From HARRY WELLS
Return-Path: <harwell003@mail.mn>
Reply-To: <harrywell03@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Did You Authorized Robert Scholl Hammer To Claim Your Fund
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
46.166.129.131 Santrex UK VPS Services n/a United Kingdom
195.4.92.13 freenet.de GmbH Hamburg Germany

This case has been carefully examined and we have declined Robert's application and reported to the security department for appropriate action,
Read below mail attached and get back ASAP

ATTN:BENEFICIARY,

With reference to your outstanding fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICARY’S APPLICATION, signed by Robert Scholl Hammer with your purported authorization. This case has been carefully examined and we have declined Robert's application and reported to the security department for appropriate action, as the application lacks regular signature. But did you ever authorize the change of the beneficiary to your fund?

If you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect of your outstanding Payment, therefore notify us immediately. As the notification / declaration was supported with a sworn affidavit from high court ref: ilk /jj/202/k2011, dated 6th JUNE 2011 and signed by one Robert Scholl hammer who claim and stated in the sworn declaration that you authorized him to claim the said fund on your behalf to a different bank in Costa Rica, named BANCO NACIONALE, COSTA RICA, a/c no.2100025, because you were terminally ill.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment file and before your payment file will be processed, it's mandatory that accredited legal officer do a sworn affidavit of fund ownership immediately. You have to be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated bank account. I will wait for your consent and acceptance before engaging the services of an accredited legal officer, that will re-validate your file for immediate payment approvals, You can call my telephone line 347-441-5096. and lets discuss further verbally.
I will be expecting your urgent response and phone call.

Yours truly,
HARRY WELLS.
WELLS FARGO BANK NEW YORK.
TELEPHONE;