intercepted because it was not properly declared by the private delivery company as Cash money rather as personal effect.

The details of the said consignment is as follows for your perusal,

I cannot claim this consignment as the Consignee neither be claimed by a local citizenship, but can be claimed by a foreigner as the rightful consignee. So if you will accept i can present you as the legal/rightful consignee. the money will be shared 50% for me and 50% for you if interested.

I need the below following information as a reconfirmation to the office for the normalization of the shipping Documents and successful delivering of the Consignment to your provided address in your country,

1. Your Name.
    3. Home delivery address
    4. Occupation.
    5. Any form of Identification either Drivers license or International Passport.

I will demand for your total cooperation to work with me completely for the success of this transaction, and also your honesty and 100% assurance not to disppoint me once you received the consignment and the money in your position pending my arrival to meet you to take my share of 50%.

And i also assure 100% RISK FREE and without any hitch,as i will make sure i use my office position as the Chief Inspector of Cargoes to advance and complete this deal perfectly.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for further information and instruction for the collection and delivery of the consignment to your designated address on-time.

Best Regard.
    Mr. Peter Ferguson
    Tele 404) 826-3181
    Chief Inspector Cargo Department

From Mr. Peter Ferguson
    Return-Path: <mrpeterferguson122308@mail.com>
    Received: from 46.166.129.142, U.K., Santrex Internet Services Ltd, [abuse@santrex.net]
    Reply-To: <mrpeterferguson3@skymail.mn>
    From: "Mr. Peter Ferguson"<mrpeterferguson122308@mail.com>
    Subject: Shipment Notification from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport...View the memo for more details
    Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011

6000 N Terminal Pkwy
    Atlanta, GA 30320

On routine Examination we discovered False Declarations on your Consignment Bill of Entry. The Cash Consignment was intercepted because in the Manifest information it was declared as house Hold Personal effect, rather than Valuable Cash and discharged from Air Cargo Africa (ACA) to our Terminal here in ATL.

You and ACA have been cleared of illegal shipment and ATL wants to compensate you for being victim of (a) false consignment declaration.・

So you are expected to come personally and reconcile the Manifest information on the new Bill of Entry and pick your Consignment. Get back so that l will advice you on what you have to come with.

Best Regard.
    Mr. Peter Ferguson.

Reply-To: <ferguson011@skymail.mn>
    Subject: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta, GA 30320

Tele: (404) 826-3181
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Ferguson active again

6000 N Terminal Pkwy
    Atlanta, GA 30320
    E-mail:mrpeterferguson@superposta.com

You and ACA have been cleared of illegal shipment and ATL wants to compensate you for being “victim of (a) false consignment declaration.”

So you are expected to come personally and reconcile the Manifest information on the new Bill of Entry and pick your Consignment.

Get back so that l will advice you on what you have to come with.

Best Regard.

Mr. Peter Ferguson.

Return-Path: <PeterFergson117@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from 93.183.234.83, Ukraine, Kiev, Broadband Pool For Retail Clients Datagroup
    Reply-To: <mrpeter1ferguson@e-mail.ua>
    From: "Mr. Peter Ferguson" <PeterFergson117@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: (ARP) Atlanta International Airport!!!!
    Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013

Atlanta Hartsfield/Jackson International Airport
    Service Port-Atlanta
    Port Information
    Port Code:1704
    Location Address:157 Tradeport Drive
    Atlanta, GA 30354.
    Operational Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM(Eastern)
    Seven Days A Week (7)

I am the head asset Recovery Programme (ARP) Atlanta International Airport. A forfeited Suitcase from a secured Shipping Company traceable to Africa was brought to our facility today and When scanned it is estimated that the suitcase contains valuable cash between $4.5 to $5 Million Dollars. The Suitcase was forfeited by the secured delivery Company because there is a restraining order against the release since it is not properly declared as Cash.

The only traceable information on the tag is your e-mail address that is why where contacting you.

Other details on the consignment tagged are:

Approximate Dimensions: Height: 3.20 ft, Width: 2.50 ft, Depth: 1.90 ft.
    Weight: 180 lbs.

We need;
    1. Your Full Name.
    3. Home delivery address
    4. Any form of Identification either Drivers license or International Passport.
    You are expected to come or assign an Attorney who will come for the normalization of your Bill of Entry and pick up of your Consignment.

Best Regard.
    Mr. Peter Ferguson.
    (ARP) Atlanta International Airport
    Tele 4049376245

Return-Path: <info@atl.gov.us>
    Received: from sa1.bezeqint.net (sa1.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.31]) Israel
    Reply-To: <peterferguson1@e-mail.ua>
    To: [peterferguson1@e-mail.ua]
    Subject: Attn: Consignee
    Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013

Attn: Consignee.

There is a de-congestion exercise going on here in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport ( ATL ) area port of entry. The de-congestion exercise is expected to remove all the bottlenecks causing delay of consignment clearance at the port and open up spaces for terminal operators to drop laden consignments for customs officers to carry out easy and fast clearance of goods. Because of space constraint we have devised strategy on managing traffic both outside and within the port premises. All Consignments and luggage have been handed over to a secured Courier Company to deliver straight to the beneficiary.

Your Cash Consignment has been deposited to Nitro Courier Service as Personal effect to avoid diversion. The Courier Company does not know is cash and it is declared personal effect so that they will not divert it on transit. This Courier Company is a UK based Company and they are the Original freight forwarder.

Please contact the Courier Company quoting your consignment serial Number; XX/20010/CL0881.

Attn: Mr. Charles J. Colocino.
    Email: [ccharlesjohnjr@gmail.com]
    They will request your details before they will proceed with the dispatch.
    Thanks.
    Mr. Peter Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread