Thread: James Knight, US ambassador to Benin

James Knight, US ambassador to Benin

Return-Path: <ffcfile747@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.216.50.34 [Benin, Porto-Novo, OPT Benin]
    X-RocketYMMF: deviopra
    Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
    Reply-To: [paulaka@yahoo.cn]
    Subject: FROM UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning because the director of the western union here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your funds to the Government Treasury account just because that you can not pay for their service fee of your funds which is $48.00 only.
    But i told them to wait untill i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $8.5m which will change your life just because of $48.00.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you should abandon your funds for $48.00. But if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money.

You should also send the $48.00 today via western for urgent shipping of your funds package send the $48.00 today via western union below:

Receiver Name===========Mr Augustine Chukwudi
    Country ========= Benin Republic
    City ============= Cotonou
    Text Question ========= Urgent
    Answer ============ Today
    Amount ======== $48.00
    Sender Name ====
    Mtcn ====

I will wait to hear from you now or you can call me +229 9914 1482

Mr.Ibe Grace
    United States Ambassador to the Republic of Benin
    E-MAIL:(jamesknight10@live.com)
    Tel:- +229 6631 5536

From Amos John
    Return-Path: <amos.john07@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.203.79.249, Nigeria, Globacom Ltd
    Abuse: Globacom Limited, Lagos, e-mails: [glo.online@gloworld.com] [Olayiwola.oke-salako@gloworld.com] [michael.okoduwa@gloworld.com] phone: +2348055570602, Contact person: Prasoon Agarwal, 1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island, Lagos, e-mail: [Inderbir.chowdhary@gloworld.com] phone: +2348055570603

Reply-To: [mr.james_k@globomail.com]
    Subject: UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
    Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011

FROM AMBASSADOR JAMES KNIGHT.
    UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
    /01 BP. 201 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU,
    REPUBLIC DU BENIN. DIRECT
    [mr.james_k@globomail.com]

14/11/2011.

ATTENTION MY DEAR,

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scammers' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scammers has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in the United States in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic you have dealt with. I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Republic.

Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you in the United States without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $67.00 dollars. I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of $6.5 million dollars upon my arrival with the package in United States. I will use my position and personality to deposit the $6.5 million dollars into your bank account in the United States without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed.

Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin Republics you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United States. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $67.00 dollars today. Email me.. [mr.james_k@globomail.com]

Mr. James Knight.
    Public Relation Officer
    United States Embassy
    In Benin Republic.

Warning: The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged.... This message is intended to be read only by the person named above.. The unauthorised use,disclosure,copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee),please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message. "Thank you"

From Mr. James Knight
    Return-Path: <frankjoe25333@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.216.50.26, Benin, Abonnes adsl de Benin Telecoms a Akpakpa, [aadjibola@benintelecoms.bj]
    Reply-To: [usambassad.ortobeninrepublicu2@yahoo.com]
    Subject: My name is Mr. James Knight. I am the US Ambassador to Benin Republic.
    Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012

Attention My Dear:

My name is Mr. James Knight. I am the US Ambassador to Benin Republic . I am a career member of the senior Foreign Service, who arrived in Benin in December, 2006. Most recently, I served as International Advisor and Deputy Commandant at the Industrial College of the Armed Forces in Washington, D.C. Prior to this position, I served as the U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Agola and as Director for Public Diplomacy for Africa for the State Department I served twice as the Director for Africa at the National Security Council at the White House; and was the Special Assistant for Latin America, Africa, and International Crime for the Undersecretary for Political Affairs at the State Department. I hold a Doctor of Science Degree in Information Science and Communication from Robert Morris University , Masters of Art degree in International Relations and Africa Studies, and a Masters of Science degree in Communications and Journalism from Ohio University . I also hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Hampton University .

However, acting in my capacity as the US Ambassador to Benin , I have resolved with the Benin Republic Presidency to deliver the sum of $6.5 million dollars being a partial payment of your contract/inheritance fund. I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting with your President by this week or next and I will be bringing your consignment containing the fund which has been packaged and sealed in your favor. But this time I will not go through customs scrutiny because as a US Ambassador to Benin republic, I am a US government agent and a career member of the senior Foreign Service. Hence, I have the diplomatic immunity that will allow me a free-passage through the customs. I am scheduled to have a meeting with your President by this week.

Therefore, you are required to send me your direct cell phone number and the address where you want me to bring the consignment package. You have really paid so much in pursuit of this inheritance fund as I was made to understand and that is why I have personally intervened. Hence, you are a very lucky person because I am personally bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

However, your package containing the ($6.5 million dollars) must be registered as a "diplomatic package" to enable me defeats all odds, and the cost of registering the package as a "diplomatic package" is $67.00 dollars. Hence, the fee must be paid within 24 hours upon your receipt of this notification via western union, so that all necessary arrangement can be made ahead of time.

The fee should be sent directly to the "cargo registration officer" with the below information:

Recipient's Name.........SUNDAY CHIEDOZE
    Address................. Cotonou Benin republic.
    Text question......... UK
    Text answer...........OK
    Senders name........

