+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barrister John Ryoo, Lamzy Law Firm

Barrister John Ryoo, Lamzy Law Firm

Part of a lottery scam. From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2011
    Subject: LAMZY LAW FIRM UNITED KINGDOM.[ DOCUMENTS]

Lamzy & associates
    HEAD OFFICE
    No 2b Douglas
    United kingdom
    EMAIL: [lamzychambers1@gmail.com]
    Phone:+447024052990,

Dear client,

This Is In Respect To A Message we received from you for the procurement of Affidavit of claim and Drug/terrorism certificate. Well in regards to this i will like to start by notifying you that Lamzy law firm is a recognized law firm of international repute known for the provision of sensitive documents for our local and international clients all over the world.

An Affidavit of claim is a document been demanded by United Kingdom government through a bank, when a fund is about to be transferred to an international account,The documents is also a clear indication to the United kingdom government that you are the bonafide beneficiary of the fund

Secondly, Drug/Terrorism certificate is also a document been demanded by United Kingdom government through a bank when a fund is about to be transferred to an international account,This documents is a clear indication to the united kingdom government that the fund to be transferred will not be used in an illicit activities like terrorism and drug deals

Based on the procurement of the above stated documents, we will go to the Federal High Court and the Law Enforcement Agency Respectively.Below is the Information that is required from you.

On this account you are Urgently required to provide me with the following under listed in formations so that a file will be opened on your behalf in the Federal Probate Registry, which is the only procedure for the Acquisition of the documents

Name:
    Address:
    Phone No:
    Bank of Payment Information (Bank Name
    Bank Address)
    Your Personal Bank Information (Bank Name And Address, Account Number.)
    Amount of Transfer:

As Soon as You Provide Me with This Information, I Will Proceed to the Federal High court And Commence The Procurement Of The Documents,which will take 48hours for completion. At The Acquisition Of These Documents, I Will Send It Directly To The Bank And Also Send You A Scanned Copy For Confirmation.

Be informed that pending the acquisition of the document, you are urgently required to make the under listed payments as our legal charges for our services and also for the procurement of the purported documents.

LEGAL FEE
    (Contained here-in are the cost of all services to be rendered to you.)
    Consultancy fee: 80GBP
    Legal charge: 120GBP

STAMP DUTY CHARGES FOR THE CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS.
    (contained here-in are the costs and total expenses involved in the procurement of all the clearance documents, including all necessary affidavits to be sworn and also the cost of courier services, because the original documents shall be forwarded to the bank via courier service as soon as it has been procured.)

Affidavit of claims: 340GBP
    Drug law/anti-terrorist certificates 360.00GBP
    Courier express charge to the Bank involved 40.00GBP

Total (including our legal fees): 940.00GBP [Nine Hundred And Fourty Great Britain Pounds].

I hereby this information, advice you to make the payment to our firm secretary, with the below stated information for the immediate commencement of the procurement

Use the information below to make the payment through any western union money transfer outlet [speed cash] in your location,we do not accept payments through credit cards or courier service for the security of your funds.Thanks and God bless. We anticipate your urgent response.
    …………………………………………………………………………………………
    MODE OF PAYMENT: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    Receivers Name: Elizabeth Bush
    Amount:940GBP [Nine Hundred And Forty Great Britain Pounds]
    MTCN............................................
    Senders name / location.......................................... ...

remember to send a scanned copy of your western union payment receipt,for easy confirmation of your payment and as well for record purposes.Your documents will be completely procured within 48hours starting from the time your payment is been received.

Barrister John Ryoo [ESQ.]

HEAD OFFICE
    No 2b Douglas
    United kingdom
    EMAIL: [lamzychambers1@gmail.com]
    Phone:+447024052990,
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Another one.

Lamzy & Associates
    HEAD OFFICE
    No 2b Douglas
    United kingdom
    EMAIL: [lamzy_chamber_lawfirm@yahoo. com]
    +447024058818

This Is In Respect To A Message we received from you for the procurement of Affidavit of claim and Drug/terrorism certificate. In regards to this, i will like to start by notifying you that lamzy law firm is a recognized law firm of international repute, known for the provision of sensitive documents for our local and international clients all over the world.

An Affidavit of claim is a document been demanded by United Kingdom government through a bank, when a fund is about to be transferred to an international account,The documents is also a clear indication to the United kingdom government that you are the bonafide beneficiary of the fund

Secondly, Drug/Terrorism certificate is also a document been demanded by United Kingdom government through a bank when a fund is about to be transferred to an international account,This documents is a clear indication to the united kingdom government that the fund to be transferred will not be used in an illicit activities like terrorism and drug deals

Based on the procurement of the above stated documents, we have immediately contacted Federal High Court and the Law Enforcement Agency Respectively.Below is the Information that is required from you.

On this account you are Urgently required to provide me with the following under listed information so that a file will be opened on your behalf in the Federal Probate Registry, which is the only procedure for the Acquisition of the documents

Name:
    Address:
    Phone No:
    Bank of Payment Information (Bank Name
    Bank Address)
    Your Personal Bank Information (Bank Name And Address, Account Number.)
    Amount of Transfer:

As Soon as You Provide Me with This Information, We Will Proceed to the Federal High court And Commence The Procurement Of The Documents,which will take 48hours for completion. At The Acquisition Of These Documents, I Will Send It Directly To The Bank And Also Send You A Scanned Copy For Confirmation.

Be informed that pending the acquisition of the document, you are urgently required to make the under listed payments as our legal charges for our services and also for the procurement of the purported documents.
    LEGAL FEE
    (Contained here-in are the cost of all services to be rendered to you.)

Consultancy fee: 20GBP
    Legal charge: 150GBP

STAMP DUTY CHARGES FOR THE CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS.
    (contained here-in are the costs and total expenses involved in the procurement of all the clearance documents, including all necessary affidavits to be sworn and also the cost of courier services, because the original documents shall be forwarded to the bank via courier service as soon as it has been procured.)

Affidavit of claims: 170GBP
    Drug law/anti-terrorist certificates 460.00GBP
    Courier express charge to the Bank involved 40.00GBP

Total (including our legal fees): 840.00GBP [Eight Hundred And Forty Great Britain Pounds].

I hereby this information, advice you to make the payment to our finance officer, with the below stated information for the immediate commencement with the procurement
    Use the information below to make the payment through any western union money transfer outlet [speed cash] in your location,we do not accept payments through credit cards or courier service for the security of your funds.Thanks and God bless. We anticipate your urgent response.
    ……………………………………………………………………………… ………………
    MODE OF PAYMENT: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

(PAYING TO OUR UNITED KINGDOM OFFICE)
    .................................................. ........
    Mode OF Payment: Western Union Money Transfer [UNITED KINGDOM]
    Receivers Name: Mary Stevenson
    Office Address: 2b Douglas Avenue,London.United Kingdom
    Amount:840GBP [Eight Hundred And Forty Great Britain Pounds]
    MTCN.......................... ....................
    Senders name / location...................... .........................

Remember to send a scanned copy of your western union payment receipt,for easy confirmation of your payment and as well for record purposes.Your documents will be completely procured within 48hours starting from the time your payment is been received by our finance officer.

Barrister John Ryoo
    HEAD OFFICE
    No 2b Douglas
    United kingdom
    EMAIL: [lamzy_chamber_lawfirm@yahoo. com]

+ Reply to Thread