+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mitchell Stewart, Super lotto 649 Promo

Mitchell Stewart, Super lotto 649 Promo

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011
    Subject: Your email has Just won you $1,500,000.00

Dear Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your email address won in the first category of our online Super lotto 649 Promo. This is a Millennium Internet Game in which e-mail addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet subscribers; therefore you did not purchase any ticket to enter for it, as an internet user your email address was randomly selected and you are one of the Selected Winners among 10 winners worldwide.

Winning No: 10 20 25 41 44 46 35 19
    Ref #: 19M3178/05/DJKL. This numbers fall within the American Location file,
    AMOUNT WON: $1,500,000.00

To claim your cash prize please Contact Mr. Leslie Mobane with your winning numbers, Reference numbers along with your contact details. His Contact email is Mr. Leslie Mobane, Email: [claimsdept649@consultant.com]

Yours Sincerely,
    Mitchell Stewart.
    Lottery Board Coordinator
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

Xyz

Cool Feb 3, 2012 the creep is still at it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your email address won in the first category of our online SuperLotto 649. This is a Millennium Internet Game in which YAHOO e-mail addresses were used. You did not purchase any ticket to enter for it, as an internet user your email address was randomly selected and you are one of the Selected Winners among 10 winners worldwide. Winning No: 10 20 5 1 14 26, Ref Number: 19M3178BD5F Batch Number 05/DJKL. The numbers fall within the American Location file, AMOUNT WON: $1,500,000.00. Contact Mr. George Tambo with your winning and Reference numbers Mr. George Tambo Email: [superltto649wnnr.gtambo@w.cn]

Eddiiiiiii
    From Marie Heinz

Your email address won in the first category of online Global SuperLotto 649. This is a Millennium Internet Game in which e-mail addresses were used. You did not purchase any ticket to enter
    for it, as an internet user your email address was randomly selected and you are one of the Selected Winners among 10 winners worldwide.
    Winning No: 10 20 5 1 14 26, Ref Number: 19M3178BDAMOUNT5F Batch Number 05/DJKL. The numbers fall within the American Location file, WON:$1,500,000.00. Contact Mr. Joe Holas with your winning numbers reference numbers.

lizi
    Thank you for posting this.
    I just got one of these emails (the same one as the second one down)
    What i want to know is how they got my email?
    It is my work email... so i don't use it for ANY web sites

They can find any email address. If you're on the net they can find you.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

bigma

Unhappy super lotto 649

i just one of these super lotto things and thought stuff it y not take a chance ... i gave all my basic details ... im scared now of wats gonna happen wat do i do

@bigma. Welcome to AFI. If you gave any bank or credit card details then close those accounts down and get new ones.

Please stop all contact with them and do NOT send them any money for ANY reason as you will lose it.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

+ Reply to Thread