+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ken (Kenneth) Martins

Ken (Kenneth) Martins

http://aus-scambaiters.com/forum/pho...dex.php?n=6081 was where this guy's 4470 number was listed.

He is using new profile pictures and a new name but he does still use his (daughter) Regina as part of his persona. I do have a picture of a female child he claims is Regina as well as the pictures that he posted on the OK Cupid profile.

He made first contact with me and we have chatting, emailing and sharing calls since July 28, 20011 on okcupid.com. He says he does repair and renovation on Oil Rigs and works for Shell under contract. He says he is originally from Dublin, Ireland and Living now in Calgary Alberta. His username on okcupid.com is trueGold_pall. Profile is short and nondescript. Does mention being a Christian in his profile.

Sends lovely, friendly emails and seems harmless enough. Welcomed me to OK Cupid but I have been on line a long time though, and I was not looking to get into long distance dating. That aside, I did not see the harm in chatting so I said ok we can chat. He used MSN has several profiles which made me wonder but I continued to chat. We connected on MSN, Skype and then Gmail.

His usernames on MSN are
    Ken Martins martinsken2011@hotmail.com
    martinsken@rocketmail.com has 3 different MSN profiles attached to it.

On Gmail his email is "ken martins" kenmartins2001@gmail.com
    And on Skype he is using “ken martins” kenmartins2011

We chatted quite a bit on Gmail as well as MSN and he was sending sometimes more than one email daily through gmail to an account I use for date site contacts.

Ken (Kenneth) Martins also be found on Facebook under 2 different profiles ok Facebook
    Ken Martins http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002654796074

Kenneth Martins http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q...624068&sk=wall

He uses the same profile picture on Faceboook and MSN as he does in his ok cupid profile. I am a user of Facebook so I was just curious so I did a search and friend requested both profiles. He has not added me as a friend and I will be cancelling both requests now that I know he is a scammer.

It was during one MSN chat early on that he gave me his UK forwarding number. He wanted me to call it but at the time I did not know how to dial it right so we did not connect until a few days later when I did figure it out and gave him a call. I have been calling him at a UK based forwarding number thinking it was a cell phone but thanks to the site link above, and this site info I found out that these 4470 numbers are commonly used for scams. His number is 447045795563. I did a Google search when he first gave me the number but nothing matched. I did a second search on Monday and found the above outdated scammer profile linked to his 4470 number. With my telephone service provider I have racked up just under $80 in international long distance before I did the second search and found his listing on the scammer baiting site.

He would call at 2 am my time which would be morning in Scotland and I would call him mid afternoon early evening time my time which would be late at night UK time.

Over the time I would chat with him I did ask why he sounded like he had a Jamaican accent. He would say that his dad was relocated for work and they lived there for most of his childhood. I let it go. He is very persistent telling the woman on the phone (in this case me) how much he loves her and wants to meet her. He promised to meet at the end of September when he is done this contract for Shell Chevron. And has even said he would come and stay in a nice hotel in Toronto for 2 weeks because he really wants to get to know me. He claims to be working in the North Sea of Scotland and did share details about his 12 year old daughter Regina. She is supposedly living in London England with her maternal grandparents. Her mother is supposedly remarried and living away from the child. He says he has been divorced for 5 years and got divorced because his wife cheated on him while he was working on a long term contract. Regina is also supposedly very into sports.

This guy also says he owns his own business and goes after the contract bids for the work he does with Shell. He says he can work from anywhere and does state early on that he wants to relocate to be with whatever woman he is trying to manipulate at the time. He says he is renting in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but looking to buy a house with and settle down with the right woman. He also claims to own a Mercedes Bens Jeep and claims that this 3 month contract he is on will make him 250 thousand dollars. Not sure what currency that would be in but since I thought he was in Canada when he told me I assumed he was talking CAD.

