+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Lee, IMF, Nigeria

John Lee, International Monetary Fund

From International Monetary Fund
    Return-Path: <imf.foreigndepartment004@gmail.com>
    Received: from 82.128.33.53, Nigeria, Lagos, Netcom Africa Limited
    Abuse: Netcom Africa Limited, 5/F South Atlantic Petroleum Tower, 7 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +2341461234, fax-no: +2341461235, fax-no: +85230782000, e-mail: [info@netcomng.com] or Yen Choi, Netcom Africa Limited, 7 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, NG phone: +234 1 461 1234, fax-no: +234 1 461 1235, e-mail: [IP_Registrar@netcomng.com]
    Reply-To: <imf.foreigndepartment004@gmail.com>
    From: "International Monetary Fund"<imf.foreigndepartment004@gmail.com>
    Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND
    Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009
    Return-Path: [imf.foreigndepartment004@gmail.com]

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND
    INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
    HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 ADEBOYE ST,
    APAPA LAGOS.
    Tell: +2347041166460
    REF:-XVGNN8809

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr. John Lee, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (imf.foreigndepartment004@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response: Direct Hotline: CALL:+2347041166460

Regards,
    Mr. John Lee.
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

From INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND
    Return-Path: <international monetaryfund>
    Received: from 213.171.218.33, U.K., Fasthosts Internet Limited, [abuse@fasthosts.co.uk]
    Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010
    Subject: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
    From: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND <"INTERNATIONAL MONETARYFUND" (IMF)>
    Reply-To: [imf.feedbackiimf@hotmail.com]

HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 AVELELON RAOD,
    Abuja Nigeria
    EMAIL (imf.feedbackiimf@hotmail.com)
    Tele +234-8125471254

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am MR JOHN LEE a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment..

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (imf.feedbackiimf@hotmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.
    Reconfirm the information bellow
    1.Full Name:...............
    2.Address:.....................
    3Nationality:..................................... ...............
    4.Age:........Date of Birth:....................................
    5.Occupation:..................................... ..........
    6.Phone:...............Mobile/Cellular.....................Fax:..
    7.State of Origin:...
    8. Copy of your indentity Card

Also Call me as soon as you recivee the letter so that you will be given an immediate responseirect Hotline:
    EMAIL (imf.feedbackiimf@hotmail.com

YOURS SINCERELY,
    MR JOHN LEE
    Home Phone: Tele +234-8125471254
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <imf.office7@gmail.com>
    Received: from 203.85.145.244, Hong Kong, Pico Hong Kong Ltd
    Reply-To: <internationalmonetaryf99@yahoo.com.hk>
    From: "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND"<imf.office7@gmail.com>
    Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND
    Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010

( I.M.F ) Head Office
    #155,Abuja/Nigeria
    P.O. Box 3031.
    INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.
    REF:-XVGNN82010
    Call:+234-709-254-4371

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. John Lee, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (imf.foreigndeparment@live.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response: Direct Hot-line: Call:+234-709-254-4371

Regards,
    Mr. Mr. John Lee (I.M.F)
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Mr. JOHN LEE

Received: from User (off-------ofic2111@41.138.168.135 with login)
    Reply-To: <monetaryfund.international22@yahoo.com>
    From: "MANAGING DIRECTORINTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND" <off-------ofic2111@att.net>

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 LAGOS STATE,
    Abuja Nigeria
    Email (monetaryfund.international22@yahoo.com)

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND

ATTENTION:

I am Mr John Lee a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment..

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials wont tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I needed to help you release the fund because you need to know the statues of your funds and cause for the delay, Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.

Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.
    PLEASE CHECK AMOUNG THESE NAMES IF THERE IS ANY ONE AMONG THEN WHO HAVE SCAM ED YOU, IF YES GET BACK TO ME FOR LEGAL ACTION TO BE TAKEN.
    1) Prof. Charles soludo(CBN)
    2) Senator David Mark
    3) Chief Lamido Sanusi(CBN)
    4) John Rob(Barclays bank plc)
    5) Mrs Stella Brown(Barclays bank plc)
    6) Ronald Franklin
    7) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
    8) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
    9) Mr. Mike Jombo, Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
    10) Mr. Tunde Lemo, Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
    (11) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia, Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
    12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
    13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (monetaryfund.international22@yahoo.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.
    1. Full Name:
    2. Address:
    3Nationality:
    4. Age: Date of Birth:
    5. Occupation:
    6. Phone: Mobile/Cellular.....................Fax:..
    7. State of Origin:
    8. Copy of your identity Card
    Also Call me as soon as you receive the letter so that you will be given an immediate response: Direct

Hotline: EMAIL (monetaryfund.international22@yahoo.com)
    YOURS SINCERELY,
    MR JOHN LEE
    I've got a very primitive spam filtered email but very fruitful

unreg

Exclamation YOUR OVER DUE FUND

( I.M.F ) Head Office
    #155,Abuja/Nigeria
    P.O. Box 3031.
    Call:+234-709-254-4371

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr. John Lee, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment.

Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) African Region immediately within the next 168hrs. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Mr.John Lee, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not writen, please delete the massage from your box!

