Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Zvonko Berdik Albert / Bedford International Financial Group

Dr. Zvonko Berdik Albert / Bedford International Financial Group

Dear all,

This is my first post, great forums - so much useful information, great work.

I am writing with the hope you may be able to assist me in reaching a conclusion relating to a person which calls itself "Dr.Zvonko Berdik Albert" and uses Bedford International Financial Group as his company.

With leaving the un-necessary details out, he has made a payment (so he claims) to a friend of mine by way of "irrevocable fee protection and pay order guarantee" - this payment was ,allegedly, made to a central bank in the country where my friend is living. Needless to say, my friend was unable to draw the funds out (if there any any such funds at all!) and is very frustrated.

I have done extensive research on Dr. Albert on the internet and the results have made my skin twitch in pain. Sources on the internet claims he was arrested for fraud, spent time in jail, listed on blacklists, etc. etc.

I am eager to know more about the person, does he actually exist? Has anyone done a transaction with him? Can it be, as remote as it sounds, that he actually does have funds in his disposal? Does anyone know where he is located at the moment (not the cell number in the jail if that is the case...)

Sounds like a big scam to me. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

James.

You can't deposit individual personal funds in a Central Bank. Central Banks are for governments.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Sphinx, thank you for your response.

I know that central banks are for countries - hence my questions relating to "Dr. Zvonko Berdik Albert" and "Bedford International Financial Group"

Have you heard about this person/company before?

Again, thank you for the quick response.

Regards,

James.

Hombo

Director

HI, I also would like to know about Dr Albert. I have his photos, some. He is doing for some of the good project, I supposed. So how will you rate for that? He was arrested but he won the case? then How?

It's hard to tell anything without some emails to look at.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

3PF

DR ZVONKO

Lot of people speak about him, some of people are working with him with no education on the banking system and how does work a central bank. There are a lot of stories posted on the internet about him and it is true he won all in the courts, ASIA Dominican and so.
    You see also a list created few years ago by a stupid and nasty indian guy, ICC Fruadster lsiting. ICC does not such list.
    The best is Sir to verify if your man was able to communicate at the top level with the central bank to draw down the funds and to do it, he needs to follow the Dr Zonko procedure only. Not to cash money behind because without a serial of codes no chance.
    The Dr is living actually between HK and Beijing.
    Best regards
    3PF

Quote Originally Posted by 3PF View Post
    The best is Sir to verify if your man was able to communicate at the top level with the central bank to draw down the funds and to do it, he needs to follow the Dr Zonko procedure only.
    There's no such thing as a Dr. Zonko procedure. An individual person doesn't get money out of a central bank of a country.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

BartBallz

Dr Zonko

He is signature to the largest gold bonds issued by US in history. Now the time has come to pay up, and the US gov. says they are fraudulant.

So, I think he will have a fight that won't win. The US won't give in being that the US is the most powerful military power in the world.

3PF

Procedure

Quote Originally Posted by Central Scrutinizer View Post
    There's no such thing as a Dr. Zonko procedure. An individual person doesn't get money out of a central bank of a country.
    Yes correct, the procedure uses the central bank "cb" to authenticate the transaction, why "cb" just because the funds must be only for country projects.
    So the funds are projects only.

James Payne1

Sounds like...

A fraud to me.

"Dr. Zonko procedure"...

"central bank "cb" to authenticate the transaction..."

Come'on... are you working with the guy?

James

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast