Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Safia Farkash, wife of Gaddafi, part 1

Safia Farkash, wife of Gaddafi, part 1

Okay so she isn't a widow. At least not today.

From the mailbag, no headers.

Subject: Asalamalakum
    Date: Thursday, 16 June, 2011

Asalamalakum?,

I am Safia Farkash, wife of embattled Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who is presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country. Following the heat as a result of the crises in Libya against my husband, Col. Muommar Gaddafi, I have been able to escape to a Neighboring country, Tunisia with my daughter to save our lives. I am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle some funds on our behalf. A deposit was made one time ago by my husband in one of the financial Companies in ASIA in my name. The UN and the Western world have freezed most of our assets and funds bearing Gaddafi's name anywhere in the world

Consequently, our status/position of the present state does not permit us to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment, hence I contacted you to claim the funds. The necessary Legal documents will be changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the fin. Company. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. But before we proceed you will promise me that you will not betray or abscond with the funds when it eventually released to you. Last time the government moved to officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the UK following sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council

Find below the links where some of our assets were freezed.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...rom-fo/755906/
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...is-assets.html
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com

I will furnish with more info as soon as I hear your response indicating your interest to partner with me. At present I don't receive or make calls for security reason (s) as it is being monitored. All communication is based on internet. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Thanks.
    Mrs. Safia Farkash Gaddafi
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENCY.
    Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial; as a matter of urgency, I am desperately looking for a foreign partner whom I can trust to handle some investment or fund movement for myself and my family. I am SAFIA FARKASH, wife of embattle Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who is presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country.

For this reason Colonel has given directive to seek for trusted foreign partner who can help in securing some amount of money. He just made it know to me he deposited the sum of US$65M (Sixty five million United States Dollars) in my name at a reputable security company in a country I will disclose to you as we proceed. For I have already left Libya to one of the West African countries.

Consequently, our status/position of the present state of things does not permit me to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment. That is why I want this fund’s records to be change to your full information that will enable you transferred it to any secured account in any of the countries in the world. Your assistance will enable us invest this money in your country or any where it will be safe and productive. But before we continue in this transaction, we would have to sign an AGREEMENT for our protection and rights. Also, I wish to inform you that this transaction is NOT A CHILD'S PLAY and it is 100% REAL AND RISK FREE and been assisted by an international business law firm.

Hence, if you agree to assist us, we will offer you 30% of the money for your assistance and any possible expenses incurred in the process of this transaction, while 70% will be for our family investment(s) in your country through your assistance. Please send your reply to my private email: (sa.fak14@yahoo.com.hk) for further update. I need your urgent and confidential response.

Note: On your response and interest, you shall be enlighten and belief on the next step of action and please be inform that all the plans and contacts to make this a reality in a short period are all on ground.
    You can as well read more about the crises in my country and about this situation on the following THREE sites:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110404/...ibya_diplomacy
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...oss-globe.html
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110404/wl_nm/us_libya
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...sanctions.html

Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Thanks.
    Safia Farkash

PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENCY.

Thursday, 14 July 2011 6:30 PM
    Sent from: [info@info.net]
    Reply to [saf.fak1@w.cn]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial; as a matter of urgency, I am desperately looking for a foreign partner whom I can trust to handle some investment or fund movement for myself and my family. I am SAFIA FARKASH, wife of embattle Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who is presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country.

For this reason Colonel has given directive to seek for trusted foreign partner who can help in securing some amount of money. He just made it know to me he deposited the sum of US$65M (Sixty five million United States Dollars) in my name at a reputable security company in a country I will disclose to you as we proceed. For I have already left Libya to one of the West African countries.

Consequently, our status/position of the present state of things does not permit me to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment. That is why I want this fund’s records to be change to your full information that will enable you transferred it to any secured account in any of the countries in the world. Your assistance will enable us invest this money in your country or any where it will be safe and productive. But before we continue in this transaction, we would have to sign an AGREEMENT for our protection and rights. Also, I wish to inform you that this transaction is NOT A CHILD'S PLAY and it is 100% REAL AND RISK FREE and been assisted by an international business law firm.

Hence, if you agree to assist us, we will offer you 30% of the money for your assistance and any possible expenses incurred in the process of this transaction, while 70% will be for our family investment(s) in your country through your assistance. Please send your reply to my private email: (sa.fak14@yahoo.com.hk) for further update. I need your urgent and confidential response.

Note: On your response and interest, you shall be enlighten and belief on the next step of action and please be inform that all the plans and contacts to make this a reality in a short period are all on ground.
    You can as well read more about the crises in my country and about this situation on the following THREE sites:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110404/...ibya_diplomacy
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...oss-globe.html
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110404/wl_nm/us_libya
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...sanctions.html

Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Thanks.
    Safia Farkash

Safia Farkash Gaddafi

In this email that I received she states that she will be "burned alive" and other retributions. The plot thickens.

Reply-To: <Safiafarkashgaddafi1@hotmail.com>
    Subject: [SPAM]-- SPAM --From the Desk of Safia Farkash Gaddafi
    Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:15:13 +0800
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Greetings, From the Desk of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

I am Safia Farkash Gaddafi, Second wife of Muammar Gaddafi. I have been a slave and brutally abused in my husband's house ever since i married him and i have been looking for a way out of the marriage. If i do when Col Muammar Gaddafi is still the leader of Libya he will kill me and my entire family. I am very happy that the people of Libya seek for a better Libya by protesting against Col Muammar Gaddafi which i am in full support of the protest but can not declare my support to avoid Muammar Gaddafi to kill me
    Now that we have revolt in Libya, this is the best opportunity for me to run out of the hell marriage i got involved and live a better and free life. I succeeded in moving out $25.7M USD from my husband's underground safe which he accumulated from crude oil proceed to a bank escrow in Europe, due to the fact the UN, USA, EUROPEAN COMMITTEE have put sanction on Muammar Gaddafi and his family it is not wise for me to use my name as the depositor of the fund in the bank, so i decided to look for someone else not related to me or loyal Muammar Gaddafi as the depositor of the fund, that is why i am soliciting for your partnership to complete this transaction
    I am willing to give you 40% of the sum for securing the fund. I will meet you where ever you want me to meet you as soon as you receive the fund for my 60% so that i can start a new and happy life
    The Muammar Gaddafi will suffer the crime he committed against humanity and hope that the protect will crackdown his government. I will send you further information concerning the fund deposit and the bank as soon as i hear from you.
    Please, if you are not interested do not disclose my intention so that it will not get to my husband, relatives or loyalist as he will burn me alive.
    As soon as this transaction is completed i will leave Libya to meet you where ever you want me to come. This transaction is 100% safe on your side.
    If you are interested do get back to me for further information.
    I wait to hear from you
    email [Safiafarkashgaddafi1@hotmail.com]
    Sincerely
    Safia Farkash Gaddafi

From: "Safia al-Gaddafi" <adminoffice3@wfj2uad7q.homepage.t-online.de>
    Date: August 8, 2011 6:04:25 PM PDT
    Subject: (Safia al-Gaddafi), the wife of Muammar Gadhafi.
    Reply-To: <safiaal_gaddafi@w.cn>
    Received: from 46.105.164.88, France, Ovh Systems, [abuse@ovh.net]

Salam,
    How are you doing today with work and family? Hope all is well? Please be assured that this proposal is confidential and genuine. My name is Ssafia Farkash Albrassi (Safia al-Gaddafi), the wife of Muammar Gadhafi. We all are aware of the current crisis in my country, Libya. Due to this crisis many assets and money belonging to Col. Gadhafi’s family and government officials are being frozen by western government, as you can see on the following links -
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...ustria-assets-

idUSTRE7284TE20110309http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/fe

b/27/gaddafi-family-assets-frozen-

We have lost a lot and are losing many on a daily basis I need your help to secure some of these funds because these are had earned money and not stolen money, most of these money are by contracts executed by the family. Examples are - BP’s $900m 2007 Libyan oil exploration contract, Owns shares in Juventus football club, Italian oil gian Eni, and Pearson, the parent company of Penguin and the Financial Times, Has had dealings with numerous Western financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and the Carlyle Group.