In emails I was asking him a variety of questions such as who are your favorite Artists, Musicians, Authors? What are your favorite foods, colours, books, movies, TV shows etc. He did take time to answer them and is very consistent in replying to emails. He is always very positive and friendly and weirdly chivalrous or over romantic in the emails and to some lonesome woman I would bet that this works well for him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ken (Kenneth) Martins-- More details

Other Names and details used by this scammer.

Title Wicmon, Stanley, Louis Allessandro, Davis Joens
    Description Names Used – Alfred Moore, Anthony Mark, Benard Maurice, Bernie Peach, Bill Jason, Blin, Blin Kudjoe, Charles Longe, Davis Joens, Emmanuel, Emmanuel Modzaka, Felix Emmanuel Brown, Fransson Moen, Frank, Glenn, Harry Ford, Helina Love, Helina Anita, Henry Catony, Jack Bradford, James Cole, James Hillway, Jennifer, Jennifer Helina Dogbey, John Terry, Johnny Scourt, Kiko Dodzie, Kikie, Lauren Smith, Leslie Harden, Leslie Harden Wood, Louis Christopher Allessandro, Louis Allessandro, Mavis Odio, Meshack Gordon, Michael Antonio, Moore Baker, Newman, Patrick, Patrick E Wilson, Paul Mcdonald, Rickson, Smith Tom, Stanley, Stanley Glenn, Terry James, Vic Ben, Vic Mon, William Rosso, Yinusa M Abiodun

Usernames – aiwisheart, allbk2009, BigMike426, bhellyman, billjason69, blan1, blin, blinkasoa, charmingsoul34, classysing7537u, dear_honest_woman_sweetone_come, doggy073175, don_sex, faithseeker20824, felix2cool, gladifoundyou, greatinall, greatjohnrockson, henrycatony, harryford40, honestman122, hugmoney, ibrahim2g62g7, kindman amadu, kindruben, kudjoe, laurencarelove, lovelyman0075, lovesight77, mark_love002, master007ice, mogan583, moorebak_1, myheartdesire2009, maurice2008, newman20023, nice8ng, owenharry, patrick0007, Paulmc115, paulmcdonal115, perfectsmile001, sam.son81, stanley42, suremaye1, tenderheart2020, terma, tonycares, virginladyE3F8, wazy_12, wicmon

Email Addresses Used – anderson_nilson08@live.com, anderson_nilson08@yahoo.com, allesandro@yahoo.com, bhellyman1@yahoo.com, billjason69@yahoo.com, blinstanley@yahoo.com, charleslonge@ymail.com, classy.singer@yahoo.com, countryclub201@yahoo.com, fabtaboy_2000@yahoo.com, felixebrown2sweet@yahoo.com, franssonmoen@yahoo.co.uk, gladifoundyou2010@yahoo.com, greatjohnrockson@yahoo.com, henrycatony@yahoo.com, helina1_love@yahoo.com, i_loveu_12@yahoo.com, JackBradford23@yahoo.com, jackbradford32@yahoo.com, johnny.scourt@yahoo.com, kiko_milo@yahoo.com, kingsluv1y@yahoo.com, kingsluv1y@hotmail.com, lauren4smith@yahoo.com, M.Antonio1224@yahoo.com, mantonio413@aol.com, moganson@yahoo.com, moorebak_1@yahoo.com, myheartdesire2009@ymail.com, myheartdesire2009@gmail.com, oneheartsong55@yahoo.com, patrick_wilson_e1@yahoo.com, passionatelouis1@yahoo.com, peach_bernie@yahoo.com, smithtom00758@yahoo.com, stanleyglenn@yahoo.com, stanley_randy112@yahoo.com, tonymark009@yahoo.com

IP Address – 86.62.1.114, 207.176.6.212, 195.93.102.38, 195.93.102.5, 82.128.110.126

Instant Messenger Chat ID's:
    Yahoo - Classy Singer; angelz eyez Antonio
    MSN -

