+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr Andrew Chow

Mr Andrew Chow

Received from: 61.178.127.140 - CHINA. Gansu. - YINGANGWANGLUO-INTERNET-CLUB. Gansu Province club Baiyin
    Return-Path: [adnchow@diplomat.com]
    Urgent Notification
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011
    To: undisclosed-recipients

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Andrew chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
    1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3. Age
    4.Occupation
    5.Direct Telephone Numbers
    After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
    Mr. Andrew chow
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Received from: 121.18.77.14 - CHINA. Hebei - CNC Group CHINA 169 Hebei Province Network CN
    Return Path: [adnchow@diplomat.com]
    Reply-To: [adnchow@yahoo.co.jp]
    Subject: Urgent Notification!!
    Date: Thu, 19 May 2011

Same boring email content as above
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Received: from 116.252.185.10, China, Guangxi, Chinanet Guangxi Province Network
    Reply-To: <adnchow@yahoo.co.jp>
    Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
    Return-Path: [dipandy@diplomat.org]

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3. Age
    4.Occupation

After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
    Mr. Andrew chow

Received from: 217.65.86.38 - RUSSIAN FEDERATION. Moscow, Moskva - "OJSC Sibirtelecom"
    Return Path: [dipandy@diplomat.org]
    Reply to: [adnchow@yahoo.co.jp]
    Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
    1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3. Age
    4.Occupation

Regards
    Mr. Andrew chow

Received from: 61.178.127.140 - CHINA. Gansu. - YINGANGWANGLUO-INTERNET-CLUB. Gansu Province club Baiyin
    Return-Path: [adnchow@diplomat.com]

This idiot scammer is so persistent! Most days I get 2 emails from the fool, that tells me that people are not falling for their stupidity.

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011

Email content as ridiculous as ever and already posted.

Received from: 61.178.127.140 - CHINA, Gansu.- YINGANGWANGLUO-INTERNET-CLUB
    Return-Path: [dipandy@diplomat.com]
    Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011

Same email content.

Received from: 61.178.127.140 - CHINA Gansu Baiyin. - www.clientip.net IANA-BLK
    ReturnPath - [test@karavay.nnov.ru]
    Subject: Urgent Notification!
    Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011

I am a Diplomat named Mr.Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
    1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3. Age
    4.Occupation
    Regards
    Mr. Andrew chow

Received from: 85.11.197.19 - SWEDEN, Örnsköldsvik - Ovik Energi AB
    Return-Path: admin@skynet.kherson.ua

Reply-To: adnchow@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
    Subject: Urgent Notification!

I am a Diplomat named Mr.Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
    1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3.Age
    4.Occupation
    Regards
    Mr.Andrew chow

Received: from 58.213.157.68, China, Nanjing, Jishou Networking Service Center
    Reply-To: <adnchow@yahoo.co.jp>
    Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013

1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3.Age
    4.Occupation

Regards
    Mr. Andrew chow
    Go ahead, make my day.

+ Reply to Thread