+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mrs. Awa Sule, Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso

Mrs. Awa Sule, Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso

From danjuma
    Return-Path: <ibrahimdanjuma13@gmail.com>
    Received: from 212.52.152.114, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    Abuse: Jacques Arsene Louari, 01 BP 10000 Onatel Ouaga BF, phone: +226 33 64 76, fax-no: +226 31 03 31, e-mail: [jacques.louari@onatel.bf] or Ali Drissa Badiel, 01 BP 10000 Onatel Ouaga BF, phone: +226 30 74 14, phone: +226 20 10 35, fax-no: +226 30 74 14, e-mail: [badiel@onatel.bf]
    Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
    Reply-To: [ibrahimdanjuma03@gmail.com]
    Subject: Please Reply Urgent

Please Reply Urgent
    Bill & Exchange Manager.
    Mrs. awa sule

Dear friend

I am Mrs. awa sule am the manager of auditing and accounting department BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A). in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of$10.5 Million. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant, for claims.

(1) Full names:
    (2) Private phone number:
    (3) Current residential address:
    (4) Occupation:
    (5) Age and Sex:
    Yours faithful,

BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER
    FROM Mrs. awa sule
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

From sule
    Return-Path: <mrs.awasule1@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.138.107.28, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010
    Reply-To: [mrs.awasule3@gmail.com]
    Subject: Please Reply Urgent.

Please Reply Urgent.
    Dear Friend,
    I am Mrs. AWA SULE, the Head of file Department in BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A).I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5) million U.S dollars into your account.The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the

account)who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air crash few years ago.I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that we will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it if you are not interested.Upon receipt of your reply,I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and a text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the release of the money to your account.Also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum, if you agree to transact the business with me while 60% will be for me.I will not fail to bring to your notice that risk is free in this transaction and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.Please don't forget to reply with your contact information like-

(1)Name,
    (2)Age,
    (3)Marital Status,
    (4)Cell Phone Number,
    (5)Your Country,
    (6)Your Occupation,
    (7)Sex,
    (8)Religion,
    (9)Your ID Card
    (10)Photo Or International Passport Photo
    (11)Private E-mail for full trust.Looking forward to receive your information's if you are intrested.

Yours faithful,
    MrS. AWA SULE.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

+ Reply to Thread