+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Jacklyn Bennett, rental in Coronado

Dr. Jacklyn Bennett, rental in Coronado

$600 for a condo in Coronado.....suuuuuurrrrreeee. NOT!

Date: September 24, 2011 5:36:55 PM EEST
    Subject: Re: $600 / 2br - THIS PRESTIGIOUS COMPLEX RARELY 2 BEDROOM CONDO (Coronado, CA)
    Reply-To: Jacklyn Bennett <bennettjacklyn55@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.155.112.16, Lagos, Nigeria, Starcomms, Dial pool subnet for PH subscribers
    Abuse: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]

Hello
    Thanks for the email. I DR Jacklyn Bennett the house and also it is situated at 1133 1st St UNIT 119 Coronado, CA 92118) and also want you to know that it was due to my transfer that makes me and my wife to leave the house and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take a very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean all the time and the possible tenant will see the house as his or her own. We are going to be gone for 2 years or more.

We have left the Coronado, CA and we are currently in West Africa for our missionary call. Before we left the Coronado, CA for West Africa, we look for a reputable agent that will take a very good care of the house while we are away but could not found any so we left with the house keys and document when leaving. If you will be the right tenant to our house, we will get the keys and documents of the house sent to you via courier services as soon as all terms are settled. I will be online through out to get back to you as soon as you are able to get back to me. I would want to know how soon you would want to move in as I will be taking a 1 month upfront payment for the house including all the utilities there.. I am asking for $600 and I believe we should be able to help ourselves. I am accepting $600 because I want you to take a very good care of the house while I am away.

I am looking forward to hear from you ASAP so that i can forward you an application to fill out and discuss on how to get the house for rent over to me so that I can get the keys and papers sent to you via FedEx or ups e.t.c, also are you ready to rent it now or when? Await your reply. I will be willing to send the inside view of the building if you demands for it.The good Lord has been good to me, I am paying him back with my missionary call. I could let you remain in the house till I come back if you are a good tenant..Thanks God bless you.You can call me via this # for more details.

+2348029054583
    Jacklyn Bennett
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Anastasia

Almost the same message

I saw an add on Craigslist about a $500 apartment in my area and replied to it. The person was really nice and we were sending messages back and forth to each other but then they asked me to send them $1000 as a security deposit+first month's rent before I even saw the apartment. The phone number was exactly the same and when I typed it on Google I realized it was a scam. Thank you for confirming my concerns!

+ Reply to Thread