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (office.011@blumail.org) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response: Direct Hot-line: Call:+234-709-254-4371
    Regards,
    Mr. John Lee (I.M.F)

John Lee, IMF, Nigeria

From INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
    Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 196.46.245.38, Nigeria, Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN, [Yemi.Ezebube@zain.com] [Martin.Nwoga@ng.zain.com] [Olusegun.Aina@ng.zain.com] phone: +2348022225441, +2348021905441
    Reply-To: <imf_51@yahoo.com>
    Subject: YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 LAGOS STATE,
    Abuja Nigeria
    TEL+234-8166503641

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND

ATTENTION:

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Mr. John Lee a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London U.K and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials wont tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security. I needed to help you release the fund because you need to know the statues of your funds and cause for the delay, please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, and you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

PLEASE CHECK AMONG THESE NAMES IF THERE IS ANY ONE AMONG THEN WHO HAVE SCAMED YOU, IF YES GET BACK TO ME FOR LEGAL ACTION TO BE TAKEN.
    1) Prof. Charles soludo (CBN)
    2) Senator David Mark
    3) Chief Lamido Sanusi (CBN)
    4) John Rob (Barclay's bank plc)
    5) Mrs. Stella Brown (Barclay's bank plc)
    6) Ronald Franklin
    10) Mr. Tunde Lemo, Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
    (11) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia, Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
    12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
    13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (imf_51yahoo.com) ) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

1. Full Name:
    2. Address:
    3 Nationalities:
    5. Occupation:
    6. Phone: Mobile/Cellular.....................Fax:
    7. State of Origin:

Respond to this e-mail on (imf_51yahoo.com)
    YOURS SINCERELY,
    MR JOHN LEE.
    Tell +234-8168646225
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Date: 2011/8/17
    Subject: Dear Fund Beneficiary

( I.M.F ) Head Office

#155,Abuja/Nigeria

P.O. Box 3031.

Call: +234-806-265-6156

Email:imf343221@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Fund Beneficiary.

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr. John Lee, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia / London Uk . We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria .

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment.

Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) African Region immediately within the next 168hrs. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Mr.John Lee, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not writen, please delete the massage from your box!

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (imf343221@yahoo.com.hk) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:Direct Hot-line: Call:+234-806-265-6156

Regards,

Mr. John Lee (I.M.F)

Reply to .(<imf343221@yahoo.com.hk>)
    Received: from User ([64.31.12.138]) by mail.cloncurrymetals.com.au

X-SID-PRA: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F)

Received: from 203.39.101.172 (203.39.101.172 [203.39.101.172])
    by mail.astems.co.kr (deepsmtpd.ps 4.01.21)
    with ESMTP id 1315928744138531.496082943@mail.astems.co.kr
    ; Wed, 14 Sep 2011 00:45:44 +0900

Origin IP Address = 203.39.101.172 = Telstra Internet, Revesby, Australia

Reply-To: <internationalmonetaryfund86@rocketmail.com>
    From: "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F)"<imf.offiice@astems.co.kr>
    Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR UNPAID FUND
    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:45:44 -0700

X-IP: 203.39.101.172

Bcc:
    Return-Path: imf.offiice@astems.co.kr

( I.M.F ) Head Office
    Senior Resident Representative
    9 Hon. Justice Mohammed Bello St.
    Asokoro Abuja
    Tel:+234-802-934-1610
    E-mail: RR-NG@imf.org

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. John Lee, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) African Region immediately within the next 168hrs. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Mr.John Lee, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not writen, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (internationalmonetaryfund42@rocketmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:Direct Hot-line: Call:+234-802-934-1610

Regards,
    Mr. John Lee (I.M.F).
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

From PRIVATE OFFICE
    Return-Path: <pri_office23@gmx.de>
    Received: from 74.115.1.94, (HELO mailout-de.gmx.net)
    Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011
    Subject: ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY:RESPONSE E-MAIL (imf_org@w.cn)

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) AFRICAN REGION.
    FUND TRANSFER/VERIFICATION.
    REF-WBAR/SWISS/AD/VOL.3/2011.
    FROM THE DESK OF MR.JOHN LEE
    HEAD OF FOREIGN OPERATION
    INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AFRICAN REGION
    E-mail: [mrlee_imf.org@w.cn]
    Direct Lines +234-704-439-5116

ATTENTION:Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr John Lee a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials wont tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I needed to help you release the fund because you need to know the statues of your funds and cause for the delay, Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.

Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

PLEASE CHECK AMOUNG THESE NAMES IF THERE IS ANY ONE AMONG THEN WHO HAVE SCAM ED YOU, IF YES GET BACK TO ME FOR LEGAL ACTION TO BE TAKEN.
    1) Prof. Charles soludo(CBN)
    2) Senator David Mark
    3) Chief Lamido Sanusi(CBN)
    4) John Rob(Barclays bank plc)
    5) Mrs Stella Brown(Barclays bank plc)
    6) Ronald Franklin
    10) Mr. Tunde Lemo
    Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member 11) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
    Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
    12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
    13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (mrlee_imf.org@w.cn) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

1. Full Name:
    2. Address:
    3Nationality:
    5. Occupation:
    6. Phone: Mobile/Cellular.....................Fax:..
    7. State of Origin:

Also Call me as soon as you receive the letter so that you will be given an immediate response: Direct Hotline: EMAIL (mrlee_imf.org@w.cn)
    YOURS SINCERELY,

MR JOHN LEE.
    TELE +234-704-439-5116
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Return-Path: <sales@wamooreins.com>
    Reply-To: <monetaryfundsorg@yahoo.com.hk>

MR JOHN LEE.
    EMAIL: [imf@monetaryfundsorg.co.cc]
    TELE +234-8067528741

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast