Je reçois ce message, en privé, sur mon facebook:

Hi babeI like your humorous smile and feels you're a wonderful gal....Do you care to meet someone new? Are you still single? You're cool and good looking. I'm just attracted by a first look...Can you pls advice me to get off if you're not single.

Moi de lui répondre que je ne suis pas célibataire, mais que je suis touchée que si bel homme s'intéresse à moi...

et lui, de me répondre:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...I want to thank you for hitting back at me and I'm delighted to know that you're not single and would be interested in you as a friend for now...
I'm currently single with a set of female twins...Lisa and Sonya and I'm right on yahoo IM and you should join me so that we can chat when I get your notification....here's my yahoo IM(immaculatefranklin@yahoo.com) You can also send me more recent pic if you don't mind..

Et moi, toujours aussi touchée, je lui réécrit avec mon email personnel.
Et à partir de `là, l'histoire commence. Il me dit que de belles choses, que je suis la femme de sa vie, qu'il veut me rencontrer, il me demande mon adresse à la maison pour pouvoir m'envoyer des cadeaux (chose que je n'ai jamais faite)

Voici quelques bribes de conversations:

I hope you know that for every man, there's a woman and for everyone alive, there's a half to complete them. You're my perfect half and making me feel so excited meeting you this summer after I'm done getting antiques from Africa.
I'm really longing for that special moment when we shall have our wishes met.
I'm trying to keep this feelings about us intact and plan to meet you soon after I return from Africa.

Hi babe, You're really welcome and I'm looking forward to a great start with you and hope you'll never leave me after I've given my heart attention the way others did before now.
I've been very unlucky with finding a competent and serious date, but now that you came, I just want to wait and see that you're different from others who never really meant their words. I hope you would prefer a confidential approach and I'm suggesting that we communicate more through our personal email which is best...
We can chat on yahoo IM or just write messages...I look forward to hear from you about what you fancy in men.
Please help me to know you better.

Thanks for the feelings and I hope you can understand that every distance has always been covered and you just have to trust me because I'm truly longing to meet you and see where this lead us to by the time I visit Canada next month...I hope you'll keep me posted with your address so that I can make this wonderful feeling a reality...So take good care of yourself and I'm looking forward to know you better and see if you come available to chat.
Just know that Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you on my mind life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me.
I've had relax weekend dreamt about my arrival and hope you're not worried about me.
Bye for now

Il me dit qu'il est en Afrique, à la recherche d'antiquité. Et que maintenant, il a besoin de moi pour que je fasse l'intermédiaire entre lui et un client Canadien, pour que j'encaisse un dépot d'argent, car il ne peut le faire vu qu'il est en Afrique. Il me dit qu'il m'aime comme un fou, et que dès que cette transaction sera faite, il viendra me rencontrer au Canada. Je me suis doutée qu'il y avait quelque chose qui clochait. J'ai donc fait des recherches sur google, et j'ai découvert que je n'étais pas la seule!! En tapant son adresse email sur google, on peut y voir sa photo, et il est entré dans le site anti-fraude d'Allemagne. J'ai découvert des bribes de converstations qu'il a eu avec une allemande, et c'était un copié/collé des converstations qu'il a eu avec moi. J'ai voulu inscrire son adresse email sur ce site, et y raconter mon histoire, en espérant que peut-être ça pourra changer les choses...

voici son adresse: immaculatefranklin@yahoo.com
attention, un très bel homme, et il sait vraiment bien comment parler au femmes. Je me suis faite avoir, moi qui pensait qui était à l'abris de tout ça!!!