+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rev. Kelvin Williams , FBI Agent,

Rev. Kelvin Williams , FBI Agent,

Reply-To: <kelvinwill07@yahoo.com.hk>
    Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
    Subject: YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.(CASE FILE 54AC003)

YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
    CONTRACT#:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

Attention:

The Federal Government of Nigeria has been seriously warned by the United States Government, International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank, United Nations (UN) and other international bodies to make sure we settle most of our outstanding foreign debts we owed to Next of Kin's. Fund Beneficiaries and foreign contractors that executed contract with us immediately.

In light of this, this present administration under the auspices of the new Civilian Head of State Dr. Good Luck Jonathan the President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria within Five days on assumption of office set up this panel to review, verify and to settle all outstanding legitimate foreign debts the Federal Government of Nigeria owed to next of kin's and foreign contractors that executed contract with the Federal Government of Nigeria for the past five years.

But sir, a very surprising record was discovered in your payment file that is why you have not been contacted about this since then. Records showed that your inheritance payment has been approved four times and duly completed two times.

Also we found out that these funds totaling $5,500.000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) was transferred directly from the central bank of Nigeria to the below stated bank account on your authorization.

This has now resulted in bringing the USA and British Government into the case and we really want you to explain to us what you know about this transfer/payment

BANK NAME: STANDARD CHATTERED BANK,
    BANK ADDRESS, 138-141 1ST FLOOR, EDINBURGH TOWER,
    THE LANDMARK, 15 QUEENS ROAD, CENTRAL HONG KONG,
    ACCOUNT NAME: INDO-CHINA GROUP LTD,
    A/C #: USD114-102-5567-8,
    SWIFT CODE: SCBL 11K111

The most baffling part is this payment keeps coming up in every period of debt reconciliation and verification always receives approval like now. NOW OUR QUESTION IS, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FULL PAYMENT OR ANY PART OF YOUR FUND ENTITLEMENT OWED TO YOU BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT?ANSWERS FROM YOU WITHIN 24HOURS FROM NOW. AND IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TODAY, WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE INVOLVED AND HAVE RECEIVED OVER PAYMENT, WHICH ONE SHOULD BE RETURNED TO NIGERIA

Help us to help you, If not call me immediately you receive this message today on my direct number(+2348180201715) or send me a details email disclaiming the information so that you will be issued with claim identification code (CIC) which will help you to secure your claim and payment from fraudulent officials.

And also you will be advised and guided accordingly on how you will receive your legitimate fund entitlement from the Nigerian Government, which will be credited into your nominated bank account within 72hours from now.

Let me re-assure you that this is a consortium sort of, because of persons along the line and the developed expertise that will be applied for a hitch free Transfer of the Fund into your Nominated Bank Account.

Once again It is important to note that your Fund/Payment was released with the following particulars attached to it.

(1) File Number: F1267-2009
    (2) Ref. Code :KP23/857/MCL5 /CO
    (3) Grant Number: MICC/97846563459/206
    (4) Personal Identification Number (PIN): 0866750

Therefore, questions of betrayal and misuse of your information in any way other than has been described would not arise herein. And you will be required to send us the below stated information for confirmation and record purposes

1. Your Full Name:
    2. Your Direct Telephone
    3. Fax Number:
    4. Your Residential Address:
    5. Your Current Receiving Banking Details:
    6. Occupation:

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation; you are to reply to my email:

Regards
    FBI Agent:Rev. Kelvin Williams
    (CHAIRMAN OF FUND RELEASE NIGERIA.)
    Email:kelvinwill07@yahoo.com.hk
    Tel:(+2348180201715)
    Received: from host81-149-57-51.in-addr.btopenworld.com ([81.149.57.51] helo=User) by host.pixytrix.net

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: 06/17/11 11:16 PM
    Subject: GOOD DAY.

GOOD DAY

I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT? THESE MAIL IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR MAIL WAS READ AND WELL UNDERSTOOD, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE BANK CHAIRMAN MR VINCENT OMOIKE HE ASSURED ME THAT WHEN YOU PAY THE $850 US DOLLARS YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED TO PAY ANY MORE MONEY, THE REASON WHY YOU WERE TOLD TO PAY THE NON-RESIDENTIAL TAX FEE OF $850 US DOLLARS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA, IT IS A NEW INTERNATION MONEY TRANSFER RULE.

MY FRIEND I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A MAN OF MY WORD, I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT EVERY THING WILL BE FINE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOR YOU TO PAY THE $850 US DOLLARS FOR THE NON-RESIDENTIAL TAX, MY PARTNER MR ALLEN WALLACE HIS CURRENTLY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN, HE IS GOING TO ASSIST YOU IN THE UNITED STATES, HE WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT PAY ANY MORE MONEY AFTER YOU PAY THE $850 US DOLLARS.

AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR FUNDS IS TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANYMORE DELAY. I WANT YOU TO TRY AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY, SO THAT WE CAN FINALIZE THESE TRANSACTION AND YOUR FUNDS WORTH $15 MILLION US DOLLARS CAN BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.HAVE A NICE DAY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
    MR KELVIN WILLIAMS.
    ( F B I )REPRESENTATIVE
    (COMPENSATION OFFICE)
    TELEPHONE NUMBER: (+234-81-611-192-02)
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Rev. Kelvin Williams , FBI Agent, <jody@qualfon.com>

Same email note received:

reply-to: <kelvinwill07@yahoo.com.hk>
    date: Sat, Jul 2, 2011
    subject: YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.(CASE FILE 54AC003)
    mailed-by: qualfon.com

Return-Path: <JODy@qualfon.com>
    Received: from User (81.149.57.51) by mail2.qualfon.com (172.28.2.76)

Yeah like the FBI needs to hire ministers. Geez these guys are really stupid sometimes.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Rev. Kelvin Williams, FBI Agent, <root@powerfront.com>

Received: from 81.149.57.51, ENGLAND, London, BT OPENWORLD, abuse email: [abuse@btopenworld.com]

reply-to: <kelvinwill08@yahoo.com.hk>
    date: Sat, Jul 9, 2011
    subject: YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.(CASE FILE 54AC003)
    mailed-by powerfront.com

YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
    CONTRACT#:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

Attention:

The Federal Government of Nigeria has been seriously warned by the United States Government, International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank, United Nations (UN) and other international bodies to make sure we settle most of our outstanding foreign debts we owed to Next of Kin's. Fund Beneficiaries and foreign contractors that executed contract with us immediately.

In light of this, this present administration under the auspices of the new Civilian Head of State Dr. Good Luck Jonathan the President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria within Five days on assumption of office set up this panel to review, verify and to settle all outstanding legitimate foreign debts the Federal Government of Nigeria owed to next of kin's and foreign contractors that executed contract with the Federal Government of Nigeria for the past five years.

But sir, a very surprising record was discovered in your payment file that is why you have not been contacted about this since then. Records showed that your inheritance payment has been approved four times and duly completed two times. Also we found out that these funds totaling $5,500.000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) was transferred directly from the central bank of Nigeria to the below stated bank account on your authorization. This has now resulted in bringing the USA and British Government into the case and we really want you to explain to us what you know about this transfer/payment

BANK NAME: STANDARD CHATTERED BANK,
    BANK ADDRESS, 138-141 1ST FLOOR, EDINBURGH TOWER,
    THE LANDMARK, 15 QUEENS ROAD, CENTRAL HONG KONG,
    ACCOUNT NAME: INDO-CHINA GROUP LTD,
    A/C #: USD114-102-5567-8,
    SWIFT CODE: SCBL 11K111

The most baffling part is this payment keeps coming up in every period of debt reconciliation and verification always receives approval like now. NOW OUR QUESTION IS, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FULL PAYMENT OR ANY PART OF YOUR FUND ENTITLEMENT OWED TO YOU BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT?ANSWERS FROM YOU WITHIN 24HOURS FROM NOW. AND IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TODAY, WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE INVOLVED AND HAVE RECEIVED OVER PAYMENT, WHICH ONE SHOULD BE RETURNED TO NIGERIA

Help us to help you, If not call me immediately you receive this message today on my direct number(+2348180201715) or send me a details email disclaiming the information so that you will be issued with claim identification code (CIC) which will help you to secure your claim and payment from fraudulent officials. And also you will be advised and guided accordingly on how you will receive your legitimate fund entitlement from the Nigerian Government, which will be credited into your nominated bank account within 72hours from now.

Let me re-assure you that this is a consortium sort of, because of persons along the line and the developed expertise that will be applied for a hitch free Transfer of the Fund into your Nominated Bank Account.

Once again It is important to note that your Fund/Payment was released with the following particulars attached to it.

(1) File Number: F1267-2009
    (2) Ref. Code :KP23/857/MCL5 /CO
    (3) Grant Number: MICC/97846563459/206
    (4) Personal Identification Number (PIN): 0866750

Therefore, questions of betrayal and misuse of your information in any way other than has been described would not arise herein. And you will be required to send us the below stated information for confirmation and record purposes

1. Your Full Name:
    2. Your Direct Telephone
    3. Fax Number:
    4. Your Residential Address:
    5. Your Current Receiving Banking Details:
    6. Occupation:

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation; you are to reply to my email:

Regards
    FBI Agent:Rev. Kelvin Williams
    (CHAIRMAN OF FUND RELEASE NIGERIA.)
    Email: [kelvinwill07@yahoo.com.hk]
    Tel:2348180201715