Received: from [49.212.42.89], Japan, SAKURA Internet Inc., [abuse@sakura.ad.jp]
from: CITI BANK PLC <citibankplc84@yahoo.com> via www4051ub.sakura.ne.jp
reply-to: <citibankplc84@yahoo.com>
date: Fri, Sep 9, 2011
subject: HELLO DEAREST ONE
mailed-by www4051ub.sakura.ne.jp

HELLO DEAREST ONE

I AM DR. REGINALD IHEJIAHI THE CHIEF AUDITOR, AUDIT DEPARTMENT OF FUND RELEASE ORDER IN CITI BANK PLC, I KNOW THAT THIS LETTER MIGHT COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE, BUT TAKE IT LIKE YOUR OWN DEAL. LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD, FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (USA) EXECUTED CONTRACT THROUGH FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION HERE IN NIGERIA, THE CONTRACT WORTH OF THIRTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (US $13,500,000.00).

BUT ON THE PROCESS OF APPROVING THE PAYMENT AND TRANSFERRING THE FUND TO HIM, HE DIED WITH HIS WIFE IN EARTHQUAKE DISASTER THAT OCCURRED IN GEORGIA (USSR).

MEANWHILE, HIS FUND HAS TO BE SIGNED IN MY OFFICE BEFORE I WILL GIVE ORDER TO THE CITI BANK PLC, FOR FINAL ENDORSEMENT OF HIS FUND.NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON EXCEPT I AND TWO OF MY WORKERS HERE IN THE BANK, THIS IS THE MAN'S INFORMATIONS:

(1) CONTRACT SUM: US $13,500,000.00
(2) CONTRACT NUMBER: FMA/FTB/FGN/3-X/96
(3) CONTRACT AWARDED: 23RD MARCH 2011
(4) CONTRACT COMMISSIONED: JULY 2009
(5) CONTRACT PIN CODE: FMA-96-FGN2
(6) CONTRACTOR'S NAME: MR. FRANK EDWARD
(7) COMPANY: FRANK EDWARD ENGINEERING COMPANY

YOU WILL ACT LIKE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND OR THE AUTHORIZED NEXT OF KIN TO THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD (MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE), I WILL SEND TO YOU THE WHOLE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS THAT IS REQUIRED IN THIS TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY YOU ACCEPT TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME.

KINDLY SEND TO ME IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY,
1. YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
2. YOUR ADDRESS OR NAME OF YOUR COMPANY TO ENABLE US TO START THE DEAL IMMEDIATELY,

I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU 50% OF THIS FUND AT THE SUCCESSFUL END OF THIS TRANSACTION AND 45% WILL BE FOR TWO OF MY COLLEAGUES AND I AND REMAINING 5% WITH BE SET FOR CHARITY HOME ORGANIZATION AND UNICEF HOME. PLEASE HAVE IT IN YOUR MIND THAT THIS DEAL IS 100%ATTACHED WITH RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDE.

I'M GOING ON RETIREMENT VERY SOON, SO I NEED THIS FUND TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY IN FUTURE IN AREAS OF INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY.THANKS AND STAY BLESS.

BEST REGARDS,
CITI BANK PLC