Please be noted that my trip will be by this week and I expect you to comply before then, so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your consignment package. I will be expecting to receive the MTCN # for the $67.00 dollars asap.

CONTACT US SUHE AS BELOW
    Email; [usambassad.ortobeninrepublicu28@yahoo.com]

Mr. James Knight
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Return-Path: <capitalbankplc@rocketmail.com>
    Received: from 41.138.178.103 [Nigeria, Lagos, connection through lagos.com]
    Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012
    Reply-To: [usaembassy@e-mail.ua]
    Subject: ATTENTION FOR YOUR $2.5M

ATTENTION

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this evening because the director of the western union here in Benin Republic said that they should divert your fund to the Government Treasury account just because that you can not pay for their fee of your fund which is $70.00 only.

But i told them to wait untill i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $2.5m which will change your life just because of $70.00

I want your urgent response with the $70.00 immediately as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money.

SO MY DEAR USE THIS INFORMATION TO GO WESTERN UNION RIGHT TO SEND THE $70.00USD AND FOEWARD PAYMENT INFORMATION MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY .

RECEIVE NAME....CHUKWUDI AUGUSTINE

COUNTRY.... BENIN REPUBLIC

CITY.....COTONUO

TEXT QUESTION...COLOR

ANSWER....BLUE

AMOUNT...$70

SENDER.......

MTCN........

I will wait to hear from you now with the payment information mtcn.

James Knight.

Email .usaembassy@e-mail.ua

Yahoozee = lielie man wey dey come talk lie lie for internet

"This is a big mess and high level character deformation." - Clem Iyke, in the Canadian parts of Nigeria

"Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN)"

Mr Charles Uzodinma

Greeting from U.S Embassy
    From US EMBASSY
    Return-Path: <usembassnig@hotmail.com>
    Received: from 41.203.64.130, Abuja, Nigeria, Glo-mobile
    Reply-To: [usembassy6@xnmsn.com]
    Subject: Greeting from U.S Embassy
    Date: Tue, 1 May 2012

Greeting from U.S Embassy,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Hello: Beneficiary,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning because the SECRETARY OF UNITED NATION here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your compensation fund to the Government Treasury account just because you failed to pay for their fee of your fund which is just $120.00 usd only.

But i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $1.5m which is a compensation from United Nation and will change your life just because of $120.00 usd

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that the corrupt Government officials of Benin Republic will not claim this money for their selfish interest.

YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION IS NEEDED.

YOUR FULL NAME:-----------------------------------
    YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER:----------
    HOME ADDRESS AND CITY:------ ---------
    SEX/OCCUPATION:-----------------------

I will wait to hear from you now or you can call me +229-99 84 20 99

Mr. James A. Knight.
    E-MAIL:- [usembassybenin1@xnmsn.com]
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Same from "U.S EMBASSY" ~offi.file1@rediffmail.com>
    Reply-To: [usembassy81@gmail.com]

IP: 197.255.8.52, Nigeria, Ugobridge
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

James Knight, US Ambassador to Benin

Return-Path: <godwinnwakasi_1@yahoo.com
    Received: from 41.216.50.45 [Benin, Porto-Novo, Pool Sodirep]
    Date: Mon, 21 May
    Reply-To: [usaambassador10@ymail.com]
    Subject: The information you will use to send the $55.00 is below

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scammers' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The actitivies of these scammers has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your

products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in the United States in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic you have dealt with. I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every efforts to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Repulic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you in the United States without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $55.00 dollars. I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of $4.5 million dollars upon my arrival with the package in United States. I will use my position and personality to deposit the $4.5 million dollars into your bank account in the United States without questioning from the financial monitoring authourities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed.

Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters.

The information you will use to send the $55.00 is below :

Receiver Name---------Nwakasi I Ikwunne
    Address------------ Benin Republic
    City----------------- Cotonou
    Text Q --------------- Pet
    Answer--------------- Cat
    Amount to be sent-------------- $55.00
    Mtcn----------------
    Sender Name----------
    Senders Address--------------

I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United States. Please reply back asap and let me know your possibility of sending the $5.00 dollars today.
    Respectfully yours,
    Mr.James Knight
    Emails:usaambassador10@ymail.com
    the legitimacy
    Yahoozee = lielie man wey dey come talk lie lie for internet

"This is a big mess and high level character deformation." - Clem Iyke, in the Canadian parts of Nigeria

"Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN)"

Mr Charles Uzodinma

Return-Path: <webofficeuserrsr5e@att.net>
    Received: from 50.22.206.179, United States, Dallas, Softlayer Technologies Inc.
    Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012
    Reply-To: [jamsk11@yahoo.com]
    Subject: Ambassador of the United States to Benin

Department of state.svg

HELLO MY DEAR,

This is Mr. James Knight Ambassador of the United States to Benin Republic, We was on ECOWAS meeting yesterday and I was searching for some funds that left unclaimed and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked (Rev Peter Morrison Western Union Director) what happened that you have not receive your fund and he said that you refused to pay the $89 .00 transfer fee.

