Received: from 41.71.144.93, Lagos, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [simon@cybaaspace.net]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Reply-to: "Mr James Harrison" <jamesloanfirm2010@gmail.com>
Subject:
Return-Path: [jamesloanfirm2010@gmail.com]

Atten: I am Mr James Harrison, I am a private loan lender,I give out loans on a clear and understandable terms and conditions i give out loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. Dear readers should note that this offer is for serious minded individual, firms and companies.Do not let this opportiunity pass you by.Get your loan to solve your financial problems and establishing new businesses,Interested individuals, firms and companies should please contact me via email at : [jamesloanfirm2010@gmail.com] You are to fill this form below so that we can proceed with your loan which you are asking for okay. FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED Your Name...............Country..................Email Address...............SEX.....................STAT E.................Loan Amount Needed..........Loan Duration...........Age..............Mobile Number .........House Address.......... Best Regards. CEO Mr James Harrison