Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Tunde Lemo, part 1

Dr. Tunde Lemo, part 1

From CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    X-Originating-IP: [202.157.176.244] Malaysia, Puchong,
    Return-Path: <anonymous@wl.secure-webhosting.com>
    Subject: ATM CARD PAYMENT.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER,

DR. TUNDE LEMO. DEPUTY GOVERNOR , CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IN-CHARGE OF ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES.

Dr Tunde Lemo, C. B .N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS

FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
    Tinubu square - Lagos

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your totalcontract sum(US$12.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country.

Return-Path: <steve@ftwards.net>
    Reply-To: [dr_tundelemo0001@yahoo.com.hk]
    Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007
    Last edited by Miyuki; 11-13-2007 at 10:48 PM.
    . You have entered the Dragon's Lair, but beware of the Dragon's fire!!
    Crazy Carl

Dr. Tunde Lemo

Dr. Tunde Lemo
    <tundelemo021@fsmail.net>
    ISP: 209.214.255.18 , US, Floria, bellsouth.net

Central Bank of Nigeria: However it was as a result of some minor problems with our payment system which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Mr. Tunde Lemo

From Dr. Tunde Lemo
    Return-Path: <info_banking@katamail.com>
    Received: from [82.128.23.184] Nigeria, Multi Links Telecommunications
    Reply-to: <tlemobox@peoplepc.com>
    TEL/FAX: 234 1 7603452
    <info@cenbank-ngonline.com>

The Central Bank of Nigeria hereby write to notify you of the instruction from the office of the president to remit into your account the accrued interest on your payment with the government of Nigeria....enable us set up a non-resident domiciliary account for you in our bank as well as to register/notarize your payment with the National Economic and Intelligence Bureau {NEIB}. This is because we cannot make a direct transfer from the Federal Reserve Vault of the government into your account in your country. When your domiciliary account is set up, your funds will be drawn from the Reserve Account of the Government into you domiciliary account to be setup and subsequent transfer will be made into your designated bank account in your country or anywhere in the world without attracting any additional / transfer charges.

During the account setup process, a Presidential Payment Clearance Certificate copy along with an Anti Money laundering Certificates will be procured in your favour at no extra cost. These certificates will enable you to receive your payment without any demand for any clearance papers by any office or bank. The Presidential Payment Clearance Certificate will also supercede every previously issued transfer papers as stipulated by Mr. President. This is to checkmate the activities of some top government officials who have capitalized on the demand for different certificates as a means to extort money from beneficiary just to satisfy their selfish interest.

Do note that this is the only obligation for the transfer of your fund. This measure became necessary because you do not currently operate any current / domiciliary account with our bank and as such the above refundable account setup fee of [THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS] is of high importance to enable us setup / activate your account for the transfer of your funds via {K.T.T}. This sum is not deductible from your original sum and any request for deduction will not be honored. Kindly comply with the above directives so as to avert any delays.

Mr. Tunde Lemo, Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria. Cell: 234 805 6908430, E-mail: <tlemobox@peoplepc.com>

Tunde Lemo

Gleagles Scotland

From OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CBN.
    Return-Path: <apache@ml350g4p.horizon.ab.ca>
    Received: from 199.216.35.5 Canada, Alberta, Lethbridge, ab.ca
    From: "OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CBN." <offofdeputygov@googlemail.com>

Sequel to the agreement between my government and yours in the Last G 8 meeting held in Gleagles Scotland where we reassured and endorsed our signatories that all outstanding foreign payment both contract and will inheritance Funds will be paid off in this present last month of this first quarter of fiscal year.

In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you by electronic wired transfer to your nominated bank account or by International certified bank draft, you are advised to get back to me immediately for immediate payment release.

Mr.TUNDE LEMO.
    Tel: 234-8026 115 112

Tunde Lemo

Tunde Lemo, Central Bank of Nigeria, Office of the Deputy Governor, Tel: 234-8026 115 112
    <prof_ch_so06@excite.com>
    ISP: from 75.126.185.18 (EHLO wwwguitarristas.guitarristas.info)

From the records of outstanding foreign payments due for release with banks in Nigeria, your name and contact was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding foreigners' payment which are still hanging on and who have not yet received their payments.

Mr Tunder Lemo

Mr Tunder Lemo, ATM Payment Department (CBN)
    <mail044@totonline.net>
    ISP: 82.205.243.45, Nigeria, ASSIGNMENT OR TURNER TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA, (proxying for 192.168.1.50, PRIVATE IP ADDRESS LAN

Government Scam: Central Bank of Nigeria/ATM Card
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

No longer above the clouds, above the rocks!

Tunde Lemo, Central Bank of Nigeria

Date: 1/9/2008
    To: undisclosed-recipients:,
    Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CGX/NNPC/021/06
    FROM THE DESK OF:MR TUNDE LEMO THE
    DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    Tel: 234-80-29138418

RE: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS

After a joint meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and the Presidential Payment and Implementation Panel on Contract/ inheritance funds under Category ?? which was addressed and headed by the New Elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'dua, it became imperative to contact you on the subject matter. This meeting was initiated as part of the recent image laundering scheme of the federal government of Nigeria.