Website Found on – Cupid.com, AmericanSingles.com, Match.com, Reunion.com, plentyoffish.com, flixster.com, Yahoo Personals, datehookup.com, myspace.com, person.com, tagged.com, mate1.com, lovefree.com, perfspot.com, 123greetings.com, datingforrichpeople.com, divorcedpeoplemeet.com, friendfinder.com, loveandseek.com, mydailyflog.com, overstock.com, republicanpeoplemeet.com, singleparentmeet.com, true.com, clubshop.com, russianservice.com, tagged.com, faithbase.com, perfectma8.com, downtoearth.com, migente.com, friendscout24.com, webdate.com, mingle2.com, eharmony.com, bbpeoplemeet.com, lets101.com, matchdoctor.com, absoluteagency.com, meet-your-date.net, jackfoundjill.com, mydailyfrog.com, 4ppl.com, person.com, netlog.com, dating-today.net, epersonals.com, mailfriends.com, truebeginnings.com, LDSPlanet.com, wayn.com, dreammates.com, datingdirect.com, tagged.com, myspace.com, americansingles.com, facebook.com, bride.ru, onlinesinglespeople.com, connectsingles.com, lovecompass.com, getsaultstemariemichigansingles.com, personals.nwsource.com, doglover.biz, millionairematch.com, personals.villagevoice.com, rencontres.fr.lastminute.com, romeomeetsjuliet.com, domeconnection.com, dating24.com, youand.me, friendsite.com, mobtastic.com, vibesconnect.com, yourmob.com, migente.com, netlog.com, illicitencounters.com, somebodyforyou.com, dateinfobook.com, hoverspot.com

Original Photos From –

Miscellaneous Information: –
    - Possible fake home finance site
    - Noah Kudjoe Zilevu, Ecobank-Ghana (MacCarthy Branch)

Phone Numbers – 2330242848735, 447035957489, 447035941512, 447045795563, 2348026699060, 2348077714993, 2348097388527

Addresses – Box 330, Kasoa, Accra, Ghana 00233

Accomplices/Other Characters –
    - WU Recipient: Ernost Barnor
    - Regina (daughter), Email: ginabrown4u@yahoo.com
    - Amugeh Ogheweduro (cab man), No.2 Wazato Crescent Gra, Egunu, Egunu State, Nigeria
    - Pastor Davies (from a church in Egunu)

Ken (Kenneth) Martins-- More details again....

Names Used Emmanuel, Felix Emmanuel Brown

Usernames

Email Addresses Used felixebrown2sweet@yahoo.com, ginabrown4u@yahoo.com

IP Address

Instant Messenger Chat ID's:
    Yahoo -
    MSN -

Website Found on hoverspot.com, myspace.com

Original Photos From

Miscellaneous Information: Says hes a rig operator in Scotland on the Sea of Dundee. Went to Nigeria on a contract and asked for money for Reginas school fees as hes in Africa and cant do it himself.

Phone Numbers 447045795563, 2348077714993, 2348097388527

Addresses

Accomplices/Other Characters
    - Regina (daughter)
    - Amugeh Ogheweduro (cab man) No.2 Wazato Crescent Gra, Egunu, Egunu State, Nigeria
    - Pastor Davies (from a church in Egunu)

Source: http://www.internet-love-scams.org/f...ad.php?t=15368

Ken (Kenneth) Martins-- More details again....

2348077714993 is a number that came up on my cell. Seems my scammer is working his way through the numbers on his listing in Australian Scam Baiters site and the listing from the ILS Bot

Any idea where this number originates from? How do I find out?

Hello Lucky1
    Everything apart from Gmail should get origin of computer (IP) regarding headers ,I read the question from your other net post.
    Real Russian woman do not ask for money...if they do you are talking to a scammer .
    search tips > http://antifraudintl.org/showpost.ph...03&postcount=4

Any idea where this number originates from? How do I find out?
    It shows as a mobile from NIGERIA.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

+ Reply to Thread