From Okechukwu Anthony
    Return-Path: <okechukwuanthonylaw@hotmail.com>
    Received: from 217.155.47.20, U.K., Zen Internet, [abuse@zen.co.uk]
    Reply-to: <okechukwuanthony1@hotmail.com>
    From: "Okechukwu Anthony" <okechukwuanthonylaw@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Get back to me urgent''
    Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011

Attn:

I am Barrister Okechukwu Anthony, a Solicitor and an Advocate of the supreme court of Nigeria,I am the Personal Attorney to

Engr. Richard Duarte , a consultant with an oil company here in Nigeria. On the 20th of february 2005,my client and his

wife were involved in an autocrash accident along portharcout/uyo Express Road.Unfortunately they lost their lives in the

event of theaccident, Since then I have made several contacts as to locate any of his extended relatives, but all proved

abortive.hence I decided to contact you.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at about(US$10.5m) that was left behind by my client with the

Spring Bank of nigeria plc, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. Conseqently,The bank issued

me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. since I

have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 yearsnow, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin

to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$10.5 million dollars) can be paid to you and then you

and I can share the money 50% 50%.

I have worked out a procedure that will ensure success, and as a lawyer, I will ensure that all our actions are within the

confines of the law. Should you be interested please, P.s. furnish me with your most direct tel and cell phone numbers for

oral conversation after which I will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to proceed.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated via [okechukwuanthony4@hotmail.co.uk]

Barrister Okechukwu Anthony.
    Attorney at Law
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From kechukwu Anthony
    Return-Path: <okechukwuanthony54@hotmail.co.uk>
    Received: from 76.231.235.174, United States, Monterey, Gregory T Thelen Cpa, [abuse@att.net]
    Reply-To: <okechukwuanthony4@hotmail.co.uk>
    From: "kechukwu Anthony"<okechukwuanthony54@hotmail.co.uk>
    Subject: Re:Please reply as urgent.
    Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
    Return-Path: [okechukwuanthony54@hotmail.co.uk]

Attn:

My Direct Tel line +2347044540162.

I am Barrister Okechukwu Anthony, a Solicitor and an Advocate of the supreme court of Nigeria,I am the Personal Attorney to Engr. Richard Duarte , a consultant with an oil company here in Nigeria. On the 20th of february 2005,my client and his wife were involved in an autocrash accident along portharcout/uyo Express Road.Unfortunately they lost their lives in the event of theaccident, Since then I have made several contacts as to locate any of his extended relatives, but all proved abortive.hence I decided to contact you.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at about(US$10.5m) that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank of nigeria plc, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 yearsnow, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$10.5 million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 50% 50%.

I have worked out a procedure that will ensure success, and as a lawyer, I will ensure that all our actions are within the confines of the law. Should you be interested please, P.s. furnish me with your most direct tel and cell phone numbers for oral conversation after which I will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to proceed. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated via [barroanthony@live.com]

Barrister Okechukwu Anthony.
    Attorney at Law
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From Okechukwu Anthony
    Return-Path: <o_anthony@aol.com>
    Received: from 91.183.101.54, Belgium, Brussels, Belgacom
    Reply-To: <okechukwu_anthony@aol.com>
    From: "Okechukwu Anthony"<o_anthony@aol.com> アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
    Subject: Call me urgent on +234 8089644514. A.L.
    Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012

Call me urgent on +234 8089644514

I am Barrister Okechukwu Anthony, a Solicitor and an Advocate of the supreme court of Nigeria,I am the Personal Attorney to Engr. Richard Duarte , a consultant with an oil company here in Nigeria. On the 20th of february 2005,my client and his wife were involved in an autocrash accident along portharcout/uyo Express Road.Unfortunately they lost their lives in the event of theaccident, Since then I have made several contacts as to locate any of his extended relatives, but all proved abortive.hence I decided to contact you.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at about(US$10.5m) that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank of nigeria plc, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 yearsnow, I hereby seek your consent to act as

the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$10.5 million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 50% 50%. I have worked out a procedure that will ensure success, and as a

lawyer, I will ensure that all our actions are within the confines of the law. Should you be interested please, P.s. furnish me with your most direct tel and cell phone numbers for oral conversation after which I will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to proceed.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated [barristeranthony57@yahoo.com]
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Return-Path: <test@winstonlabs.com>
    Received: from 195.62.202.168, United Kingdom, Shrewsbury, Internet Central Limited
    Reply-To: <okechukwu_anthony1@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: Call me urgent on 009 234 7034321789....S.
    Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
    Message-ID: <3b9d____________________________c70e@WIN-T0NAK9F3T84.WinstonLabs.local>
    Return-Path: [test@winstonlabs.local]
    X-Originating-IP: [195.62.202.168]

Attn:

Call me urgent on 009 234 7034321789.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at about(US$10.5m) that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank of nigeria plc, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 yearsnow, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$10.5 million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 50% 50%. I have worked out a procedure that will ensure success, and as a lawyer, I will ensure that all our actions are within the confines of the law. Should you be interested please, P.s. furnish me with your most direct tel and cell phone numbers for oral conversation after which I will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to proceed.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

From Okechukwu Anthony
    Return-Path: <okan003@live.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail119c7.megamailservers.com) (69.49.98.38) US server
    Reply-To: <okey.anthny3@Safe-mail.net>
    Subject: Hello
    Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014

Good Day

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust,

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the funds that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank.Recently i was notify by the bank to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 yearsnow, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$10.5 million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 50% 50%. I have worked out a procedure that will ensure success, and as a lawyer, I will ensure that all our actions are within the confines of the law. Should you be interested please, P.s. furnish me with your most direct tel and cell phone numbers for oral conversation after which I will provide you with more details of this t! ransaction and how to proceed
    Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated via okey_anthony1@yahoo.co.jp

Call me urgent on 009 234 8064332969.

From Anthony Okechukwu
    Return-Path: <abuse@tm.net.my>
    Received: from (EHLO pp-out.tm.net.my) (202.188.0.249) Malaysia, George Town, Tmnet
    Reply-To: <okechukwu_anthony1@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: Need Your Most Sincere Response. net.my . A.U.
    Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014

Attn:

Call me urgent on 009 234 8064332969.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at about(US$10.5m) that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank of nigeria plc, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 yearsnow, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$10.5 million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 50% 50%. I have worked out a procedure that will ensure success, and as a lawyer, I will ensure that all our actions are within the confines of the law. Should you be interested please, P.s. furnish me with your most direct tel and cell phone numbers for oral conversation after which I will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to proceed.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated via okechukwu_anthony1@yahoo.co.jp

+ Reply to Thread