Due to the fear of our assets freeze, I have been able to move some money to through security means as consignment and deposited it into a security house in Johannesburg South Africa, where I registered them as personal effect. Two consignments with the sum of US$25,000,000.00 in each are safe and now, I want you to help me receive one. I want to come over there to start a new life. I am very sick of these wars. People are dying every day.

I am offering 35% and you will also help me invest 65% of my share into any lucrative business in your country, where your government will not take much taxes from it, if you can, but if not please keep it safe for me until the coast is clear.

I guarantee you that this venture is risk free. If you are interest, please, get back to me on [safiaal_gaddafi@w.cn]. I am not disposed to disclose my location so I cannot give you my phone number until I gain some confidence in you. Please delete this letter and do not inform anyone about it if you are not interested.

Yours Sincerely,
    Ssafia Farkash Albrassi (Safia al-Gaddafi)
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi, <info@info.net> Malaysia

from SAFIA FARKASH <info@info.net>
    reply-to <safiafirstlady@w.cn>
    date Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:15 AM
    subject Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi Wife

Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi
    Wife of muammar Gaddafi President,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Safia Farkash al-Baraasi I am the second wife of the Libyan leader. we came to know each other in 1971 when Gaddafi was admitted to a hospital where i worked as a nurse. we got married the same year and have six sons and one daughter.

I got your address from my husband's email search and so i decided to contact you on this vital issue. As you may be aware that my husband is presently facing a difficulties in Libya as his administration charges in Libya by the rebel,me and my three family members had moved to one of our hiding estate unknown to any body all our documents have be ceased to prevent us from traveling.

Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will called “MY FAMILY LAST RESORT to the tune of U$40 (Forty million United States Dollars) and ready to be TRANSFER to you with the hope that you will invest this funds into any good business in your country, pending when the political turmoil is over.

Please if you are interested in helping me to receive this money that is presently in an escrow account in one of the banks in Asia country.

After a successful process and transfer of this said money into your bank account, 30% of the total funds will go to you and my son Alaa will come to your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance so we will be able save for raining day. You can found out some of the story on this web bellow:

<http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144251/libyas-first-lady-owns-airline.html>

I shall give you the contact information of my Account officer in the bank when you indicate your interest and he will assist you on any legal issues to change the necessary Documents / Documentation to your NAME and Power of Attorney to secure this funds.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as it is a 100% risk free venture.

Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by providing the basic information such as Full name, Address, Age, occupation and cell number.

Thanks for your service in advance.

Sincerely yours
    Safia Farkash al-Baraasi
    Received: from User (unknown [180.74.89.73]) (Malaysia) by mail.bizvp.com

Looks like her fortune is appreciating quickly!

Greetings,

I am Safia Farkash Gaddafi, Second wife of Muammar Gaddafi. I have been a slave and brutally abused in my husband's house ever since i married him and i have been looking for a way out of the marriage. If i do when Col Muammar Gaddafi is still the leader of Libya he will kill me and my entire family. I am very happy that the people of Libya seek for a better Libya by protesting against Col Muammar Gaddafi which i am in full support of the protest but can't declare my support to avoid Muammar Gaddafi to kill me.

Now that we have revolt in Libya, this is the best opportunity for me to run out of the hell marriage i got involved and live a better and free life. I succeeded in moving out $95.5 Million from my husband's underground safe which he accumulated from crude oil proceed and the fund was move to a bank fiduciary vault escrow in Europe, due to the fact the UN, USA, EUROPEAN COMMITTEE have put sanction on Muammar Gaddafi and his family it is not wise for me to use my name as the depositor of the fund in the bank, so i decided to look for someone else not related to me or loyal Muammar Gaddafi as the depositor of the fund, that is why i am soliciting for your partnership to complete this transaction.