I'm contacting you this now because Rev Peter Morrison the director of the western union here in Benin Republic he said that they will divert your funds to the Government Treasury just because that you can not pay for their service fee of your funds which is $89 .00 only.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected your $1.5M USD which will change your life just because of $89 .00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your funds because of $89 .00. But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it.

Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not received your fund since years now and I’m very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 4days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your fund.

This is where you should send the fee today and don't fail to do that as I have said. You are advice to send the fee to the below information

Receiver Name=========== Samuel Udedibia
    Country ========= Benin Republic
    City ============= Cotonou
    Text Question ========= Pets Name?
    Answer ============ Mezino
    Amount ======== $89 .00
    Sender Name ====
    MTCN ====

I will wait to hear from you today with the MTCN number.

Regards
    James Knight
    Ambassador of the United States to Benin

From UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
    Return-Path: <officesenders@yahoo.fr>
    Received: from 80.87.92.52, Ghana, Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
    Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012
    From: UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC <officesenders@yahoo.fr>
    Reply-To: [ambassadorjamesnight@gmail.com]
    Subject: CONFIDENTIAL NEWS! FROM AMBASSADOR JAMES KNIGHT

Department of state.svg
    U.S. Embassy Cotonou, Benin - Home
    FROM AMBASSADOR JAMES KNIGHT. UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC/01 BP. 201 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU,REPUBLIC DU BENIN. DIRECT

ATTENTION MY DEAR FRIEND,
    HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD. THIS IS HON. JAMES KNIGHT, US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN. I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT I SHALL BE COMING TO THE UNITED STATES FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ASSIGNMENT THIS WEEK AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR INTEREST PAYMENT OF (US$2.5 MILLION USD) ALONG WITH ME BUT YOU KNOW THAT I WILL GO THROUGH CUSTOMS AND HOME LAND SECURITY BUT AS A US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS.

I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEF MEETING WITH THE SECRETARY OF THE STATE NEXT WEEK. SO I WILL BE COMING WITH YOUR OVER DELAYED PAYMENT WHICH HAVE BEEN DELAYING HERE BY THE WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM OFFICES FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOUR ATM MASTER CARD.

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE ALL THE WELFARE OF THE UNITED STATES CITIZENS ARE MY CONCERN. I AM HERE TO PROTECT THE INTEREST OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS NOT TO BE CHEATED BY THE AFRICANS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS DELAYING OF YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE WORTH (US$2.5MILLION USD) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS BUT THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS US$425.00, WHICH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, BUT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DO NOT KNOW YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AT THIS TIME, I AM ADVISING YOU TO SEND ONLY $125.00, SO I CAN COMPLETE IT WITH THE $300.00 WHICH I HAVE AT HAND RIGHT NOW TO HAVE YOUR PACKAGE LEGALLY REGISTERED AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR ATM CARD I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO ANY ATM MACHINE CENTER AROUND YOU SO YOU CAN WITHDRAW SOME MONEY FROM YOUR ATM CARD AND THEN BALANCE ME THE $300.00 BEFORE I CAN PROCEED FOR MY OFFICIAL MEETING ASSIGNMENT IN THE STATE.

THE FEE MUST BE PAID WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:
    RECEIVER'S NAME ------- MR. IGNATIUS O. MMORBA
    CITY COTONOU
    TEXT QUESTION: GOD?
    TEXT ANSWER: THANKS
    AMOUNT: $125.00
    MTCN.?
    SENDER NAME?

MY TRIP TO USA WILL BE BY THIS WEEKEND AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY NOW SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY ON TIME, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD NOW!.

PLS, TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY!.
    YOURS TRULY,
    HON. JAMES KNIGHT.
    US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
    EMAIL: [ambassador.jamesnight@rocketmail.com]
    Signed: Hon. James Knight. Public Relation Officer United States Embassy In Benin Republic.

X-SID-PRA: [sdepartment40@yahoo.fr]
    Received: from 41.216.44.198, Cotonou, Benin, Office Des Poste Et Telecommunications Aka Benin Telecoms Sa
    Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
    Reply-To: [unitedstateembassy866@ymail.com]
    Subject: Greeting from U.S Embassy,

Greeting from U.S Embassy,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning because that the director of the western union here in Benin republic said that they will divert your fund to the government treasuries account just because that you refused to pay for the transfer fee of your fund which is $98 but i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $2.5 millions which will change your life just because of $98.
    I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and tell me the reason why you have abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that their government will not claim this money.
    Please you should get back to me with this contact information and i will tell you where you should send the $98 if you are really interested.
    Your Full name .....................
    Your country and city........................
    Your home address ...........................
    Your private phone number.........................
    Your age ........sex........ occupation

Contact me through this email address
    (unitedstateembassy866@ymail.com)

I will wait for your urgent response
    James Knight.
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast