+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Carter, Love Letter Scammer

Daniel Carter, Love Letter Scammer

Here is an email from Daniel Carter <daniel_carter01@yahoo.com>
    Good day my dear,
    It’s my pleasure to hear from you. Am glad you welcomed my mail and responded back to me. It’s Saturday afternoon here in Scotland How is your family, do you live with them? I hope they are all fine. Well, am so honored to know you and will love to welcome you in my life. I am not here to play games.
    I will like to use this opportunity to tell you more about myself. As I have stated before, My name is Daniel Carter. I was born and live in Scotland . I loved God and put Him first in everything I do. Hopefully, we can have a great moment together. I worked as construction engineer. I am 6ft tall and my weight 80kg... My hobbies are playing football and golf but mostly when i am less busy with work or during my holidays...
    May you find peace as you are reading this message. To be sincere with you, this is my first time on the net. Luckily I have met someone like you to be part of my life. Thank you so much for bringing out your time to reply my mail. I am new on this issue and just learning. Am not perfect, as I previously said I have a friend who was blessed with the help of the site and he found a partner whom he recently got married to, he was the one who introduced me there. Hopefully this communication would bear a good fruit.
    I have heard a lot of testimonies regarding people who have been blessed through online dating sites and they found their soul mates. It’s amazing dear. I pray that God guide and lead us to the right way as we are communicating to know each other better. If He want us to be more than friends, that would be so nice. For me, I strongly believed that if God want us to be together in the future, I think nothing is going to stop it. I want to know you, and see what the future hold for us. And I strongly believed that if we are sincere to each other, God will guide and lead us to the right channel for He knows our heart desires.
    My late father is an honest and kind loving man till death. He is a philanthropist and had worked in various organizations in the past and assisted many organizations both less privilege people morally and financially. He is a contractor too. My intention is to carry on what my late father had left behind and I love charity work too. It is great to be involved in helping people especially the unfortunate among us.
    Before enclosing this message, I would like to remind you once again that distance won’t be a barrier. I can come over to meet you there or have you invite here in Scotland I wait to hear from you when time permits you. Please feel free to ask me anything my dear; I am willing to welcome them. I will like to know in details everything about you.
    Send my regards to your family.
    Remain blessed until I hear from you again.
    Thanks once again for your message.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Daniel

Is this the same Daniel ??

Exclamation and what about this ?

Before Daniel took action, i have the same letter to from [stanleyturner51@yahoo.com] and after a few romance letters, he asked my help to send money to him 1000 pounds by western union to his friend name was : LARRY MICHAEL in Sarawak, Malaysia. Even Stanley comes from Netherlands, but he stay in Manchester, UK as construction engineering and have a bussines trip in Malaysia, that's why he want to borrow my money.

Angry Phone Number Scammers

Here are some phone number of Stanley Turner :
    +447924735398 and +447031871651 (UK Number)
    +60169686172 (Malaysia Number)

Is it the real from UK number or Malaysia number, I don't know exactly ????

+447031871651 is a U.K. redirect phone number which will ring anywhere in the world which is why scammers love it. They can claim to be in the U.K. when they aren't. The one real thing about the phone is that the U.K. is probably the one place where the scammer isn't. That's why we always say when you see a number like that, drop it. It's a scam.

Please do not send any money to anyone.

And it's not Daniel Berner. The English is too good for Danny boy.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by kei shinta View Post
    Here are some phone number of Stanley Turner :
    +447924735398 and +447031871651 (UK Number)
    +60169686172 (Malaysia Number)

Is it the real from UK number or Malaysia number, I don't know exactly ????
    I know them on dating site http://www.asiandating.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant View Post
    +447031871651 is a U.K. redirect phone number which will ring anywhere in the world which is why scammers love it. They can claim to be in the U.K. when they aren't. The one real thing about the phone is that the U.K. is probably the one place where the scammer isn't. That's why we always say when you see a number like that, drop it. It's a scam.

Please do not send any money to anyone.

And it's not Daniel Berner. The English is too good for Danny boy.
    thanks for your information

Thumbs down The SAME TYPE of MAIL

It is the same format for the 1st LOVE LETTER SCAMMERS
    Good day my dear,
    It’s my pleasure to hear from you. Am glad you welcomed my mail and responded back to me. It’s Saturday afternoon here in XXXXX How is your family, do you live with them? I hope they are all fine. Well, am so honored to know you and will love to welcome you in my life. I am not here to play games.
    I will like to use this opportunity to tell you more about myself. As I have stated before, My name is XXXXX. I was born and live in XXXXX . I loved God and put Him first in everything I do. Hopefully, we can have a great moment together. I worked as construction engineer. I am 6ft tall and my weight 80kg... My hobbies are playing football and golf but mostly when i am less busy with work or during my holidays...
    May you find peace as you are reading this message. To be sincere with you, this is my first time on the net. Luckily I have met someone like you to be part of my life. Thank you so much for bringing out your time to reply my mail. I am new on this issue and just learning. Am not perfect, as I previously said I have a friend who was blessed with the help of the site and he found a partner whom he recently got married to, he was the one who introduced me there. Hopefully this communication would bear a good fruit.
    I have heard a lot of testimonies regarding people who have been blessed through online dating sites and they found their soul mates. It’s amazing dear. I pray that God guide and lead us to the right way as we are communicating to know each other better. If He want us to be more than friends, that would be so nice. For me, I strongly believed that if God want us to be together in the future, I think nothing is going to stop it. I want to know you, and see what the future hold for us. And I strongly believed that if we are sincere to each other, God will guide and lead us to the right channel for He knows our heart desires.
    My late father is an honest and kind loving man till death. He is a philanthropist and had worked in various organizations in the past and assisted many organizations both less privilege people morally and financially. He is a contractor too. My intention is to carry on what my late father had left behind and I love charity work too. It is great to be involved in helping people especially the unfortunate among us.
    Before enclosing this message, I would like to remind you once again that distance won’t be a barrier. I can come over to meet you there or have you invite here in XXXXX I wait to hear from you when time permits you. Please feel free to ask me anything my dear; I am willing to welcome them. I will like to know in details everything about you.
    Yours Sincerely,
    XXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by kei shinta View Post
    It is the same format for the 1st LOVE LETTER SCAMMERS
    Good day my dear,
    It’s my pleasure to hear from you. Am glad you welcomed my mail and responded back to me. It’s Saturday afternoon here in XXXXX How is your family, do you live with them? I hope they are all fine. Well, am so honored to know you and will love to welcome you in my life. I am not here to play games.
    I will like to use this opportunity to tell you more about myself. As I have stated before, My name is XXXXX. I was born and live in XXXXX . I loved God and put Him first in everything I do. Hopefully, we can have a great moment together. I worked as construction engineer. I am 6ft tall and my weight 80kg... My hobbies are playing football and golf but mostly when i am less busy with work or during my holidays...
    Before enclosing this message, I would like to remind you once again that distance won’t be a barrier. I can come over to meet you there or have you invite here in XXXXX I wait to hear from you when time permits you. Please feel free to ask me anything my dear; I am willing to welcome them. I will like to know in details everything about you.
    Yours Sincerely,
    XXXXX
    The scammers only changed XXXX with another one.
    --- Two peoples in different are (Manchester and Scotland) with the same letter -----
    OR
    they were the same person using different account ?????

They are scripted stories. The scripts are recycled. Only the names and emails change.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Stanley Turner's Photo

I really sorry for the real person on this photo (if this is not Stanley Turner) but one person as Stanley Turner gave me this photo and claimed this photo was him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast