From From Mr. Greg Thambo
Return-Path: <consultantagent22@gmail.com>
Received: from 196.210.224.49, South Africa, DSL Subscribers, [abuse@is.co.za]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
From: "From Mr. Greg Thambo" <consultantagent22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: [gregthambo1965@gmail.com]
Subject: AGREEMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL OF USD$45M.

Open The Attachment File And View The Agreement Business Proposal.

FROM THE DESK OF Mr. Greg Thambo
Independent Committee Of Eminent Persons (ICEP),
Pretoria, Republic Of South Africa
Email: [gregthambo1965@gmail.com]
[greg_thambo1965@hotmail.com]

AGREEMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL OF US$45,000.000.00

My name is Mr. Greg Thambo, and a member of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), Republic of South Africa. ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in South Africa belonging to Non-South African indigenes, which have remained dormant since South African apartheid was resolved in 1994.

The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims on accounts due to non-South African citizens. I discovered a dormant account of Isidor Adler with a credit balance of US$45,000,000 (Forty Five Million United State Dollars) plus accumulated interest.

Please my dear; If you are willing to handle this matter with me then kindly provide me with your full name, address, and telephone/fax. Number. In sharing of the fund am will to offer you 25%percent of the total fund, 5%percent will be set aside for any expenses that may arise in cause of this and 70%percent will be for me and my family. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED. Due to security reasons, kindly reply to my private Email: [gregthambo1965@gmail.com] or [greg_thambo1965@hotmail.com] only. In receipt of your next email i will provide you with my direct telephone number for our oral communications

Thanks as I expect your soonest response.

Best Regards,
Mr. Greg Thambo
Member (ICEP)