Sender: (authenticated user [firstname.lastname@example.org]
From: Lt John H Kent <email@example.com>
Subject: Your Prompt Response is Needed
How are you doing? Please do not be embarrassed about my e-mail to you. I am in need of your assistance. My name is John H. Kent,a West Point Graduate and a 1st Lieutenant in the US Army currently serving at the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Ba’qubah,Iraq; we have about $75 Million that we moved out of Iraq to Greece. This money was found in boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the base.
I need a good partner out there, someone I can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. You have nothing to be afraid of as the money is not illegal and i have worked out a good plan to ensure you get it. The most important thing is; “Can I Trust you”?
Once you receive the funds, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us. Your own part of this deal is to retrieve the fund from the holding facility and invest it in any profitable venture, ours is to provide the whole details of the holding facility in Greece where the fund was deposited.
Also you can view this news Link for proper verification <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm>
If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation. The Funds have been kept in Greece for so long but right now that President Barrack Obama is serious about moving us (the last troop) out this 2011 as against the planned June 2013, I need to get this cash out of Greece ASAP.
I will attach my official military ID card for you to know who you are working with after you have stated your readiness to assist in the Transaction.
Lt. John H. Kent
Received: from User ([22.214.171.124]) by glxkc.com