+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exxon Mobil Oil Company, Scotland

rickyrickyrickyricky

Exxon Mobil oil company, Scotland

Career Opportunities

if you have the right qualification and experience, the UK job market Exxon Mobil oil company needs to offer you a job to fill a gap that cannot be filled from within the resident labour force. There is a great Skills Shortage in the Exxon Mobil oil company United Kingdom. This skills list is also known as the Exxon Mobil oil Field shortage occupation list. We got your reference from job portal database in India; and we have an immediate employment opportunity that intends to invite you, skilled individual / expatriates if you are capable of rendering expertise services in our organization Exxon Mobil Oil Field that is situated 312 km east of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom in block number 30/16 and 30/11b.

The openings we have are listed as follow Accountant, Accounting Manager, construction and installation, cooperation and planning, R&D, NDT, Geologist, Telecommunication, Top Management IT, Service Engineer, Support Engineer, IT- Hard Ware, Machine Operators, and Automobile Drivers. Finance Manager, Administrative Assistant, Maintenance Engineer, System Administrator, Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Site Engineer, Safety Officer, Incident Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quantity Surveyor.
    Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Coordinator, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Wielders, Fabricators, Driver, Supervisors, Architects, Human Resource Department, Secretary and Information Scientist, skilled, semiskilled, unskilled workforces and you are required to have Diploma, Bachelors Degree or above including English Language and preferably with some experience. This position is available on five years Job-share basis. Employee is entitled to a starting Salary of between £ 6,530 and £ 7,530, depending upon age and experience

Therefore, if you are interested and willing to have international career with us and ready to relocate and to work with Exxon Mobil oil Field United Kingdom. Please reply to us with your latest updated resume/CV in MS Word or ASCII ASAP for further evaluation to [Exxon.mobil.oil.uk@live.co.uk]

Note: Good working experience would be of advantage to you and all applying candidates must have a valid international passport.

Best Regards

Team Employment Unit.
    Exxon Mobil oil company
    312 km east of Dundee, Scotland,
    United Kingdom in block number 30/16 and 30/11b.

Another scam.
    I doubt that Exxon Mobil oil company is so poor that they are forced to use a free email account. <Exxon.mobil.oil.uk@live.co.uk>
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

Oh its a scam again.. I have received the mail same as mentioned as i do reply with my profile. Will there be any problem with that information which i have shared with them
    please do reply

@malap. Welcome to AFI. Once they have your details then you cannot get them back.

If you have given them any bank account or credit card details then it would be wise to cancel those accounts. Please stop all contact with the scammers.

If you have suffered any monetary loss please report it to your local police.

Thanks for the reply..i haven't given any bank and credit card details but with my personnel details with Passport number which will be given generally with our CV. I was worried about the passport number which i have shared

To protect yourself it would be a good idea to inform the passport issuing authorities, just in case.

The internet is not safe, so it is always wise to never give any details over the internet, especially to some one who you have never met.

You may like to do an identity theft check via the link below if you are concerned that they may want to steal your ID.

http://www.fraudaid.com/

Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

uma

Exclamation

Scam from transgressors

+ Reply to Thread