During the meeting, so many negative reports were tabled on behalf of our numerous contractors and foreign personels on how unfairly they have been treated and extorted by some corrupt officials who were vested with the authority to pay them their entitlements. The most annoying and irritating aspect of it all is that they could not effect payment to these foreign beneficiaries aftersubjecting them to so much stress and trauma.

To this regards, this office has been given the SOLE authority by the President and commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria to handle and release all contract/inheritance funds and you are therefore advised NOT to contact ANY OTHER OFFICE to avoid further complications in your payment file. This information was published in one of the national dailies in Nigeria on the 29th of September, 2007. I will send you a copy of the newspaper
    publication as soon as you confirm reciept of this email.

Every arrangement for the remittance of your overdue funds payment of US$22m has been conluded and the funds will be released within 48hrs banking hours of your response. All documentation to this effect is inplace and we have already prepared your key tested telex (KTT) for your transfer to your bankaccount. In your file,we noticed that your designated bank account cordinates to be as follows and we want you to reconfirm this information first before remittance.

The bank account is as follows:
    UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND, UBS, SA
    16, PALACE DUMANOIR
    ACC. # 240-384-287-601
    ABA# 101200329.

Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm the informations below to enable this office proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.
    1) Your full name.
    2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
    3) Company name, position and address.
    4) Profession, age and marital status.
    5) Are you a property owner
    6) A scanned copy of Working I.d/Int'l passport.

You are to contact this OFFICE as soon as you receive this message on via forimmediate remittance of your funds.I apologise on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the delay in your payment,and we promise you that it will never repeat itself again as we are into our new government.Your response should be channeled to my alternate email account at ([infopaymentdesk@gmail.com])

Best regards,
    MR TUNDE LEMO
    THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    DIRECT LINE: 234-80-29138418
    PRIVATE EMAIL: [infopaymentdesk@gmail.com]
    -----------------------------
    NONE of this one makes any sense to me. Can they or anyone have access to a Swiss bank account? Maybe I am wrong OH & how come the gov't changes so much in Nigeria? Seems like I just received an e-mail just a few months ago saying that they just replaced the alot of people because there had been "funds played with" & "everyone in upper government had been replaced" that has got to be confusing for the country.
    Last edited by Miyuki; 01-13-2008 at 01:27 PM.
    Fight back by spreading the word!! Leave no stone unturned.

mailto: [offofdeputygov@googlemail.com]

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
    FOREIGN PAYMENT WORKING COMMITTEE,
    15 ZARIA STREET,GARKI-ABUJA,
    NIGERIA. P. M. B. 0187.
    Attn: HON. BENEFICIARY
    RE: FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT RELEASE NOTIFICATION.

Sequel to the agreement between my government and yours in the Last G 8 meeting held in Gleagles Scotland where we reassured and endorsed our signatories that all outstanding foreign payment both contract and will inheritance Funds will be paid off in this present last month of this first quarter of fiscal year.

From the records of outstanding foreign payments due for release with banks in Nigeria, your name and contact was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding foreigners' payment which are still hanging on and who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you today that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you reconfirm your payment details so that we can authenticate the claim legally.Also note that from our record the Federal Government of Nigeria has provided the sum of US$6,500,000.00 (six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to be released to you for now as part-payment, after which the remaining part of your claims will be released to you.

Kindly re-confirm to us the followings:
    1) Your full name and your address:
    2) Your telephone and Fax Number:
    3) Your Occupation and Age.
    In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you by electronic wired transfer to your nominated bank account or by International certified bank draft, you are advised to get back to me immediately for immediate payment release.

Note: Your payment is schedule to hold within 72 hours immediately you get back to me with the above mention requirement,

Yours faithfully,

Mr.TUNDE LEMO.
    Tel: 234-8026 115 112
    Last edited by Miyuki; 01-11-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Unregistered

From Central Bank Of Nigeria

FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
    Tinubu square - Lagos

Attention

CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your totalcontract sum(US$12.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country.

Note carefully that the content of the box are your total contract value but the CBN did not disclose the content to the Courier Services, rather it was registered as Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to the CBN client (That?s you).

Furthermore, the box is (1) in number and about 75kg. However, you are advised not to disclose the content of the box to the Courier Services to avoid Betrayal in any circumstances In the mean time, you are kindly advised to furnish us with your direct telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers License and your office/house address or where ever you wish to receive the diplomat to enable him identify you when he arrives to your address with the box For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you receive this mail to enable us fax you the necessary documents which you will need to deposit your funds into your bank account.

Congratulations and remain blessed.
    Sincerely,

Dr Tunde Lemo
    C. B .N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS
    Last edited by Miyuki; 01-12-2008 at 11:36 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast