+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011
    Subject: (Bank Draft) of $500,000,00 USD

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson, I have a package (Bank Draft) of $500,000,00 United State Dollars in your name and your mail address left with DHL Courier Express Company for claims, All you need to do is to contact DHL Courier Express Company via below information for your package delivery to arrive your home address.

Contact Person: Mr. Godwin Scott
    Email Address: [dhl.courierexpress24@xnmsn.com]
    Telephone: +2348130445707

Do send to them (DHL) your correct postal address, full name, contact phone number, so that they can be able to deliver your package direct to your postal address and you have to pay a fee of $150 USD which is the DHL courier express delivery charges fee so far, for your package (Bank Draft) to arrive to you to your home address, as I have paid for all necessary charges except that of the Custom Clearance fee of the courier company so far.

Yours Truly,
    Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson.
    Received: from mail.ycvs.tnc.edu.tw (mail.ycvs.tnc.edu.tw [127.0.0.1]) by mail.ycvs.tnc.edu.tw

Subject: Make sure you Contact Person: Mr. Falesy Jude for claims
    Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
    X-Originating IP: 59.152.202.234, US server, Mattel, Inc

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson, I have a package (Bank Draft) of $500,000,00 United State Dollars in your name and your mail address left with DHL Courier Express Company for claims, All you need to do is to contact DHL Courier Express Company via below information for your package delivery to arrive your home address.

Make sure you Contact Person: Mr. Falesy Jude for claims, Email Address: [dhlCourierExpress@hotmail.co.uk] Telephone: +2340757139004

Do send to them (DHL) your correct postal address, full name, contact phone number, so that they can be able to deliver your package direct to your postal address and you have to pay a fee of $59 USD which is the DHL courier express delivery charges fee so far, for your package (Bank Draft) to arrive to you to your home address, as I have paid for all necessary charges except that of the Custom Clearance fee of the courier company so far.

Yours Truly,
    Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <annekatrin.nelke@uniba.it>
    Received: from 115.242.78.85, India, Mumbai, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai
    Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012
    From: "Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson" <annekatrin.nelke@uniba.it>
    Reply-to: [mrjoebenson@kimo.com]
    Subject: (Bank Draft) of $500,000,00

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson, I have a package (Bank Draft) of $500,000,00 United State Dollars in your name and your mail address left with DHL Courier Express Company for claims, All you need to do is to contact DHL Courier Express Company via below information for your package delivery to
    arrive your home address.

Contact Person: Mr. Joe Benson
    Email Address: [mrjoebenson@kimo.com]

Do send to them (DHL) your correct postal address,Country , full name,contact phone number, Occupation , so that they can be able to deliver your package direct to your postal address and you have to pay a fee of $150 USD which is the DHL courier express delivery charges fee so far, for your package (Bank Draft) to arrive to you to your home address, as I have paid for all necessary charges except that of the Custom Clearance fee of the courier company so far.

Yours Truly,
    Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson.
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

+ Reply to Thread