from: Mike Larson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
date: Mon, Jun 20, 2011
subject: From Mike Larson Of Hydro Carbons Department National Oil Company (GEPETROL)
This message is to introduce you to this prospective crude oil sales license venture. I m offering you partnership in a crude oil sales license project under the umbrella of the National Oil Company of Equatorial Guinea, (The Equatorial Guinea Government's owned Oil Company). For this license, we have to register either your company or a joint company with the operator's board of the Oil Company and then re-assign an already allocated crude oil sale license to the company.
Then start sales operations. We will be acting in the capacity of crude oil sales agent/mandate to the Equatorial Guinean Government. As sales mandate, we shall be entitled to $2.50 per barrel on any volume of crude oil sold from our license. The license has a sales capacity of 2 Million barrels of ALBA crude oil per month and duration of 5 years. The target is $5 Million monthly income. Our role in the venture is to introduce buyers to the National Oil Company.
Seal the contract between the both parties and ensure the shipments are carried out timely.
My role is to:
1. Package your company for the license
2. Ensure that your company gets the license.
3. Ensure that our monthly sales allocations are approved timely.
4. Ensure we have ready, willing and able buyer's standby to buy off our monthly allocations.
5. Supervise loadings/ shipments to ensure timely deliveries to buyers.
6. Ensure commission payouts are remitted/paid timely.
Your Role is to:
1. Provide the company for the license.
2. Act as the face for our partnership. You will be communicating with the National Oil Company and Buyers directly but under my directions.
3. Fund the registration and operation process for the company.
4. Receive payments from commission proceeds after each monthly sale.
5. Disburse my funds accruing from the license timely every month.
These proceeds/commissions will be shared 50/50 between the both of us at the end of every sales operation/monthly. You may be asking why I need you for this venture and I explain as follows, As a senior officer of the Oil Company and the Equatorial Guinea Government, am not allowed to operate a crude oil sales license or engage in any profiteering business of this nature. Furthermore, I need an investor who is committed to the venture/ partnership, who will act as the face of our partnership, while I work from the backstage to facilitate our operations. I believe these briefings above. Should give you the picture of what this venture is all about. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me. Hoping to hear back from you at your earliest convenience.
Hydro Carbons Department National
Oil Company (GEPETROL)
UK Liason Office
Received: from User ([220.127.116.11]) by SRVCPLOS.CPLOS.PARIS.LOCAL