From the mailbag, no headers.

Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
    Subject: Welcome to Western Union®

Welcome to Western Union®
    Send Money Worldwide
    www.westernunion.com
    Tel/ +229-9853-2544

Attention: E-mail Address Owner

The International Monetary Fund(IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union® office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Western Union® Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union® Money Transfer, $5,000 twice daily until the total sum of $2.500,000.00USD is completely transferred to you.

We can not be able to send the payment with your email address alone, thereby we need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as;

Receiver's name:....
    Address:....
    Phone number:.....
    Attached copy of your Identification...

Contact our Customer Care at (western-union-responsed2011@live.com) with your full information.

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information. For urgent inquiry, call +229-9853-2544

Thanks,
    Rev. Mark James
    Director Western Union® Money Transfer,
    Head Office Benin Republic.
    Tel; +229-9853-2544

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

This email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and contains privileged and confidential information. If you received this email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

elizabeth49908

Thumbs down western union

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    Saturday, July 2, 2011 4:08 AM
    From: "Western Union Money Transfer" <james.mike397@gmail.com>

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    473 LEU,DE AKPAKPA ROAD
    COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
    PHONE # +229-986-51731
    E-MAIL {western-union-responsed175@hotmail.com}
    Attention Customer,

I been tried to reached you on phone before i traveled. So i have hand over your funds of $2,500.000:00 to the new Director here Rev. Mark James. I have remitted the first payment of $4,500 with the help of my working partner Rev. Mark James to you and here is the information.

MTCN NUMBER FOR YOU=======954-137-3653
    SENDER NAME:Mr...... JOHNBOSCO OSITA,
    Text Question:.......God
    Answer: .............Saves

track it now with(www.westernunion.com). OR CLICK ON THIS LINK https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/or...country=global

I told him to keep sending you $4,5000 daily until the payment of ($2,500.000:00) is completed and again forward them your Telephone number#,Full Name, Your Country and adress so that they will be sure.Please,contact: Rev. Mark James to the below:

Data E-mail (western-union-responsed175@hotmail.com)
    Phone # +229-986-51731
    Contact Person Rev. Mark James

Rev. Mark James, Western Union, Benin

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:57 PM
    Subject: 2010 - 2011 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN.

2010 - 2011 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN.

Welcome to Western Union®
    Send Money Worldwide
    <www.westernunion.com>
    Tel/ +229-66646592

Attention: E-mail Address Owner

The International Monetary Fund(IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union® office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Western Union® Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union® Money Transfer, $5,000 twice daily until the total sum of $2.500,000.00USD is completely transferred to you.

We can not be able to send the payment with your email address alone, thereby we need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as;

Receiver's name:....
    Address:....
    Phone number:.....
    Attached copy of your Identification...

Contact our Customer Care at ( <wumt-bk@w.cn> ) with your full information.

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information. For urgent inquiry, call +229-66646592

Thanks,

REV. MARK JAMES
    Director Western Union® Money Transfer,
    Head Office Benin Republic.
    Tel; +229-66646592
    CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

This email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and contains privileged and confidential information. If you received this email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding

Home| Find Agent Location | Transfer Status | About Us | Copyright |Intellectual Property | Privacy Policy | Site Map| Find Your Local Western Union®|
    2001-2010 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved
    X-Originating-IP: [121.101.151.211]
    Received: from [41.191.86.5] by web137005.mail.in.yahoo.com

Return-Path: <accessbankplc626@gmail.com>
    X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.107.182])
    Reply-To: bankingonline36@gmail.com
    Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014
    Subject: DEAR CUSTOMER,

DEAR CUSTOMER,

I AM HEREBY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FUNDS WORT OF 1.5 MILLION USD WAS DIRECTED TO BANK OF AMERICA FOR ONLINE BANKING TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE WESTERN UNION

REQUIREMENT IS TOO MUCH. DO CONTACT THE BANK OF AMERICA FOR ONLINE BANKING NOW.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT DETAILS
    BANK NAME BANK OF AMERICA
    E-MAIL bankingonline36@gmail.com
    CONTACT NAME MR KYLE A MENDAL

DO CONTACT THEM FOR THE ONLINE BANKING OKAY
    THANKS
    REV. MARK JAMES
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

+ Reply to Thread