I am willing to give you 30% of the sum for securing the fund. I will meet you where ever you want me to meet you as soon as you receive the fund for my 70% so that i can start a new and happy life. The Muammar Gaddafi will suffer the crime he committed against humanity and hope that the protest will crackdown his government. I will send you further information concerning the fund deposit as soon as i hear from you. Please, if you are not interested do not disclose my intention so that it will not get to my husband, relatives or loyalist as he will burn me alive. As soon as this transaction is completed i will leave Libya to meet you where ever you want me to come. This transaction is 100% safe on your side. I need HELP to get out of this marriage...

If you are interested do get back to me for further information. I wait to hear from you on this my private Mail boxes.

Sincerely
    Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Google for "Safia Farkash" reveals this as the first result:
    http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/20...06/140415.html

What is 20 tons of gold worth these days?

TotoK

Now only 40% - and she'a already lost some

Sender: [s.gaddafi@web.de]

-Originating-IP: [217.72.192.227]

Assalamualaikum

I am Safia Farkash Gaddafi, Second wife of Muammar Gaddafi. I have been a slave and brutally abused in my husband's house ever since i married him and i have been looking for a way out of the marriage. If I do when Col Muammar Gaddafi is still the leader of Libya he will kill me and my entire family. I am very happy that the people of Libya seek for a better Libya by protesting against Col Muammar Gaddafi which i am in full support of the protest but cannot declare my support to avoid Muammar Gaddafi to kill me

Now that we have revolt in Libya, this is the best opportunity for me to run out of the hell marriage i got involved and live a better and free life. I succeeded in moving out $25.7M USD from my husband's underground safe which he accumulated from crude oil proceed to a bank escrow in Europe, due to the fact the UN, USA, EUROPEAN COMMITTEE have put sanction on Muammar Gaddafi and his family it is not wise for me to use my name as the depositor of the fund in the bank, so i decided to look for someone else not related to me or loyal Muammar Gaddafi as the depositor of the fund, that is why i am soliciting for your partnership to complete this transaction

I am willing to give you 40% of the sum for securing the fund. I will meet you where ever you want me to meet you as soon as you receive the fund for my 60% so that i can start a new and happy life

The Muammar Gaddafi will suffer the crime he committed against humanity and hope that the protect will crackdown his government. I will send you further information concerning the fund deposit and the bank as soon as i hear from you.

Please, if you are not interested do not disclose my intention so that it will not get to my husband, relatives or loyalist as he will burn me alive.

As soon as this transaction is completed I will leave Libya to meet you where ever you want me to come. This transaction is 100% safe on your side.

If you are interested do get back to me at [safiafgaddafi1@gmail.com] for further information.

I wait to hear from you

Sincerely
    Safia Farkash Gaddafi

viktorsian

Safia Farkash <mis.safiaferkash21@07168.cn> - Received: from ml82.128.15.169.multilinks.com ([82.12

Asalamalakum? Greetings,

I am Safia Farkash, wife of embattled Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who is presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country. Following the heat as a result of the crises in Libya against my husband, Col. Muammar Gaddafi, I have been able to escape to a Neighboring country,Algeria with my daughter who recently gave birth to save our lives. I am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle some funds on our behalf. A deposit was made one time ago by my husband in one of the security Companies in the West Africa in my name. The UN and the Western world have freezed most of our assets and funds bearing Gaddafi's name anywhere in the world Consequently, our status/position of the present state does not permit us to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment,

hence I contacted you to claim the funds. The necessary Legal documents will be changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the finacial Company. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. But before we proceed you will promise me that you will not betray or abscond with the funds when it eventually released to you. Last time the government moved to officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the UK following sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council Find below the links where some of our assets were freezed.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144251/libyas-first-lady-owns-airline.html

I will furnish you with more info as soon as I hear your response indicating your interest to partner with me. At present I don't receive or make calls for security reason (s) as it is being monitored. All communication is based on internet. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Thanks.
    Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi
    [Email.mis.safiafarkash21@07168.cn]

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant View Post
    Okay so she isn't a widow. At least not today.
    I guess we need to update this. She is Now a widow and I thought I heard she fled to Algeria.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast